Out of Character

Xe and Xer please. Lizard lives matter!!1 Long live the lizard people!!! *hisssss*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone got my intro page thingie up. Very tired right now. Will have an intro up soon. Now is the time that everybody decided that they wanted to RP with me xD

I will not leave anyone hanging for large chunks though, I'm fairly active.

If something does come up, I would let you guys know

<3

The new character sheet for James Potter is up, so take a moment to read it over.  Thank you, @Blackinnon_love, for hammering that out so quickly. 

While you are at it, if you haven't already, make sure you read everyone's so we are familiar with each other. After all, we have spent four years together already so we ought to know the basics at least. Lol.

Just to clarify, Imogen and Sirius are in one compartment and Ilianna is in another. Is anyone going to join ilianna?

Hey guys I'm still here. Just been busy this weekend plus couldn't get to my computer for a long response...x.x 

my intro may be short, but I often write good lengths.

plus my 5th year James is a wip as I'm used to portraying him after he matures. 

Hope everyone likes my first post. I really need to sell it with his arrogance though. I usually try to make people three dimensional so it's hard to just imitate Rowling's representation of him xD

Looking forward to working with everyone.

@A Mysterious Figure Nearly everyone I know who plays Marlene (including me) makes her have a love affair with food (:

Did you know that her name meaning is partly a homage to Mary Magdalene? I thought the fact was quite interesting.

http://www.ohbabynames.com/meaning/name/marlene/926#.WBBBnCT56Vs in case you want to look at it :D

Sorry, guys! I haven't been getting my notifications from this HP and didn't know that things have been happening here. I will do up my next post tonight or tomorrow. 

@hepzabah

Well, I had some ideas for plot. So this is around the time that Voldemort starts gaining in influence and followers, he's not really known I think. What if weird things and acts of terrorism start happening at Hogwarts kinda like what happened in the Chamber of Secrets, the blood on the wall, weird things happening to students. Maybe there's students that are committing acts as a group or are under the imperius curse. Our gang of students take it upon themselves to do their own investigation. 

Also if I could suggest maybe we timeskip to the feast or otherwise in a couple of posts when everyone is caught up?

@Blackinnon_love 

Sorry for ditching your character, I wanted to pack in as much as I could into the post since I don't post very often. Remus @Rainzen might be along but Idk where @Thanatos is or if they are coming back, they've been away for a pretty long time. She'll probably go back and discuss something Quidditch just 'cause maybe in the future.

@Nyctophiliac Heads up, Godiva is Belgium. She went to Switzerland, you can just insert generic chocolate brand

LOL, okay. I was assuming Godiva is pretty well spread around the globe at this point cuz I'm pretty sure they have them at any large city (in China I saw a store). You want me to change it to Hershey's or something still?

LOL, okay. I was assuming Godiva is pretty well spread around the globe at this point cuz I'm pretty sure they have them at any large city (in China I saw a store). You want me to change it to Hershey's or something still?

Just generic gourmet chocolate. You could use 'Lindt Und Spruengli', since they are famous Swiss Chocolatiers. 

hey hey hey yes I'm still around. College is crazy. it's 1:30 in the morning right now so I'm going to go to bed but I should get caught up on replies tomorrow

So fucking sorry for disappearing without saying anything. There was just so much shit that came up. I'm going to spend the next few hours, trying to catch up.

I had a suggestion my other group rp does.

We tag characters in our piece if we mention them and/or what them to respond like so.

i.e. James looked over to Lily and winked at Sirius "you're on mate!"

mentions: @hepzabah

conversing with: @Thanatos

@A Mysterious Figure Do you know when you might be able to post?

Heya, sorry. Things have been so so busy irl for me, I've got so many assignments and exams I'm studying for. I should hopefully be done with the biggest chunk of my work in the next few days, so I will do my best to get a post in. Otherwise feel free to just have her following you all if you guys move somewhere! Just pretend she's eating a chocolate frog and can't chatter :P  

But seriously, I promise I'll try to put some time aside ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back