Out-of-Character Chat

Red said:
Also, I might need a bit of help. I'm kinda stuck and don't know what to do with Ein. x.x
Ein is an S-Class Mage, right? You could have him fly to Cabasus with his Requip.

AzelFang said:
I don 'ave candy.. N I ate all the meat.. Btw.. You draw to fast, ya lil munchkin.. Makes me eager to see yer work..
@Nekoni
Eh? No food? That's too bad ;(

I draw at a decent rate, but I get really picky sometimes and take hours longer than it should >->

I'm not quite sure what to do either, so I just plan to have my character observe the other S-Class before moving along, ending the post just as he starts leaving for Cabasus and beginning the next when he's there. Ein could also approach someone else for a ride, but I'm not sure if that would fit his character

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not quite sure what to do either, so I just plan to have my character observe the other S-Class before moving along, ending the post just as he starts leaving for Cabasus and beginning the next when he's there. Ein could also approach someone else for a ride, but I'm not sure if that would fit his character

[/QUOTE]
He would if it was a pretty woman. Though his motives would be the woman more than the ride. lol

The last two FE' I played, was Path of Radiance and Radiant dawn.. But that was way back when I had consoles n shit.. And actually played games.. And remembered things..

@Nekoni This. This Is Rak.. Since you wanted to know so bad.. At least.. This Is one of his forms, and titles..

yigitkoroglu-1.jpg

Any suggestions for how to get Asher to Cabascus? If its near water I can get him there easy, but I don't exactly know where it is so using water might not work.

Red said:
@Newtype ,
You won't actually get to go to Cabasus. Don't forget who has been waiting right outside the library. Once you go back up into the library and come outside, the battle will begin.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Oh nothing. I guess I didn't need to sleep tonight.

Very Lovecraftian, that image. Missed what it was actually from, but I love it.

[/QUOTE]
Who sleeps? =c

That's just one of Rak's forms.. ewe

AzelFang said:
Who sleeps? =c
That's just one of Rak's forms.. ewe
I do, occasionally. I hear it's good for a body though I dunno how true that is.

Bother. I'm not sure who Rak is, even after glancing through the character list. And OOC got away from me during the day. Sorry. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back