• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our Romeo and Juliet Stories

Tsiwentiio

Basic Bitches Not Wanted

romeo%26juliet07.jpg
Starter

Setting
Grand Inn Hotel

Time
8:00 pm

Dress Code
Formal

Everyone is to arrive at the hotel wearing their masks, no one knows that the other school was invited to the party, mainly because they said that kids from another school (Weston) were going to be attending as well just so none of the kids asked questions, the Ball will end at midnight.

Table Numbers
10) Noah & Jana
3) Dierra & Jamie
5) Arthur & Arabella
1) Charles & Karoleigh
7) Benedict & Makenzie

tumblr_manwlx5z7s1qfb8zyo1_500.jpeg

Last edited:

110b30cd20c9168f164b229c0dfcac68.jpg

Kenzie stood in front of her large mirror, she had been going back and forth on what type of dress she was going to wear. She had really no idea to why there was a party, nothing important happened lately, unless it was just the school finally trying to give something back to the students, it was really their first dance in a while. She glanced at her parents who were standing taking pictures of her in her dress "really mom" she said with a sigh while trying to put her earring in. "You look so nice honey" she said with a huge smile on her face, her father didn't really say to much, he wasn't very enthusiastic about her going but he knew better than to fight with his wife.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride" he mother said and walked over to help her fix her hair "No mom I can drive myself, I really don't plan on staying too long anyway" she said giving her a smile. She had looked back at the text to double check the time "I'm going to head out now, I'll see you when I get home" after giving her mother a hug and grabbing her clutch and car keys headed out to the hotel.

The hotel itself was just under renovation and this would be the first major event in the ballroom, which apparently got a major update. She arrived at the hotel and there was a valet service on hand for them, she had her mask in the car and put it on before getting out. She could hear the music from outside, "Thank god there isn't any guests here just yet" she said to herself. She noticed a few students, who had their masks on so she didn't know who was who. The mayor was standing by the door and was greeting people as they walked in, the ballroom looked amazing, It was dimly lit so it was even harder to see who people were. "Here you are miss" she was handed a card with a number on it "7" she gave him a confused look "This is your table number" he said with a smile

She smiled back and walked in, she noticed her table and sat down, and grabbed a bottle of water. "Hello dear, we are taking everyone's phones for the night, just so you can mingle and have a great time" the mayor's wife said in a sweet voice "Don't worry" she handed her a post it note and a marker "We are putting them in a safe and no one will be able to access them, except for me" she said, Kenzie agreed and wrote her name and placed it in the basket.

She glance around the room, there really wasn't a lot of people there yet "Hopefully more people show up" she said with a sigh.

Outfit & Mask

c8acee681c0032fd97f691a2ff171ea0.jpg

Elegant-Bridal-Halloween-Masquerade-Eye-Mask-Fancy-Dress-Ball-Party-Necessary-Mask-Women-Hollowed-Out-Metal.jpg_640x640.jpg

342c22b9b8945844aa873661bc668d74--beautiful-eyes-beautiful-people.jpg
Benedict Robert Grant

"I'm surprised the town had the budget to pull off a party like this." Andrew said as he maneuvered his Audi carefully through downtown traffic. Ben turned to look at his best friend with an incredulous look. "Really?" He asked, taking a drag of his cigar. "I'm not. I wouldn't be surprised if they tapped my dad for a donation." He continued, a thin stream of smoke coming out of his nostrils as he spoke.

The masquerade ball had promised food, drinks, good music and a valet, all in the newly constructed ballroom. It sounded impressive, but Ben wanted to see it to believe it.

As the pulled up to the hotel, at least the valet was true. The two boys put on their masks. Ben's was a dark green, bringing out the similar hue in his eyes. Before the got out, he offered Andrew some whiskey from his flask. They each took a healthy sip and then got out. Ben flicked the cigar stub to the ground and ground it out with his heel, before straightening his suit. It had been custom made for his tall frame and fit him perfectly. Black, shined oxfords and a matching green tie to top it off.

As they got inside, they were immediately asked to turn in their phones. Ben dropped his in with an eye roll. "What table are you?" He asked Andrew, glancing down at his card. "4." He replied. Ben frowned. "I'm 7." He said with a deep sigh. "What bullshit. Later man." He told his friend, then strolled off to find his table.

Last edited:
Noah James Lox

615e871791e86febe8e71278bf6549cf--star-lord-the-pirate.jpg
Mask | x

"Oh, sweetheart, you look dashing!"

Noah sighed, quickly getting tired of his mother's ramblings. He knows she finds him adorable and smart and handsome and stunning and amazing and now dashing. Running a hand through his short messy hair, he closed his eyes and tried to ignore her before she brought up Leigh again.

"Oh, if only Karoleigh was here!" the older woman sighed wishfully.

Noah bit his lip sharply. Too late. A sharp nudge in the ribs made him aware that his sister had come downstairs and heard their mother. Letting out a sigh through clenched teeth, he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Moooooom," he whined, trying to get her to listen this time. "Leigh and I are just friends!" he complained, sounding somewhat like a child.

"Oh, baby, I know, but just think!" she cried. "You two know each other so well, and get along! And your families know each other and approve! You'd be perfect together! And you both picked out red attire for this evening!"

"That doesn't mean we're together or planning on getting together..." he tried to explain again, but seeing the far off look in his mother's eyes told him how much she wasn't listening. He sighed, turning slightly when he felt his sister put her hand on his arm.

"Just ignore mom." she told him, chuckling slightly before holding up her phone. "Let me get a quick picture for mom then go. You don't want to be late!" she grinned, holding up the device, already snapping a few pictures.

Noah smiled, although it was somewhat painful. "And no skipping out!" the elder Lox child cried out, tossing him his car keys.

"Fine fine..." he nodded, grabbing his mask off of the small table by the front door.

"Bye darling!" his mother called out, waving enthusiastically at her son as he slid into his car and backed out of the driveway.

Driving to the hotel the ball was at was quick and easy, despite Noah's constant tapping on his leg. It couldn't have been more than fifteen minutes, however it felt like an eternity to the antsy teen. He sighed in relief once he pulled into the parking lot. He reached over to the passenger side and grabbed his mask and slid it on before getting out and handing over his keys to the valet.

Upon walking inside, Noah smiled politely at the people by the entrance and reluctantly handed them his phone, watching them lock it up with a longing look in his eyes. He sighed sadly, accepting his table number and headed inside the ballroom.

"Table 2, huh?" he mumbled, trying to fight the urge to go back for his phone. "Leigh, please get here soon and be at the same table...."
3ef55be28c43e5262879c26ad09054d2--dylan-o-brian-wolf-poster.jpg
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Last edited:
JANA WILLIAMS—
tumblr_o39u7j2Twu1s7nmsto2_250.png
"Now, sashay away."

Jana's plush lips murmured the words under her breathe, delicately adding alterations to the dress in front of her while her favourite show played in the background on her computer. Her brown eyes focused intensely on the soft fabric in front of her while a few pins dangled from her lips. She had to make the dress look perfect, otherwise her effort would be wasted. Jana's heart pounded loudly in her ears as time ticked by, sweat dripping from her forehead as anxiety churned in her stomach. She could hear faint chatter from both of her fathers and her surrogate mother from downstairs, most likely drinking glasses of wine and catching up on the things they missed. Jana's lips formed a lop-sided grin when she stood back to admire her work, placing the left over pins on her desk and shoving a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

"It's ready!" Jana called out to the adults downstairs, she raced into her bathroom in rush as she heard her family stamped up the stairs in a hurry, thundering against the wooden staircase to be the first one in the room. In the bathroom, Jana slipped her petite body into the lace dress that fitted her like a second skin. She tied her brown hair into a high bun and painted her lips with a dark red lipstick.

"Honey, are you okay?" Her father, Nathan cried out anxiously, pushing his glasses over the arch of his nose.

"She's fine," Alice replied, taking another sip of her red wine as she received an annoyed glare from Nathan.

"Our baby girl is growing up so fast." Jackson murmured as he wiped a tear away from his eye.

Jana opened the bathroom door, revealing herself dramatically to her fathers and surrogate mother. A smile curled upon her lips as they gasped in awe. Jana picked up her lace mask and wrapped it around her eyes, earning more compliments from the crowd. "I have to go," Jana sighed as she gave her family a hug, "Have fun without me!"

Jana raced outside to meet her Uber driver waiting for her. She curtly nodded at the driver with a smile and they drove away with the adults waving at them happily.

The drive to the hotel was long and quiet, the radio played quietly in the background as Jana gazed out of the window, dreaming of what would happen at the party. She had never heard of the hotel where the party was being held and began to question if there was even a party. But before she could turn back, the Uber driver parked in front of the grand hotel. Jana's eyes widen in awe as she basked in the hotel's glory. She thanked the driver politely before heading inside. Jana received her table number from the security guard and handed her phone to him reluctantly after trying to bribe with him.

Jana wondered around the ballroom for her table number, only to stumble upon a table with a boy sitting there anxiously with a red suit. She recomposed herself before making her way towards the free seat.

"Hello," she murmured with a smile. "Is this table two?" Jana asked, showing the man her slip of paper.

OUTFIT_ XXX/XXX | WITH_ NOAH | TAGS_ izayoiix izayoiix

Dierra Paterson

ezgif_com_rotate.gif

Outfit: D / M
Tags: None.

Dierra primped herself in in front of the mirror, for what seemed like hours. She had to make sure that every strand of hair was how she liked; she wanted to look perfect. Her, almost chest length, extensions were in tight curls that fell on her shoulders just right. It took her about an hour and a half to do her full face of make up, and she was indeed proud of herself. "I think I'm finally done." Dierra let out a loud sigh of relief, satisfied with the results.
She flashed a small smile to herself in the mirror, before swiping her lip gloss and making an exit for her cramped bathroom. Her place was a small townhouse in what people would consider the "urban" area. She absolutely hated it there, longing for the day where her mother finally gives up the drugs and moves onto better things in life. Walking down the stairs in her all-black heels, she headed over to her mother who, unfortunately, was passed out on the couch. "Goodbye, Ma." She softly kissed her forehead, before turning away.
Fleeing from her home, Dierra's personally ordered Uber was right on time. She didn't spare a second, hopping in the back seat and peering out the window, as she was driven to the ball.
A short while later, D eventually arrived at the Grand Inn Hotel. Thanking the driver, she walked inside and was instantly filled with excitement. Everything was beautiful. The venue, the decorations, the people. A grin slowly appeared on her feature. "Table number three." She repeated her number aloud to herself, wandering around until she found it. She took a seat at her assigned table, scanning the area a bit.

Arthur Smith Jr.

"Every moment matters."

Arthur thought. His mother had told him that the day before, it wasn't like she really cared though. He sighed, exiting the shower as he walked into his bedroom. A chill crept up his spine as the cold air of his room pressed against his wet skin, his towel could only do so much by covering his bottom areas. He'd applied all the beauty creams and lotions he had stored, combed his hair as well as plumped his lips. He grinned in the mirror as it turned a bright pink. His eyes then turned to meet the blue tuxedo that laid on his bed, prepared for him to rock. Arthur slipped on a white dress shirt underneath first before wearing the tux, smiling at himself in the mirror once more. He added his Tissot watch and diamond stud earrings to top it off before sliding his feet into the polished black shoes that had once been his father's, picked up the blue domino mask that went with it and continued on downstairs.

"Hey," Arthur started, glancing at his sisters and parents that waited for him in the living room, "I'm ready to go." His voice was strained with sarcasm. "Very funny, kid." His dad taunted as he strolled towards Arthur. He tried to pretend it didn't affect him but his dad's presence was always horrifying. The tall, bald-headed, four-eyed brute could only scold him but it seemed tonight, he'd turned a new leaf. "You're wearing my shoes, respect 'em. Remember '86, honey?" Arthur's father said to his mother. She nodded, a smile forming on her face, possibly a past experience they'd shared. "Anyways, I'm also letting you borrow the car, but you bring home a good girl. I'm not expecting anymore bitches." Arthur nodded, feeling the chill from earlier. "Sure." With that, something that rarely ever happened in the history of Smiths had happened, his father had hugged him. His sisters clapped jokingly while his mother continued on laughing. "I get it, dad." Arthur said, taking the keys from him as he broke the hug.

"Be home by what?" Arthur sighed, "Ten." With that, he was out the door and into the world.

Arthur strolled towards his father's car, a pristine Mercedes-Benze SRT Roadster, 2016 model. He smiled at the silver beauty, initiating the retraction of the hood. With that, he jumped in, pushing through the restraints the tuxedo he was wearing gave him and so with a twist of the key the car went alive.

Arthur could feel the wind against his face (having not yet worn the mask) as he drove down towards the Grand Inn Hotel. His clock read 7:48, immediately he realized he was going to be early and so slowed down the car. He took in the scenery even though he'd been down these streets a million times over. As minutes passed, Arthur finally caught sight of the hotel itself and turned into it. He looked for an empty space to park his father's prized possession before pulling up the roof. He put on the mask and opened the door, shutting it prior to locking the doors. Arthur could see the magical lights of the venue blink and wicker as he walked down and into the building.

A server walked towards Arthur, leading him towards the front desk as he thanked the man. "Table number five." He said, following after another server, she lead him into the ballroom and pointed him towards his table. Arthur realized he'd been the first one to arrive and could only wait for whichever Weston student he was assigned to, to come. In the time he had, he decided it'd be best to check out his Snapchat messages, or maybe even go live on Instagram later, who knew?

princxss princxss

code by pasta

Last edited:

X
Jamie Potter - Tags: playboy playboy
Outfit - + / -

Jamie looked at herself in front of her bedroom mirror. The dress, Isabella had chosen was breathtaking and so was the mask her adoptive sister had made. She smiled softly to herself before returning to her normal don't care face. She wasn't about to go out to a party without telling Isabella and Henry. That could jeopardize Marco's whole future, and that's the one thing she would never do. They let her go and even bought a dress for her to go in. Years in foster care didn't let her have many times for formal wear. So she was low on dresses,

Jamie walked out her room and downstairs, her brother waited for her at the end of the stairs. She sighed and said "Mar, I'm only out for 2 hours max. You do not need to go with me plus, you weren't invited." He groaned and stomped off. She just looked at Isabella who waited at the end of the steps as well "I'll be back before 1 am Isabella..no need to wait up" She headed out the door when she heard Isabella said something to her.

"Be safe please. I'll wait up with Marco. " All she did was nodded and went out the door. It was that she wasn't thankful that she cared but more like she wasn't used to it. She never had a mom who cared before. Jamie got into her car and drove off. She heads towards the Hotel and pulls in the parking lot when she gets there. She got out the car and walked into the Hotel. It was amazing and awesome. She grinned.

"Table 3.." She looked around until she found the one she was looking for but there was already someone there and...she was beautiful. She honestly forgot how to breathe as she looked at the girl at the table. Jamie walked towards the table getting closer to the mystery beautiful girl. When she reached her destination, she pulled out a chair and sat. She looked at the girl once again and said "Hey," as cool as she could. Jamie wasn't about to lose her cool at this beautiful girl but she was going to get to know her better.

O
photo.jpg

Charles Angel Fisher
tumblr_om7vytyroV1vakf4uo3_400.gif

img-thing

Charlie had asked his best friend, Marcus to come over after school and get ready with him for the party. Marcus laughed and told him that he could help him get ready but parties weren't really his thing. After continuous convincing from Charlie, Marcus finally decided to go. He ran his hand through Charlie's hair and laughed a bit. "You need a haircut so bad. Here, sit down and I'll give you a haircut before we go. You know this party is gonna be full of Weston boys and girls and if you don't impress them tonight, under a mask, you never will," Marcus said. Marcus disappeared into the small bathroom down the hall from Charlie's room, grabbing a pair of hair scissors. "Of course, you're one of the only people I trust with my hair anyways," Charlie laughed. Charlie pulled up a chair and sat down while Marcus quickly gave him a slight trim, making his once shoulder length hair a bit shorter. "Well, now you look a little less feminine," Marcus laughed. Charlie walked over to his sliding closet door and pulled out his suit and his mask showing the two to Marcus who gave him a nod of approval. Marcus was already dressed and pulled out his own mask that looked great against his tan skin. He left for a moment to fix his hair and adjust his tie. When he came back, he posed for Marcus, showing off his suit. Marcus laughed at him before encouraging his it was time to go. The two hurried past Charlie's parents who called to him, "Have fun! Don't get anyone pregnant." To which Charlie only replied with a laugh and a wave.

Marcus drove the two quickly to the hotel, though he kept reminding Charlie he wanted to be "Fashionably late." The two stepped out of the car only slightly late, by minutes only. They looked around and first noticed the table assignments. Charlie was escorted to table one and Marcus to table 8. Marcus disappeared quickly into the crowd, seeing someone he thought he knew, or maybe wanted to, and Charlie was left waiting for anyone else to show up. With everyone in masks, it was hard to tell who anyone was, but he guessed he had to know someone. He shook his head and ran his hand through his curls, watching as more and more people arrived. He guessed that the people at the table beside him were a couple, as they kicked it off right away. He tried to hear any conversations he could, but the music made it difficult. He smiled across the room at Marcus who already seemed to be sweet talking a girl at his table.

Last edited:

Arabella Gabriella Acardi
Arabella had been lounging leisurely on the musty, tea-colored couch with her younger sister, Violet; all afternoon, she had been entertaining the young seven-year-old diva by browsing through all of Violet's favorite shows--all of which were kryptonite to a fully-grown teenage girl like Arabella, who wanted nothing more to dive headfirst off of the apartment and straight onto the concrete sidewalk that lie outside her bedroom window.

Disney Channel really isn't what it used to be, Arabella contemplated quietly, staring at the bizarre but colorfully animated characters on the flashing television screen. Scanning her lap, she discovered a warm, lightly snoozing, curled-up ball of Violet; somewhere in this rollercoaster of strange cartoons, Violet had fallen asleep.

"Ew," Arabella scoffed, chuckling softly. Not only was Violet snoring like a pig, she had drooled all over Arabella's creame-colored, knitted sweater. As much as Arabella loved Violet, this was nonetheless gross. Gently lifting the dozing girl off of the musty couch, Arabella climbed up the stairs as quietly as possible and tucked her into bed.

It was 6:45 PM now as Arabella gazed at the clock; "Should I attend that ball," Arabella pondered aloud, leaning against the wall of the only bedroom in the compact apartment. After a few minutes of inner turmoil, Arabella decided to attend the ball; after all, she has been on her very best behavior these last couple of weeks, and it has been a while since she last caused some mischief...

Arabella arrived in front of the grand hotel a few minutes before 8:00 PM; the midnight-black, floor-length, backless silk ballgown contrasted the breathtaking corals and marigold colors of the sun setting in the background. Arabella had brushed out the tight braids of her hair and curled them loosely. Her raven-black curls tumbled off of her shoulders, cascading down her back in loose waves. The remaining sunlight bounced off of the slight gloss she applied to her rosy lips and shone across her lightly-freckled cheeks.

Walking towards the entrance, a man dressed in a suit escorted her to her table as she placed the black mask over her face, only revealing her mocha-colored orbs. Sitting down, Arabella gazed across the table; across from her sat another high school student, no doubt around her age, dressed in a blue tuxedo, and smiled politely, though the only thing on Arabella's mind was the mischief she would wreak tonight.

The Comet The Comet

gl_5705709e-c060-47b4-bddd-19cc0a771fd0.jpg
2D23D20600000578-3262199-image-m-41_1444147547165.jpg
a39b84837149d05f3dcff8fbd519f906.jpg
6e0a361e017f020d4501c423aa60b0e5

coded by princxss princxss

Karoleigh Sutton

"Aren't you ready to go, hon?"

Arianna heard her father calling to her from down the stairs and sighed, looking at the dress laid out on her bed. Though she was very excited about the dance, she wasn't excited about how much that dress had cost. Although her father had tried to hide the price tag in the trash, she'd found it and nearly had a heart attack. She'd grabbed it, wanting to show him and ask why he would spend that much-- but when she'd come face to face with him later that night, she'd found she couldn't do it.

Though they weren't poor by any means, they were definitely not part of the higher class in this town. A few students at her own school had made that known, but screw them, she didn't want to be friends with stuck up bitches anyway. Hell, the best thing about this town was Noah. It was his mother that knew Ari's father, and his sister who had gone to Capulet High herself, graduating with Honors and going to some big Ivy League school. Ari had never met her, as she didn't come home much. But she absolutely adored Noah. Their families were always trying to get the two of them to date, but Ari wasn't sure she could. Sure, they'd cuddled a few times here and there, but to actually date? That was different.

Hearing her father calling to her again, Arianna turned back to her reflection and grinned. This was going to be a good night; she could feel it in her bones. "Almost ready!" She called down to him, sparing a glance at her phone. The time read 7:35; if she kept up this pace, she'd be late. Grabbing her lip gloss to apply later, she shoved it into her bra and stood, turning towards the beautiful dress her father had picked out. Surprisingly, the man had good taste.

She slipped into it and sighed wishfully; the material felt amazing on her skin. The arm warmers she hadn't been so sure about, so she stuffed those into her clutch to perhaps put on later. After clasping the choker around her neck, putting on her earrings, and grabbing her clutch, shoes and mask, she was ready. Hopping down the stairs, she grinned as she saw her father's expression and threw herself into his arms. Leaning up to press a chaste kiss to his cheek, she promised him she'd be home on time and grabbed the keys to his old jeep that would hopefully one day be hers.

Tossing everything into the passenger seat, she jumped in, put the key into the ignition and was off. She arrived at the hotel almost exactly at eight, and resisted the urge to squeal in delight. She put her heels on, tied her mask around her face, and carefully exited the vehicle.

Once inside, she found herself in awe of the large, beautiful room. There were a bunch of people here already, but everyone had masks on. She scanned the room, looking for Noah, but she couldn't find him. Someone approached her, asking for her cell phone and toting a clipboard. Confused, she handed over her phone, understanding dawning when he explained it was so she could further enjoy her evening. Still not happy about it, she made a face behind his back and headed off for her table: table 1.

There was somebody there already, and she found her steps slowing. Then she shook herself and told herself that she wasn't shy; especially not in a mask. Toting her clutch and her pretty smile, she seated herself across from the guy and set the former down on the table. "Hi." She nodded in his direction. "Enjoying yourself so far?"

y.jpg

hoop_blk_red_hearts_earrings_grande.jpg

design by Fable Fable

35a34dbe2bf086e1aebc038b79c55fba.jpg

Kenzie watched as more and more people started to walk in, a few kids were either really drunk or high, or were told to be overly excited about this thing. A group of girls started dancing in the middle of the ballroom, they started trying to get others to dance as well. Kenzie liked to dance but she really wasn't the greatest at it either, she was also sorta waiting for someone to walk over and sit at her table, she didn't know if anyone was going to in all reality. She figured that she would stay for maybe another 15 minutes before going home.

"Come dance" one of the girls came over to her and held her hand out, Kenzie was a bit reluctant, but just figured what the hell and stood up. The girl started to pull her along, and on top of that her mask started to slip so she really couldn't see that well, she stopped to fix it but before she could she accidentally bumped into someone "I'm sorry" she said nicely while still trying to fix her mask without messing up her make up.

Benedict Robert Grant
Ben had taken his time making his way to table number 7, occasionally stopping by to another table to say hello to friends that called his name. Though he was wearing a mask, he was easily recognizable by his dark hair and the way he carried himself. It had taken him about ten minutes to cross the room, but just as he was about to sit down, he was hit in the shoulder by a girl walking past. He reflexively grabbed his jacket, making sure the flask stayed hidden snugly in his pocket. "Shi...." he trailed off into silence as he found himself looking at one of the sexiest girls in the room. She muttered an apology and he stood up a little straighter, running a hand through his neat black hair.

"It was my fault, I should have been paying attention." Ben said smoothly, taking in her long caramel colored hair and beautiful black dress. He recognized a lot of people here, but she wasn't one of them. Perhaps she was an underclassman. Realizing he was staring, he moved into action. "I got this." he said to the other girl, subtly shooing her away. "Let me help you with that." he said to his mystery woman. He adjusted the mask gently, before strolling behind her to tighten the ribbons attached to the mask. "Are you at table seven?" he asked, assuming that had been where she was coming from before she bumped into him. If she was, he was certainly glad he hadn't been seated with his friends. She was far too beautiful to share.

Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio

tumblr_om2o5o32xp1vakf4uo2_400.gif

Charlie turned around at the sound of footsteps headed in his direction and noticed a girl he didn't recognize approaching the table. He smiled widely and took a moment to stare, as everything about her was stunning. Her silver hair looked perfect against the dark colors of her dress and the mask on her face only added mysterious beauty to her face. He couldn't quite tell the color of her eyes beneath her mask, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't intrigued. She sat down across from him and greeted him and he smiled at the thought of spending the evening getting to know her. She had to be a Weston girl, he thought. If she were a Montague, he would've recognized her.
"Hi there! Uh yeah it's quite the party isn't it?" Charlie's said, looking down at the table for a moment before looking into her eyes. He had to remind himself not to stare multiple times, as she was gorgeous. "It's a lot nicer than your normal Friday night house party. I'm Charlie, what's your name?" He asked holding out his hand across the table for her to shake, as he wasn't exactly sure how he should introduce himself in a situation like this.

Karoleigh Sutton

"You've got that right." Karoleigh looked around the large ballroom, seeing a few people dancing, and most people just talking. The tables were small but there were plenty, so privacy would be provided. Though she didn't go to many parties, she'd been to a few with Noah when he dragged her along. Sometimes their friends were worse about teasing them about dating, but the two would always just roll their eyes and smile, one of them usually making a fake gagging noise.

Turning her attention back to the stranger across from her, she studied him for a moment. She didn't recognize him, but even though the mask didn't cover his whole face she wasn't surprised. Something about even the tiniest mask was excellent in disguising someone's true self. He stretched out his hand and she stuck hers out as well, gripping his hand and shaking it. "I'm Karoleigh, or Leigh to my friends." Withdrawing her hand, she set her clutch down on the table and glanced around again.

"This place is beautiful."

y.jpg

hoop_blk_red_hearts_earrings_grande.jpg

design by Fable Fable

Noah Lox

615e871791e86febe8e71278bf6549cf--star-lord-the-pirate.jpg
Mask | x

Running a hand through his hair again, Noah sighed, his leg bouncing up and down under the table in a mix of anxiety and impatience. He'd been sitting for only ten minutes at the most, but it already felt like an eternity, and so far he out of all the people wandering around, he couldn't see one that he recognized. He sighed.

Biting his lip, he tried scanning the room for a familiar head of silver hair wearing a red and black dress but there was no luck so far. Rolling his neck to try and loosen up his tense form, Noah groaned, slowly feeling regret at going through with coming to this party. He couldn't find Leigh, he recognized no one else here - not that he was really trying to find anyone else - and no one else seemed to be seated at table two, so he was left without someone to talk to.

Perfect. Just perfect. He was seriously considering just getting up and leaving. Luckily he drove himself here.

Of course that was when he heard the voice.

Noah wasn't exactly sure how it happened, seeing as he hadn't taken a drink of anything since he'd arrived, but suddenly he was choking. Lurching forward and almost falling off of his chair, he quickly began to pound on his chest, trying to clear his lungs. "I-I'm so-sorry..." he mumbled, trying to right himself.

Turning so he could face the owner of the voice, Noah could only stare in shock. "Uhhhhh..." he trailed off, unable to find words to respond to what he assumed was a question being asked. Hidden by the lighting in the ball room and the little bit his mask covered, Noah was thankful she most likely couldn't see him flush.

Even with a mask covering half of her face, she was still stunning. Probably one of the most stunning creatures he'd ever seen. Trailing his eyes over her form a few times, he flushed even harder when he realized he was staring like an idiot. Focusing on her hands, he spotted the slip of paper she was holding out. "U-uh, two? Y-yeah, this is table two." he stuttered before suddenly jumping to his feet and gesturing to the chair besides his. "W-would you like to, uh sit?" he stumbled.
Tags
3ef55be28c43e5262879c26ad09054d2--dylan-o-brian-wolf-poster.jpg
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Becky-G-2a-07-05-16.jpg

Makenzie just looked at the guy that she had bumped into, she found herself for the first time in a long time, being completely speechless. She couldn't describe it, he was the best looking guy she had ever seen for one, and his eyes were soul taking. "Thank you" she said sweetly as he helped to fix her mask, she made sure her dress wasn't dirty or messed up "Yeah I'm at table 7, that girl wanted me to get up and dance" she chuckled unable to look away from him.

She tried to figure out if she knew who he was, but nope she couldn't, well she figured that she would be able to recognize those eyes anywhere. She couldn't help but wonder what school he went to, was he even in school? was he even from around here for that matter. "Yes I'm at table seven, and yourself" she said with a smile, trying to play it cool and not embarrass herself. That same girl from before came running over to the two of them "Come on you two, lets dance"
jbreezy jbreezy

Benedict Robert Grant
Ben grinned as she confirmed his suspicions. "I'm also at table seven." he said, his eyes skimming her a bit more thoroughly this time. He couldn't believe his luck. Sure, her body was amazing, but half the girls here had amazing bodies. Something about her full lips, and the way her tan skin seemed to glow in the soft lighting made her a hundred times more attractive than any other girl in the room. Just as he was about to ask her if she wanted a drink, the girl from before came up, trying to get them to dance. A part of Ben wanted to roll his eyes and tell her to leave them alone. But he didn't do that. Instead,he smiled pleasantly at the two girls.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." he said, giving them both a charming smile, then he turned to the girl in black. "It would be a shame for a beautiful girl like you to just sit at table seven. You should be in the center of that dance floor. May I have the honor?" he asked, giving her a flirty smile and holding out his hand. A lot of guys Ben's age got weird about dancing, but he didn't mind. For a while. his mom forced him and his brothers to take ballroom dancing. In her mind, it was a way for them to become "cultured", which really meant that they didn't run around and make fools of the family name while attending their father's business functions. But right now, those dance lessons meant he was able to ask a beautiful woman to dance, like a man, and not make an ass out of himself.

Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio

Dierra Paterson

ezgif_com_rotate.gif

Outfit: D / M
Tags: r e i r e i .

Dierra was mesmerized by how everything was set up. She didn't care for the no phone rule, but overall, everything else was okay. She loudly sang along to the songs that the DJ was playing.....yes, she's one of those people. Dierra prides herself on her voice, everyone that knows her knows that. She never really cared if she was being watched, or if she was being talked about; she just wanted to have fun. "I love this song.." The words, somewhat loud, escaped from her lips as she adjusted herself in her chair.
She was playing with her freshly manicured nails when she saw a girl approaching. Dierra looked up, locking eyes with hers. For some odd reason, she could tag her eyes off of her. There was something about her, something good, that kept her staring. She smiled welcomely to the female, waving. "Hey. This must be your table too." Dierra greeted her.

f238c8f69e7eb923eae8618ca8a09145.jpg

"Yes" she said with a big smile and took his hand, it was such an odd feeling, it was like their hands fit perfectly together, she didn't say anything of course because that would be a bit weird. A few more people were on the dance floor, most people were talking at their assigned tables, she noticed in the corner of her eye that the mayor was talking to the principle of her school, they both looked pleased with how the night was going. The music seemed to go between modern pop and hip hop to old school rap and r&b and occasionally some country songs. Everyone at this point seemed pretty happy with everything, the ballroom was pretty full of people, and surprisingly it seemed that no one had taken their masks off, the thought crossed her mind to take her's off, but what was the fun in that.

"Sorry in advance if I step on your toes" she teased, she knew that if she just relaxed that she wouldn't mess up and or fall on her face. The music had changed to a slow song, many others were breaking into two's and started to sway along with the song.

jbreezy jbreezy

X
Jamie Potter - Tags: playboy playboy
Outfit - + / -

Jamie smiled at the girl's voice, that she had a chance to admire when she was singing. This girl was amazing, especially with her voice. Her voice deserves to be heard by everyone so they can hear the voice of a true talent. When their eyes met, she was met with a feeling of belonging for some reason. For that same reason, she couldn't bring her eyes to break their stare. When the girl spoke, and closed her eyes and shook her head. Jasmine smiled at her and said "Yea, it is. I'm Jamie. "

She wasn't angry anymore at the fact, the people in charge of the party took her phone so she would have more fun. She wouldn't be paying attention to it at all, due to the fact of this beautiful girl she just met. A song she loved came on and looked at the girl again. "I love this song, so I'm going go dance but I would like it if you join me?" It was a slow song which just came on, as Jamie got up and held out her hand to the girl "I promise not to step on your toes." She chuckled and smiled softly at her.

O
original.jpg

Arthur Smith Jr.

Arthur chuckled silently at an Instagram post as he slid his finger down his phone screen. He'd been at this for about fifteen minutes before his date had arrived. So far the turnout seemed to be magnificent, with young adults and teens already set and socializing. He could see them enjoying their appetizers. Whoever his date was about to get an earful when they arrived.

Arthur looked up as Arabella approached the table, whistling a note of appraisal. "Hey, you must be the lucky girl who gets to spend the night with me." He joked, raising an arm out to shake her hand. Arabella was a beautiful young lady in spite of the mask that hid a part of her face. Scolding this mystey of a woman was no longer on his to-do list. Her light skin complexion could only matched by the mocha eyes that peered through the mask. Arabella's bouncy flowing dark hair could only enforce the attraction Arthur had instantly felt, not to talk of the dress she was wearing. Everything just seemed like a magnet that pulled Arthur towards her, the odd thing was he hadn't even seen her face yet. He didn't spend too long evaluating her looks though, that would only make him seem creepy.

"Take a seat." Arthur said with a smile, pulling out the chair opposite of him for her, "I'm Arthur by the way, it's a pleasure, and you?" He made sure he wasn't choking or sweaty like most of the other boys present. Confidence had always been a strongpoint of his.

(I'm on mobile, hopefully there's no errors!)

code by pasta

Benedict Robert Grant
Ben just chuckled. He was feeling a little loose from the liquor he had been drinking before. Not tipsy, but just enough to make everything a little brighter. "Don't you worry. I'll take care of you." he said with a smile, spinning her around as they made their way to the center of the dance floor. Luckily, slow dancing at a high school dance didn't require much skill. Honestly, it was just really an excuse to get handsy with your date. But Ben didn't do that. At least not yet. He certainly held her close, but his hands stayed where they were supposed to. After all, it was only the first dance.

It seemed to him that the curves of her body fit perfectly in his arms. As she swayed closely, he tried to focus on the music. Instead, he kept getting distracted by the warmth of her midriff, where his hands grasped her waist snugly. Now that they were inches away, he could see that her eyes were lighter than he initially thought. "You really are gorgeous." he said, looking a bit more serious this time. "I'm surprised you don't have a plus one. Surprised, but certainly pleased." he clarified, and the flirtatious smile returned. Ben didn't typically play too many games when he flirted. He could get away with being upfront a bit better than some other guys. It was probably a combination of his looks, charm and money that made him bold. Sure, he had been rejected before, but it didn't really bother him a lot. He would rather take a chance and get rejected, than sit around wondering what if.

Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio

f238c8f69e7eb923eae8618ca8a09145.jpg
Makenzie

"Thank you" she blushed a little at his comment, no one had really ever called her gorgeous to her face before. "Nope it's just me, in fact I'm surprised that you don't have a plus one" she said back keeping her eyes locked on his, she felt so comfortable with him, in a way it felt like they had known each other for a lot longer than 10 minutes.
Makenzie couldn't help but to smile, it was the first time in a while that she had these type of emotions and feelings towards someone, especially someone that she had just met. She wasn't sure if it was because of the masks, like in those cheesy romance movies, but damn it sure did feel like it. "I never caught your name" she said slightly tilting her head to look at him "I'm Makenzie" she said still smiling.
She could see others practically doing the same as them, just slow dancing tying to get to know one another, she was hopeful that others were getting the same type of feelings as she was. She wanted to ask him so many questions, like where he was from, what school he went to, and most importantly if they were ever going to see each other again after that night.

jbreezy jbreezy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back