Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]...so is my writing Adrianne and Tommy waking up underneath rubble not okay? Should they have been away from the site?

[/QUOTE]
I imagine there would still be some rubble on the other blocks. It was a pretty massive explosion.

Ah!! I could still live!! Nora!! You are alive!!

giphy.gif

tumblr_mn0crhqrMW1qixfalo1_500.gif

Yay.​

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Red Thunder]...so is my writing Adrianne and Tommy waking up underneath rubble not okay? Should they have been away from the site?

[/QUOTE]
*Whispers* I am TRYING to help you ship Adrianne!

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]*Whispers* I am TRYING to help you ship Adrianne!

[/QUOTE]
*considers*

Yeah, I think I ship 'em. Malakai and Adrianne could do well together.

Hales said:
Though I am not my brother, I do think I know him to a decent degree and I don't know if he'd go for it. He's a teenage boy who cares more about video games than girls... so he would struggle rping that if nothing else.
Meh, that's fine. Fun to think about anyway.

Hales said:
Though I am not my brother, I do think I know him to a decent degree and I don't know if he'd go for it. He's a teenage boy who cares more about video games than girls... so he would struggle rping that if nothing else.
*Looks for folks to ship @Hales characters with*

Mad Prince of Sanity]He was kidding [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/40-kaine/ said:
@Kaine[/URL], they die horribly. Not even a saving throws chance is given. Just complete and utter annihilation on the molecular level.
I was totally considering putting one sister in a coma from the trauma of an explosion that size, and the other severely wounded.

I guess i'll go with the Cake and Icecream scenario now. :3

Mad Prince of Sanity]*Looks for folks to ship [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12326-hales/ said:
@Hales[/URL] characters with*
I am completely open to ships myself. Light and Lowell are both completely eligible bachelors. Piper... she's special. Ship her with anyone and they just might wind up castrated...

Last edited by a moderator:
shadowdude505 said:
Does Piper need a little push from Robin the Shipping Lord?

CNPbz4_WEAAhwUD.jpg
Piper has a bad history with people of the male sex and she is not particularly interested in women in that kind of way...

@shadowdude505 I'll have a post up for Lynn in an hour or two. Gotta do some chores and schtuffs first. Have you heard from Dago? I know some RL stuff came up. Suppose for the time being we will still act like rose is there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back