Out Of Character Chat

Dire Wolf Devil

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓔𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.
Welcome to the ~Midnight Walk~ OOC chat! Any questions will be answered here, and you can also... Well... Talk OOC. 

Hey there!

So, I was wondering if I could have a bit more info on the RP. What will the overview of the plot be? 

What type of universe is it?

Hey there!

So, I was wondering if I could have a bit more info on the RP. What will the overview of the plot be? 

What type of universe is it?

Sure!

- The story doesn't hold any specific plot yet, as I'm still getting a hold on the whole idea. But the idea that I'm trying to go with is to have a group of people be formed, and then something catastrophic happens that forces the group to fight back to return the balance in the world they are in. (Hope that isn't too corny of an idea. I'm open to tweaking it.)

- This universe is a world filled with darkness, and it's accessibility is limited to only one entrance; the Gateway. As you could imagine, the way to get into the Nightmare realm would be through the mind - but the only one that is able to let creatures in and out of said world is Dei-Loki. However, I plan on having most contributors of the story already be within the Nightmare realm.

The territory in and around the village everyone is close by has very fertile soil, so growing food and other plants is relatively easy. There are also the typical four seasons; Summer, autumn, winter and spring. (It's currently late fall, in the story.)

Hope this helps! Let me know if you need more info.

Sure!

- The story doesn't hold any specific plot yet, as I'm still getting a hold on the whole idea. But the idea that I'm trying to go with is to have a group of people be formed, and then something catastrophic happens that forces the group to fight back to return the balance in the world they are in. (Hope that isn't too corny of an idea. I'm open to tweaking it.)

- This universe is a world filled with darkness, and it's accessibility is limited to only one entrance; the Gateway. As you could imagine, the way to get into the Nightmare realm would be through the mind - but the only one that is able to let creatures in and out of said world is Dei-Loki. However, I plan on having most contributors of the story already be within the Nightmare realm.

The territory in and around the village everyone is close by has very fertile soil, so growing food and other plants is relatively easy. There are also the typical four seasons; Summer, autumn, winter and spring. (It's currently late fall, in the story.)

Hope this helps! Let me know if you need more info.

Okay

So, what type of characters would you be looking for?

I saw you had the anime tag, but I'm not a big fan of that. What would you be looking for in a character?

Okay

So, what type of characters would you be looking for?

I saw you had the anime tag, but I'm not a big fan of that. What would you be looking for in a character?

That's alright. It could be anything from a human to, let's say, a werewolf. It is a fantasy world, after all. All I ask is that they have some sort of fighting and/or healing skills, and that they aren't too OP.

They also need to be either good, bad, or somewhere inbetween.

That's alright. It could be anything from a human to, let's say, a werewolf. It is a fantasy world, after all. All I ask is that they have some sort of fighting and/or healing skills, and that they aren't too OP.

They also need to be either good, bad, or somewhere inbetween.

Alright! Count me in!

@Raven13233

Woah woah woah. I don't think that is fair to @Jefferson 's character. I am not one to overstep my limits as a player, but I think that your response is a forceful decison on someone else's character.

If you discussed this in the PM with him, that's ok, but I think that that is power-playing.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back