Ouroboros IC (Vampire the Requiem 2.0)

I'll be posting up information this weekend. But assuming your all Ordo Dracul, I'd say let's start discussing characters. The general premise is your group will be a covenant formed coterie seeking out various hidden truths in the world.

You will cross paths with all sorts of situations including breaking into God Machine Infrastructure, deal with demons and angels, examining Werewolf activity, facing off possibly with mummies and studying the dread Stryx or even combating a Parliament of them.

Cool, that'll definitely help flesh things out a bit. :) Currently I'm throwing about two ideas: a blood-bond-obsessed Ventrue with hints of Hannibal Lecter, or a Gangrel ex-detective with some issues controlling his frenzy Hulk-outs.

I was actually serious about wanting to work out a paranoid-occultist radio host who almost dies for getting too close to secrets repeatedly, but eventually embraced by the Mekhet because, hell, if he could do that as a mortal...

I'll hammer this out tomorrow; I clocked about eighteen hours GMing this weekend, and am creatively burned out for now.

I might not have anything before Thursday. But then...

Inclining towards Nosferatu.

Alright, I'll see about getting up something for setting soon to try to help people out as well. No rush though.

Alright, I have spun up your city and beloved ruler. Check it out in Overview.

Tell me what you think of New Avalon and Voivode Valentin Cezaru.

Good question. I'll be working on more Overview posts tonight and in the coming days. History both Kindred and Mortal outlines. Important Personas, perhaps I'll make a rumors tab.

So good news, I have been working away at Personas and a timeline. I'll be getting them up this weekend.

Goddamn I am a terrible player lately.

I'll give you a character after I get home from work if I'm still welcome.

Sorry for the delay. Just got a new job and my sister flew in for a visit. So chaos ensued. Good news is I still have the plots spinning in my head and will do a write-up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back