Out of Character Chat

Power: He can create exact illusions of himself that he can switch himself with anytime. He can only have a max of 10 illusions, and they must be within a mile of the real Cymophane. the illusions can attack and be attacked, but are not very durable and get :poofed" with just a scratch, Cymophane can't summon another for about 10 minutes (he sort of builds up charges, he can have a max of 10 charges that restore every 10 minutes) All of the illusions are controlled on a sort of hive mind from Cymophane.

is what is is now

this thread's a lot of fun omg. do you think, after the initial clusterheck of all the characters meeting each other that it would be possible to break off into smaller, more manageable threads for one-on-one rps?

Lol, it was really late, but I'm back now. For further reference, it's 10:50 AM where I am now, and I left around 1:20 AM. (Yeah that's right, I get no sleep ever)

I thought I posted just now, but the forums went down, so I'm not too sure.

Heyo everyone. I'll be dipping my toes in the water here in a bit, just polishing up (heh) a couple character profiles now. I'd like to ask the thread if you all have any preference towards having a cracked gem in need of healing enter the story or a corrupted gem monster?

I'd also be willing to play any canon character as needed as I notice we don't have any canon characters yet so if any of the ongoing stuff could benefit from that I can definitely consider it. Just wanted to get the opinion of some of the folks here first. :D

I went ahead and tossed up the bio for my cracked Gem. Pretty much everything there is tentative as heck so if there are any problems or things that should probably be changed I'm not against reworking everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back