Out-of-Character Chat

@Lexielai The others have really said it all for me. Thanks for everything, and good luck!

To everyone else I'm working on those posts I promised. Have it about 50% done, shouldn't be too long now.

There's no escaping Civil War

17b8902882a0f9fa822bf40bcbaa865d1459888652_full.jpg

On another note, the mod team took to voting for a new member a while back since we knew that Lex's departure was inevitable. To keep our mod team at five people, we all named a few people we thought would make good mods. The person that had received the most nominations, and the newest member of the mod team is none other than @AllHailDago ! Welcome to the team (officially) and congratulations!

Hellkite said:
I hope that you still appreciate Lex's sentiment; it remains valuable nonetheless.
It is appreciated. I never meant to turn down the praise entirely; merely clarify where I feel I belong.

I appreciate the feels everyone! (<3)

Congrats @AllHailDago! I have a whole set of documents I had prepared for new mods, but it looks like the team is planning to diverge from the old system. They've probably got something new that's horrific in mind for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexielai said:
Congrats @AllHailDago! I have a whole set of documents I had prepared for new mods, but it looks like the team is planning to diverge from the old system. They've probably got something new that's horrific in mind for you.
Thanks man! I am living in mortal fear am excited to see what's in store for me!

Lexielai said:
AllHailDago said:
Thanks man! I am living in mortal fear am excited to see what's in store for me!
How rude. No faith. You dropped those docs on me so fast Lex. Had me staying up like two or three hours longer than planned just to read everything and try to get started right away =P

Hi guys! Sorry I kinda poofed for a while... I found something to write and so I wrote it... I hope Russel's able to amuse at least some of you...

@Lexielai Sad to see you go... it was fun writing with you and I'm sorry if I got on your nerves once or twice. From what I can see, you wove a wonderful story. May you forever be a weaver of not too small tails!

@Ivory Witch Yeah... I'm not a skittle either although they're awesome people! I've written with them a bit more (I think...?) and I don't know what exactly qualifies a person to be a skittle. If I happen to meet those qualifications, then I don't mind being called one myself.

[QUOTE="Violet Obsidian]Hi guys! Sorry I kinda poofed for a while... I found something to write and so I wrote it... I hope Russel's able to amuse at least some of you...

[/QUOTE]
Russel's FREAKING adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back