Out-of-Character Chat

arcaneSentinel said:
@DaughterofAthena @Sergeant Sass
I'm sorry for not being active lately. I haven't been able to actually be on here and post for a bit. I don't think that I'll be out for too much longer, but I'm not 100% on that.
No worries... we're just fighting werewolves... nothing super exciting.

Actually @Sergeant Sass is fighting werewolves. I'm still waiting to find out whether or not this guy who went flying through a building is still alive or not.

@Ivory Witch I'm a bit confused about your character's magic abilities. The magic Angel uses simply transfers information, yet her post made it seem as though her magic works much the same way as that of Piper Alyss, in that she has powers of persuasion causing people to do what she says.

BLUR said:
@Ivory Witch I'm a bit confused about your character's magic abilities. The magic Angel uses simply transfers information, yet her post made it seem as though her magic works much the same way as that of Piper Alyss, in that she has powers of persuasion causing people to do what she says.
Are you referring to the way she talked to Rex? I was just meaning to word it in such a way that through the transfer of information, she transferred the knowledge that she has a vast need for vengeance against Sora. Never at any point would anything Angel transfers have any direct influence on how Rex would respond.

Does that help?

AllHailDago said:
By the power invested in me as a mod, I swear I will eventually write a fight scene synchronized to the song "Kung Fu Fighting".
If only you'd been here during the Mission Prompt All the World's a Stage. You could've had that happen xD

[QUOTE="Ivory Witch]Are you referring to the way she talked to Rex? I was just meaning to word it in such a way that through the transfer of information, she transferred the knowledge that she has a vast need for vengeance against Sora. Never at any point would anything Angel transfers have any direct influence on how Rex would respond.
Does that help?

[/QUOTE]
More so her interaction with Gurren, but okay, that's all I needed to know, thanks

BLUR said:
More so her interaction with Gurren, but okay, that's all I needed to know, thanks
Her interaction with Gurren was honestly just her being bossy... and Gurren just happened not to argue with her.

One of the things thats meant to unintentionally happen with Angel's combination of magic is that when she puts a thought in someone's head, if she's moving so fast, they don't know that it was Angel who put that thought there. This could lead them to think that the thought is really just their own thought which could lead them to actually listen to it.

Arkytior said:
If only you'd been here during the Mission Prompt All the World's a Stage. You could've had that happen xD
Unfortunately I wasn't here yet QAQ

But I am now. Although atm I'm mod-in-progress. So I'll take the duty of sassing the members and telling them everything gonna turn out fine. Despite my presence as a mod being a sure sign things are going to hurt them emotionally in the future. So who wants brownies?

[QUOTE="John Doe]Lurklurklukrlurklu-..........I mixed up one of my letters....
lurkanyways

This place looks nice.

[/QUOTE]
It doesn't just look nice--it is!

Arkytior said:
Dago, I wonder if you can help me. I need a kawaii shy anime girl for a fc.
cac36f6adb1ec07d916240d614a82574.jpg

Eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
So... did Russel, Gurren and Sarafina get completely ignored? Both had went out and Russel was/is literally flying over Ryos' head.

Gurren also yelled at Ryos... it's really annoying to see how many people are getting ignored even though we are tagging mods in our posts.

@BLUR

Edit: I apologize. I caught their mention now. But no one ever spoke to them...? Really? How am I supposed to write another post based on that? Russel literally screamed at Sora in such a way that even Ryos would've heard...

@BLUR[/URL]
Yes, they were ignored intentionally. It's in the first sentence of that post that although Ryos knew things were going on around him, he had more important things to focus on. A guy flying overhead confused about why people are familiar is obviously not going to grab his attention when the target of the mission he was assigned to is right in front of him

BLUR said:
Yes, they were ignored intentionally. It's in the first sentence of that post that although Ryos knew things were going on around him, he had more important things to focus on. A guy flying overhead confused about why people are familiar is obviously not going to grab his attention when the target of the mission he was assigned to is right in front of him
I still have no idea where that leaves me to go from here, though. How am I supposed to move forward? All the fights are gone. All that's left is for Russel to land and... and I don't even know.

[QUOTE="Violet Obsidian]I still have no idea where that leaves me to go from here, though. How am I supposed to move forward? All the fights are gone. All that's left is for Russel to land and... and I don't even know.

[/QUOTE]
Well, no, there is still a fight going on in front of him. It's not really my place to tell you what you can do with your character, since he's your character and not mine, but as role-playing is just another form of creative writing you have an infinite amount of things you can do next. For example, Russel could have followed Sora, or you can wait and see what Gurren and crew are going to do.

Instead of complaining as soon as the post has been finished it would do many of you very well to think about how to adapt to a situation and find a different way of having fun with it. Now that Lex has resigned from mod duty, I will not be the friendly guy that takes in your complaints to find middle ground as I used to be. I'm going to be much more intolerant with those of you who seem to have made it a habit to constantly be negative and constantly complain about posts. It's hard enough to run this huge project on its own, we definitely don't need people trying to make it even harder.

BLUR said:
For example, Russel could have followed Sora
Could Russel keep up with Sora in order to follow her? The way it was written made it seem as though it was implied that following wasn't possible.

If I was under the impression it could be done, that would be the first and only option I would ever consider. It just didn't seem possible. And then I got lost... if it is possible, then without a doubt that's what I'll do.

@Violet Obsidian

You know, if Russel's any amount of high in the sky, he can probably see Libby running around somewhere... I don't exactly know where that somewhere is, but it's an option open to you and they had an adorable moment earlier in the rp.

[QUOTE="Violet Obsidian]
Could Russel keep up with Sora in order to follow her? The way it was written made it seem as though it was implied that following wasn't possible.
If I was under the impression it could be done, that would be the first and only option I would ever consider. It just didn't seem possible.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't say he could keep up with her, but that doesn't limit your options. Who knows how Sora would have reacted to being chased by someone she knew, who was seeking answers. Even if she ran off and left him in her dust, Russel could react to that experience in itself. A person who he thought could give him answers instead ran away and left him even more confused. How would he react to that? What kind of internal strife does that cause a young boy?

[QUOTE="Violet Obsidian]I still have no idea where that leaves me to go from here, though. How am I supposed to move forward? All the fights are gone. All that's left is for Russel to land and... and I don't even know.

[/QUOTE]
Jacob to the rescue soon, my friend.

Refaulted said:
Jacob to the rescue soon, my friend.
Refaulted said:
@BLUR
Also, to you. Incoming Dusty-ness, buddy. (B') And he is angry.
Does that mean that Malakai and Lowell are going to get a reply? @Stormborn Targaryen and I would really like to throw them into a fight somewhere and we're stuck in limbo of waiting for an answer from Daemon...

I was actually just working on improvising us out of it, but if we can actually get a reply, that is preferable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back