Out-of-Character Chat

(:'() I was gonna call dibs.....

v_brokendreams1.jpg

Let's wait for Blur now xD

We can argue roles in the actual rp lol

But REMEMBER we have to make Alyssa play something she's not! xD

I'll go with anything, for now i can't watch any of the links cause i'm trying to get this All-Fiore post done (It's gonna be awful even though it took so much time T-T). But after I'm done ill see what whatever y'all choose is about

So do we want to do it like the story? Or do we want to mess it up?

Nowe if its messing it up then we should pick a way.

Poor casting, out of script, disaster, all three?

Say we do it with slight mess up. I knew coming into this that Alyssa was going to be forced into playing a part she despised. A part where she can't be her bitchy self...

Hm...maybe lol

Depends on everyone else. We'll figure out casting later

@BLUR I have read your post and I figured I should double check before posting. Would Soren by now be able to sense the enemies around the reactor? I just picture Malka as someone who would give off a huge signal on Soren's magic sense radar...

At this point I'd say the train is 150 miles away from the reactor, so probably not. But he would be able to sense the reactor's magic.

BLUR said:
At this point I'd say the train is 150 miles away from the reactor, so probably not. But he would be able to sense the reactor's magic.
Ok. I think I misinterpreted your last statement in the post that said 45 minutes (1 post) as being one post for anyone - and 1 post has been made. Now I'm going to guess you meant one more post from you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back