Our Hidden Love [Bella Rose & Jesi]

Jeccka

One Thousand Club
Kylie awoke as she did everyday at five am. In her shorts and tank top she stretched on the floor of her bedroom in the dark of the early morning. Her whole family was still asleep and even the birds had not yet come out to sing. After about a half hour of stretching Kylie felt she was ready. She stood and put on a pair of ballet shoes, tapping on her wooden floor as she walked. Quietly she began to play her music and danced her routine. She was still choreographing it and she tried to write some more of it.

In the heat of the moment, Kylie got carried away which was very easy to do and danced until almost seven.

Kylie cursed to herself and threw on some clothes, skipping a shower and running downstairs. Luckily her mother had already cooked up some breakfast that Kylie grabbed and ate on the go, jumping in to her Dad's truck just as he was preparing to leave.

"Woah, kiddo! Running kinda late, aren't we?" He teased.

"Yes! You wouldn't leave without me, would you?" She slammed the door behind her and buckled up as her dad pulled out of the driveway.

"You never know. One day I might just -"

"Dad!" Kylie interrupted him and playfully punched him the shoulder. "You wouldn't!"

"No, you're right sweetie. I definitely would."

So they went on all the way to school where Kylie was dropped off. Her smile dropped a bit as she looked around at all the unfamiliar faces. Carefully she picked her way through the school to her locker and then to her first class where her best friend was waiting for her.

(So I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow...[all freaking 4 of them!] so I will more than likely not reply for a day or maybe two.. Just a heads up!)

@Bella Rose

When Andre awoke at six-thirty, he was still feeling that pissed off emotion from the day before. Naturally, he had been watching a soccer game on his TV - in which he either plays the game or watches the game - and the referees had called a bad one...again. He had jumped from his place on his bed and screamed at the television, but what could ya do, eh? No matter, Andre didn't have time to feel that way because he was already late as he was almost every other day this senior year.

His parents were in the living room when he raced down the stairs, still in his shorts and t-shirt in which he wore as crude pajamas. They looked startled to see him and immediately rose from the table. They both looked worried. "Oi, everything's okay, I just need a water bottle for soccer practice," Andre muttered and quickly dashed into the kitchen to swipe a bottle of water from the fridge. His parents sat back down and continued their conversation of the mortgage. It was a boring subject to him so he didn't waste an extra moment in the downstairs part of his three story home. They were indeed a rich family, but Andre had no want in the money affairs. All he wanted to do was to simply play soccer.

Once upstairs he quickly traded his old, faded gym shorts for a pair of new, clean ones. They were blue and white - the school colors. Andre had a sort of fad started with the soccer boys he played alongside with. He wore the school's colors on his shorts and the rest of them did, too. He changed his t-shirt to a white tee and pulled on the slightly tight - yet warm in the chilly morning air he felt from his open window - school jacket and ran back downstairs.

"Bye!" he yelled as he snatched the keys to his Jeep from the counter as well as one piece of toast. He swung open the front door and shut it in one swift motion, eagerly wanting to get to school on time. He fumbled with the lock to his Jeep, finally got it open and jumped inside, starting it immediately. Five minutes later he was in the school parking lot.

Andre sprinted through the double doors which were still wide open and almost hit a freshamn kid, but step-sided so he didn't smash right into him. His locker was number 16, and it was also his jersey number. He came to a halt before his locker and panted for a few moments, wanting to catch his breath before anyone saw that he was late. His coach threatened to bench him once because he was late and he certainly did not want that to happen. He dropped his backpack to the floor and opened his locker, grabbing his books for the first class. He stuffed his bag inside the small-ish locker and closed it in a fast fury. Momentarily, he was right inside of his classroom and he plopped down in one of the back seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back