Out of Character Chat

Hello , I'm TaraSobiki. You can call me Tara or Sobiki or whatever else fits your fancy. ^^

Pleased to be here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello , I'm TaraSobiki. You can call me Tara or Sobiki or whatever else fits your fancy. ^^

Pleased to be here.

Nice to have you here, Tara. Can't wait to RP with you. :)  

@Spanner Welcome to the RP! Please introduce yourself here in the chat before posting a character in the Characters thread.

Well... I'm Spanner, as you should've noticed by reading my nickname, and I'm somehow anxious for this RP ( mostly because I'm sincerely bored right now).

You can call me as Spanner, Arthur (My true name) or any of the weird variations that you can think of.

Hi, I'm Nemo. Whenever I'm not circumventing the globe on the Nautilus, I like to play video games, watch TV with strong female leads (read: anime), roleplay, and write fanfiction.

Right then. Onto making my character.

@Spanner @NemoTheSurvivor Nice to meet the two of you! Can't wait to RP with both of you. 

I guess I should introduce myself as well. My name is Will, and I'm a writer, gamer, and resident goof at times. I've been a moderator for one major Fairy Tail RP a while back on the site, and because I very much enjoyed it, I wanted to bring it back. I'm glad so many people have already showed interest here, and hope that I can make this an enjoyable experience for you all.

Alright! I'm Social though I'm pretty dang awkward at first. I am a detailed roleplayer and I have been on the site over over a year and have made a lot of roleplays. I so write stories so that's something I do in my spare time. Uhhhhh I'm kind of sort of a pretty basic person, lol 

Oh yeah, are you allowing celestial spirit mages? I know some Fairy Tail rps don't allow it so I wanted to make sure XDD

@SociallyAwkward If anyone is a Celestial Spirit Mage, then they are limited to having only one or two keys from the major Zodiac at the beginning of the RP. You can then have two or three more minor spirits at the beginning. I will figure out a way to introduce ways for characters to get more keys in the future.

@SociallyAwkward If anyone is a Celestial Spirit Mage, then they are limited to having only one or two keys from the major Zodiac at the beginning of the RP. You can then have two or three more minor spirits at the beginning. I will figure out a way to introduce ways for characters to get more keys in the future.

Okay sweetness! Thank you~

@Rhodus Welcome to the RP! Please introduce yourself here in the chat before posting a character in the Characters thread. And yes, there is. If you go to the Characters Thread, there is a sub forum where you can check out the Character Sheet Skeleton. You use that to create your character.

Also, @AllHailDago here is the RP, just for your information.

@Rhodus Welcome to the RP! Please introduce yourself here in the chat before posting a character in the Characters thread. And yes, there is. If you go to the Characters Thread, there is a sub forum where you can check out the Character Sheet Skeleton. You use that to create your character.

Also, @AllHailDago here is the RP, just for your information.

Thanks. weird it didn't notify me.

Hello everyone. Names Dago. I'm a RPN oldy, an ex gm of multiple FT rps(including the one Wills from which inspired this). 

I'll be porting over my two characyers from the old rp in fact! I hope you'll enjoy reading them and their struggles.

They may take a bit for me to get up as their old cses were lost and also absolutely huge. So I have to get time, motivation, and ideas on how to adapt them to the different story and shorten their heavy frigging back stories cx

I'm shadowdude505, the Fairy Tail Fanatic. People call be shadow for short.

....but some of you knew that. :P

I've posted my character @Will and I think I just wrote my longest bio on RPNation to date. 6 paragraphs. Woo!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back