Out-of-Character Chat

@sonicfreak101

Welcome to you! Hi. Hello! This is the RP's OOC. A place where people can chat about a lot of different things. Just as a heads up, it goes pretty fast..Anyway, everyone else will welcome you eventually, don't be scared, ask questions, have fun, we don't bite, we all adore you, ask CELTIC if you have any questions haha. Rp'ing is easy, trust us.

*puts away the sharp teeth* darn... kin of the one saids i cant bite you, so i will say hi and Attack the monster behind you RAWR

CelticHero37 said:
I'm just waiting for that moment when Asuna catches Kirito with Sinon… it's going to be ugly, I'm sure.
wow you think Kirito is dating Sinon behind Asuna's back... That so evil

Hmm this looks fun to join! Don't worry, I won't spoil any of the manga, regardless of how freaking awesome its turning out right now~

I'm probably gonna make a Dark type user modelled off Mitsunari Ishida from Sengoku Basara.

For reference [media]

[/media]
All clear for that?

I won't comment on SAO, seeing as Im still reading the second volume :L

Unyielding said:
wow you think Kirito is dating Sinon behind Asuna's back... That so evil
No, I don't think he's dating her. But there's definitely a good friendship there from where I am in the anime. I just feel that if Asuna saw any of their previous interactions of late, she might get the wrong idea.

Oh god, I was just talking about with a friend the chapter 16.5 from SAO, something the manga or anime decided not to feature for reasons known to readers xD

Lexielai said:
@PicaPirate Hi! Are you new?
Errr, to this specific RP yes. In terms of the canon, I'm fully up to date in the manga. I'm just now making a CS, based on Mitsunari Ishida from Sengoku Basara. So essentially a very fast slicing but medically unstable fanatic, who I'm gonna say is on a bloody crusade to eliminate demons of any sort.

Did I mention he 's insane? xD But yeah, probably going to use a type of magic that will enhance his physical capabilities of speed and some strength, but in doing so degenerates his health, mental and physical.

PicaPirate said:
Errr, to this specific RP yes. In terms of the canon, I'm fully up to date in the manga. I'm just now making a CS, based on Mitsunari Ishida from Sengoku Basara. So essentially a very fast slicing but medically unstable fanatic, who I'm gonna say is on a bloody crusade to eliminate demons of any sort.
Did I mention he 's insane? xD But yeah, probably going to use a type of magic that will enhance his physical capabilities of speed and some strength, but in doing so degenerates his health, mental and physical.
Guess Aiden's gonna be hunted by this dude since he's Half-Demon....... :(

Yay for interpersonal relations! Well hopefully he can be a bit less hellbent through interaction, but I think to have it nice and sweet between them may be a bit much to ask lol

Oh and he'll be guildless. He's too much of a maniac for anyone to want to take him. Unless some place like Fairy Tail want to try and take him away from the Dark Side, because they have cookies.

CelticHero37 said:
@PicaPirate I really need to get into manga. I just don't have the time or money right now :(
The manga is available on mangafox for free, the light novels are reasonably easy to google downloads for. At the moment there are 14 volumes for the light novels. The manga so far has done Aincrad and is doing Fairy Dance, a reboot called SAO Progressive and I think starting Phantom Bullet too.

CelticHero37 said:
Ooh, I see. One of them sounds like an RP I had made once. I think Kine was part of that one.
Atm the arcs (chronologically looking at the ones saved on my GDrive) are Aincrad, Fairy Dance, Phantom Bullet, Mother Rosario, Early and Late and Alicalization, the last of which there are already a number of

CelticHero37 said:
Although the first manga I would like to read is of course Soul Eater.
Not gonna challenge you on that. I've been personally reading (and finished) Garouden and Grappler Baki. Ive got a extensive manga reading list using the Mangarock app on my phone, which updates me when new chapters release.

I prefer Mangainn.com. ITs free, its fast. They post their own chapters, but update them once Mangastream releases. So for main mangas like naruto, bleach, and fairytail, their older chapters are all Mangastream scans/trans. From what ive seen on the web. Mangastream seems to do some of the best translations. Once you're caught up, they do weekly and monthly releases. 
PIIIIICA MY FIERCE FIERY RED HAIRED FRIEND!!!! *glomps*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back