Out of Character

Try doing a black text background... Because the image you used is kind of a pinkish and red, so the white on red on red on pink makes it hard to read xD

So, since the dogs are technically my characters I can use them right? 

Would it be be alright If I made another char? 

Yes, you are welcome to make up to two characters, and your dogs are yours to partially control, though, just be aware I have the other part of half of their control.

Try doing a black text background... Because the image you used is kind of a pinkish and red, so the white on red on red on pink makes it hard to read xD

Um. The words aren't placed on the background .___. They're placed on the highlight. But I'll change it to black.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what you mean, I thought we agreed. My post does break the rule slightly but only because I expanded on what happened in my previous post where this rule wasn't in play. :/

What I suggested was everyone post once, including myself. Then I would post as the ST to progress the story; rinse and repeat

You post what your character sees, hears, tastes, says, feels, and any actions they do... You are restricted to your character and your character alone... No meta-gaming, no controlling anyone or anything besides your character as it is not up to, nor is it your place in the RP as characters to alter anything in your surrounding nature...

It is my job to do that as the Story Teller.

And since I'm currently busy IRL; when everyone (Excluding me for now) has posted their round ping me in OOC so I know to post as the Story Teller.

I uhh... I think this RP has died... 

-sigh-

Such a good idea for a role-play yet over half of the small group we have doesn't want to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back