• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow

Losers...
left
Welcome to The Pit. If you are getting this text message, that means you were smart enough to stash your crap before one of those penguins could snag it off you. If you don't know it by now, people here tend to be as stiff as a corpse's collar. Hopefully, you wont attract too much attention to yourself--especially if Mother Maggie has an eye on you. If all else fails, you could drop and use your parent's cash to get away. But what's the fun in that. See ya later... -JC
left
P.S.- Meet me out near the cathedral...if you have the guts for it.

On the first day...

This had to be the worst day ever--at least for J.C. First, he gets ransacked by a flock of penguins who then proceed to complain about his grooming choices. So the man liked his Head and Shoulders? You think he could have been cut some slack. But, no. He is immediately whisked to the head-mistress' office, just for her to inform him that even though his uncle owned the school didn't mean anything to her. Perfect. Leaving the office, J.C. is far past fed up with everything. "Screw this." he muttted, pulling out his phone. The text message couldn't be more direct and hopefully, everyone who mattered would get the text.

And so it was.

Elias was in his own little world as he locked himself in his dorm room with the music blaring. He had a glass palette in one hand and a multitude of paintbrushes in his other. He wanted to know how the hell he would convey what was in his head onto the canvas. Elias then started mixing paints to make just the right amount of color of blue he was aiming for. Then he felt his pocket vibrate as a text message popped on his phone. Putting the palette down, Elias pulled out his phone to see the message. Immediately, he started cleaning up his brushes and putting some plastic wrap on the paint he had just poured out. He pushed his hair back, leaving a blue streak of paint that transferred from his hand. Lastly, he grabbed his hoodie and put the hood up as he headed to the window.

"Wonder what got JC's panties in a twist," Elias mumbled to himself as he opened the dorm window.

The windows usually had a security screen to prevent people from running out or "jumping," but Elias had worked his way to be able to pop out the screen. He dropped his legs out the window and held himself by the tips of his fingers while searching for footholds on the brick facade of the dorm. After a little fumbling, Elias was finally able to make it down from the second floor. He pulled his hood over his face to make sure no one would recognize him if someone were to spot him walking. Elias knew the spot and wanted to see what trouble JC and others might have had in mind.

Lying in bed sounded awesome at the moment. Maybe even a smoke, but that called for the outside and he had no intent on leaving his little spot on the bed. Seb was currently trying to catch up on the rest he never gets. "Gah, I give up, perhaps I am a slight insomniac..." He finally admitted defeat after an hour of trying to take a nap. What he needed was a definite smoke, perhaps he'd sneak out. Seb didn't attract much attention so he usually just exited out the front door. Alas, in this case he wouldn't, sneakiness was key. Suddenly he heard the vibration of his phone in his pocket. "Who the fu** is it this time?" He mumbled as he fumbled for his phone.

He turned it on to reveal J.C's text. Seb sighed but figured what would it hurt. Besides he had nothing better to do. "Jeez, J.C must feel extremely shitty at the moment..." He said aloud to himself as he got up. With a groan he said, "Actually I feel pretty shitty..." Despite his emotion, he managed to pull out a hoodie from the bottom of the bed. Next, he slipped on his worn pair of converse. Lastly came a random black beanie in an effort to hide his bed head. "This better be worth my time," he said with a dark tone. He grabbed the sunglasses on his bed stand and put them on in a fluid motion. "Wait, I need cigarettes," and with that he took the pack hidden under his dresser.

Next step came to escape prison his room. Seb walked over to his window and pulled it open. The classic "protective" screen couldn't hold him back. The brunette knew the right places to push, considering he used to escape from his family's home. In a matter of seconds, he was free to jump. Second thought, he'd probably break his neck, climbing sounded better. Seb frowned, physical activity was not his strong suit. "Fuuuuuu....." He mumbled as he began his descent. Seb swallowed the build-up in his throat as he made his way down. With a jump, he landed safely for once. Patting himself off, Seb sighed and headed towards the cathedral. "This better be worth it. I nearly risked death," He whispered to himself. Walk turned to run, let's see what mischief J.C was getting them into.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back