Out-of-Character Chat

Hellkite said:
@Sergeant Sass
Out of curiosity, where's Asher at the moment? I may have a friend of his drop by.
Asher LOVES seeing old friends! He is currently working on fighting some werewolves outside of the Jeweled Footstool... I actually do believe that Marcella's about to blow the place sky high... (Translation: I'm working on a post at the moment in which explosive arrows go flying.)

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Asher LOVES seeing old friends! He is currently working on fighting some werewolves outside of the Jeweled Footstool... I actually do believe that Marcella's about to blow the place sky high... (Translation: I'm working on a post at the moment in which explosive arrows go flying.)

[/QUOTE]
Excellent. There's a post coming to the Footstool which Asher might find entertaining

Last edited by a moderator:
utdfan22 said:
Nothing quite like being able to post after a period of inactivity. It's refreshing.
Who is the woman Jamke offered help to? I don't remember there being a female mage in need of help so I'm a bit lost with that part...

DaughterofAthena said:
Who is the woman Jamke offered help to? I don't remember there being a female mage in need of help so I'm a bit lost with that part...
It's the waitress behind the bar. He was trying to work out why the Prince was there or to gauge how much security had gone into the visit. It turned out none for both, which says quite a bit about the Prince when you think about it. It felt rude not to offer help after badgering her with questions.

@Hellkite Just so you know, Sergeant and I posted. I'm not sure if you were/are working on a post for the Jeweled Footstool, but Sergeant didn't tag you in the post so I'm not sure if you saw it or not...

Peaceswore said:
I think he was ignored completely even by the new comer xD
I saw that Marcella said something to him but then the wolves and Lotus both seem to not even realize our little group exists...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back