• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Our Foolish Heroes (characters)

Rantos

The man with 1001 waifus
You know the drill. Make a character, make 'em how you want. At the very least answer the questions below. Add anything you feel necessary to add.

Name

Race

Class (ie role in combat)

Personality

Equipment

Abilities (magical or otherwise)

Skills (general talents)

Some work music to help the process~

IC|Floors and NpCs

Last edited:
"I've tried to be a lot of things in my life. In the end, I found out I made a real good slacker."

Yato.(Noragami).600.1995535.jpg Name
Azal M Lizzal

Race
Human

Class
Raving Blade (front line offense with an emphasis on speed and attack, forsaking defense)

Personality
One part lethargic, one part manic. Azal isn't too big on applying himself to most giving tasks. He doesn't try to do well at tasks he isn't good at, nor is it willing to apply himself to learning a new skill. He is perfectly content with the niche skill set he has, and would only ever seek to improve those few skills. Azal doesn't seek self-betterment, yet that is not to say that he is content with the way he is. To Azal, the few skills he has are all that defines him. Without those he is nothing. So when it comes time to make good in his abilities he does so with a manic energy.

Equipment
Two single-edged blades, they each lack a cross guard

Abilities
Re:Raise
A skill where Azal uses the momentum of each attack to increase the strength of the next. Each hit becomes progressively faster and stronger. Such a skill requires Azal to devote himself wholly to the attack, meaning he drops all defenses and is left open to attacks. In this state, he cannot block or dodge.

Skills
- Pitching a tent
- Starting a fire
- Climbing
- Good fighting instincts
- All manner of tomfoolery

"I'm shooting right for the top!"
Yato.(Noragami).full.2077993.jpg

Two blades, twice the fun
Yato.(Noragami).600.1903139.jpg

"Oh... that's not good."
Yato.(Noragami).600.1967704.jpg