Out-of-Character Chat

@Lucem Tenebris I finally got around to adding relationships for Asher and Marcella. Would you look over what I put in for each of their relationships with Raito and let me know if there's anything else that you think I should mention?

Sergeant Sass] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL] I finally got around to adding relationships for Asher and Marcella. Would you look over what I put in for each of their relationships with Raito and let me know if there's anything else that you think I should mention?
Sure, I'll go give it a look.

*clears throat* Alright everybody, this one's probably dumb, stupid, or bad, but here goes anyway...

Below the heel lies hell. Above the heel lies greatness. Join the heel, wear the heel... Become the heel, with Mermaid Heel.

Probably too long too... *curls up in the corner*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]*clears throat* Alright everybody, this one's probably dumb, stupid, or bad, but here goes anyway...
Below the heel lies hell. Above the heel lies greatness. Join the heel, wear the heel... Become the heel, with Mermaid Heel.

Probably too long too... *curls up in the corner*

[/QUOTE]
It's beautiful.

@Sergeant Sass

I think the relationships are already captured pretty well. Marcella feeling like Raito doesn't understand is something I like, since he really does. He tried to prove himself to the guild after reflecting on his hostile behavior and continues to try, since he wants to prove Sabertooth is the best and still feels guilty for the former Master's death six months ago. They're similar in that regard, but Raito still has trouble putting his true feelings into words. He just doesn't want to see her or anyone else get hurt, so he'd be a bit tougher on her than others, since her actions are particularly risky.

The relationship with Asher is also good. The Novine siblings would definitely be the most troublesome members of the guild. Since the Slayer continues to do nothing even after scoldings, I'm sure Raito would become physical at times. If he refused to take on any jobs, he'd force one on him and kick Asher out of the guild hall until he finished. It would be similar to those that refuse to work not getting to eat.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]*curdled in corner still, thinking it's just an attempt to comfort her*

[/QUOTE]
Can't help you there Kiyo. You gotta have confidence!

Lucem Tenebris] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14219-sergeant-sass/ said:
@Sergeant Sass[/URL]
I think the relationships are already captured pretty well. Marcella feeling like Raito doesn't understand is something I like, since he really does. He tried to prove himself to the guild after reflecting on his hostile behavior and continues to try, since he wants to prove Sabertooth is the best and still feels guilty for the former Master's death six months ago. They're similar in that regard, but Raito still has trouble putting his true feelings into words. He just doesn't want to see her or anyone else get hurt, so he'd be a bit tougher on her than others, since her actions are particularly risky.

The relationship with Asher is also good. The Novine siblings would definitely be the most troublesome members of the guild. Since the Slayer continues to do nothing even after scoldings, I'm sure Raito would become physical at times. If he refused to take on any jobs, he'd force one on him and kick Asher out of the guild hall until he finished. It would be similar to those that refuse to work not getting to eat.
Yes. I really liked adding in that portion for Marcella because it gives Marcella a lot more room for development. As I was writing these, I realized that she is really just seeking everyone's approval and when she doesn't see it, she fights harder in an attempt to earn it. As for Asher, more often than not, Marcella drags him out on missions before it gets too bad more often than not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back