Out-of-Character Chat

Lexielai said:
I'd like that.
Ok. I will now report on the progress of Team Skittles! Cool! I feel important!

On a completely separate note: I am trying to write a post for Olive Kittana in Mine of Doom and I'm not sure how far I can go in one post because (I think) this is a boss fight in a sense. Can Olive get close enough to try to throw a punch and physically contact him to use psychometry or would she get zapped before she got close? And if she can't get close, how am I supposed to meet the posting length requirement because there's not quite enough to go off of if Olive can't get close - that's kinda what she does...

@shadowdude505 @Lexielai (at least I think you're the moderator for the prompt)

New note: I might be able to throw something together if Olive can't get close, but I don't know how much it will help to actually move the fight forward in any way so I guess now I just need to know which route I should go. I'm going to crash for now, but I should be back on tomorrow sometime.

You go Athena girl! Be that spokesperson! Your idea of crashing sounds great though. I think I just might do the same. Goodnight rpnation buddies!

Alright, Aedon is the only character I'm now waiting for in All-Fiore to get on with the S-Class group, since Luce is in progress of a post. I'm not exactly sure who I'm waiting for the other group, but ill let everyone know tomorrow

BLUR said:
Alright, Aedon is the only character I'm now waiting for in All-Fiore to get on with the S-Class group, since Luce is in progress of a post. I'm not exactly sure who I'm waiting for the other group, but ill let everyone know tomorrow
Life's been really hectic lately so I haven't come on much I'm planning on working a post in with @sonicfreak101 today. One disclaimer though. About 65% of my plans don't happen.

Alright, Fermata is NOT going to want to go on the train in Team All-Fiore because she has a fear of trains since she was in a train crash when she was seven. Is she allowed to go with the S-Class wizards or is she going to be forced onto the train? @Lexielai @BLUR

Atom said:
Yea! Have fun with me and take some risks! :D
I'm super scared about Fermata dieing since I have plans for her in the future but there is no way, unless someone knocks her out, that she is getting on that train. I just gotta have Fermata be super careful for once in her life xD

CelticHero37 said:
Aedon's a good babysitter.
[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Asher will help too!

[/QUOTE]
Nice to know I have some S- Class wizards to help out Fermata :D

Also, ATTENTION EVERYONE.

In the interest of promoting self-sustainability, the mod team will be allowing select players to run their own prompts. This means that there will be mod supervision, but the player will be allowed to create NPCs, play villains, and manage the events of the prompt however they wish. However, we will only be allowing prompts to have a maximum of 6-8 players from now on.

So if you want to run your own prompt, have good writing skills, and have shown consistent commitment and communication, then make a Mission Prompt App. We'll likely be allowing you to run it on your own.

Lexielai said:
Also, ATTENTION EVERYONE.

In the interest of promoting self-sustainability, the mod team will be allowing select players to run their own prompts. This means that there will be mod supervision, but the player will be allowed to create NPCs, play villains, and manage the events of the prompt however they wish. However, we will only be allowing prompts to have a maximum of 6-8 players from now on.

So if you want to run your own prompt, have good writing skills, and have shown consistent commitment and communication, then make a Mission Prompt App. We'll likely be allowing you to run it on your own.
I have a couple prompts posted that would be small enough. Not Light's arc or Pharaoh's Hammer obviously because those get a bit big, but there is the one about the race across Fiore. I don't know. I am merely expressing interest in it...

sonicfreak101 said:
Alright, Fermata is NOT going to want to go on the train in Team All-Fiore because she has a fear of trains since she was in a train crash when she was seven. Is she allowed to go with the S-Class wizards or is she going to be forced onto the train? @Lexielai @BLUR
Whatever you want :D

Remember guys, this isn't a railroad role-play, you guys can always do whatever you want. You control how the story goes. Don't ever feel forced to ask my permission :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back