Out-of-Character Chat

@Kinesthetics I want to know did Drake get teleported or is he still pointing his sword at the tiger girl?

@Archdemon

Still pointing swords =P. Not sure when someone will be able to do Tora. BUT. Novus did tell you not to worry bout' it --sooo you can move ^^

Anyway, I'm thinking about whether or not I should make a 2nd character. My 2nd character would probably be more comedy based, at least on the outside.

I think Rei roughed up Tora too much... But you cannot tell her that not the cuties thing ever.

I wonder that Tora gonna do or act around Rei from now on LOL

Rei cant fight Tora... she probably just hug her more. (Rei is pretty durable when she wants to be... Huging Tora is just the motivation she needs to take on any monster or bad guy)

I can picture it

Rei sees Tora and lunges at her.

Tora punches Rei into a building and it the building collapse on her. The Tora brags about how strong she is.

Only for Rei to emerge from the rubble and tackle her to the ground and cuddle her (in an rough way because Rei cannot hold back against the cute ness)

matter of fact. If Tora lets Rei pet her as a reward... Rei would do anything for Tora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey is it alright if my character has an elemental body like Juvia, but earth instead of water? It will take up one of the magic slots.

Sometimes i just dont understand that ability... its always op when the toon is bad.. but when the toon turns good or is good.. they can always be punched/kicked/ and hurt

I gave him a weakness that he has to be in physical contact with earth to regenerate his earth body. This means that if he's decapitated and he lands on concrete or something like that, he can't grow his body back (or use earth maker magic for that matter).

Good afternoon, I'm trying to think about if Drake should just pick up the Crystal or not....

I don't think anyone noticed the chain of explosions... I hope that at least some Racoon Guild members notice.

And, now that I've had a break, I'm working on the biography of my new character... Oh boy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back