• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OUR ANIMAL IMPULSES [ Multifandom CS ]

dance of the corvids

||🌹"You kiss me like it was your job." 🦴 ||
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Character sheet:

Name:
Alias:
OC or CC?:
Fandom:
Looks: ( picture preferred, but description is fine! )
Abilities/forms: ( if they have any)
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Extra:

Have fun with it lol!
4 characters max

Last edited:
Character sheet:

Name:
Alias:
OC or CC?:
Fandom:
Abilities/forms: ( if they have any)
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Extra:

Have fun with it lol!
4 characters max
There are my two first characters:

Name: Zenitsu Agatsuma
Alias: Monitsu( by Inosuke), Zen
CC
Fandom: Demon Slayer
Pronouns: He
Looks: 1670888813919.png
Abilities: enhanced sense of hearing,enhenced strength,speed and extrasensory perception
Skills: Thunder breathing
First form: Thunderclap and flash ( 4 variations of the technique)
Seventh form: Flaming thunder god
Weakness: His cowardly and lovesick natures
----------
Name: Prompto Argentum
Alias: Prom
CC
Fandom: Final Fantasy XV
Pronouns: He
Look: 1670889986862.png
Abilities: expert gunner/ markmen and mechanic.
Skills: photography
Weakness: Not a durable fighter.

Last edited:
Name:
Grove Oliver

Alias:
Goldwing

OC or CC?:
OC

Fandom:
Dream SMP

Pronouns:
She/They

8C7D5621-F4D2-4C97-A2A1-08848590D610.jpeg683D99FE-3EBD-48ED-8A02-80BC77F0E8A0.jpeg
Hair + Ears & tail: Chestnut
Eyes: green
jacket, flowers, and streak: Gold-ish yellow
shirt: white
pants: brown
cape: light grey
gloves: black

Abilities/forms:

Feline
by the name and her looks, shes part cat! And now,
she has advanced hearing, smell, speed, flexibilit, can see in the dark,
has better reflexes, and on top of that, she can turn
into a cat herself.

Enhanced Strength
Her enhanced strength as a hybrid is one of the only reasons
she acts the way she is. careless but smart. she is quick
to throw herself in danger for Badboyhalo, Technoblade,
Charlie Slimsicle, And Wilbur soot. she want to protect
her friends so badly because she needs them to keep
herself mentally stable. but now that 2 of them are dead
and 1 isnt safe for her to be around, shes started to break.

Taking Inventory
Ah, The easiest and basic achievement in Minecraft,
but its way cooler than it sounds. in the Smp,
you get watch-like devices called an HBO that
presents you your inventory in a holographic
form with your inventory and all your items on
you when you click the middle.

3 Chances
3 chances. that's all you get before your gone for good.
These 'chances' are your 3 lives on the smp, and Grove
wasted two.

Skills:
she has great combat skills in many forms, and has
impeccable memory. She can also do poetry when
she has the time :]

Weaknesses:
water, mud, anything sticky
loses hunger quicker than others
needs to sleep longer

Extra:
Apart of Las Nevadas
Almost always has her axe or sword on her, maybe a few potions, and netherite armour
Good friends with Quackity, both joking about their scars
has 1 life left, died to suicide and starvation
has 20 hearts, stronger than normal people
can heal by eating, but if she doesn’t eat, will go down to one heart

Last edited:
Name: Frenzy
Alias: N/A
OC or CC?: CC
Fandom: Transformers (Bayverse continuity)
Pronouns: He/Him
Looks:
979557EE-8CEE-4004-8129-74AF9C88AFC9.png
Skills:
Transformation
As any known Cybertronian, Frenzy is able to scan technology and transform into it. However, due to his hyper-reactive trans-scanning and reformatting system, he can transform at ridiculous speeds. Basically he’s one thing for a minute, and something else the next one.

As of now, he transforms into a GPX Satellite Radio or a Nokia 8800 if his head remains.

Espionage
Frenzy is incredibly skilled in accessing secret information, which he stores in his memory core. He is also incredibly stealthy and is speedy like lightning, enabling him to sneak into locations. He uses these abilities to give his Decepticon Comrades a possible upper hand.

Modular Nervous System
Frenzy is quite hard to kill, which is thanks to his decentralized, modular nervous system. Basically, if he is decapitated or suffered any kind of injury, he can still function.

Weaponry
While not really equipped with multiple weaponry like his larger comrades, Frenzy can use his weaponry in combat, which includes:
  • A Built-in Laser Gun
  • Disc Shurikens

Weaknesses: Despite being hard to kill, Frenzy isn’t immortal. A fatal blow to the head should do the trick, if you’re fast enough that is. Considering his thin body structure, it is possible to deal very serious injuries to him.
Extra:
  • Frenzy's blades, before unfolding, are disguised as CDs. Granted, most CDs don't have hinge points near their center.
Alternate Modes:

Frenzyaltmodetf1.png
Nokia-bot-0.jpg

Name:

Lucario

Alias:

None

OC or CC?:

Canon character, from Pokémon the movie 8: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Fandom:

Pokémon

Male, presumably

Pronouns:

He/Him, They/Them (Do Pokémon even have pronouns?)

Pokemon 8- Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (2005)_1.gif
Pokemon 8- Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (2005)_2.gif

Abilities/forms:
Screenshot_20221221-185208_Chrome.jpg

Skills:

Aura (When using this ability, he can even sense the presence of faraway and hidden foes)

Weaknesses:

Fire, ground, and fighting-type Pokémon moves

Extra:

Quote:

"The aura is with me!"

Voice actor:

Sean Schemmel

Name: Pitch Black
Alias: The Boogeyman, Nightmare King (former), Kozmotis Pitchner (formerly)
OC or CC?: Canon character
f3f558d97c93ee0507ae3f3ba0b907c4.jpg

Fandom: Rise of the Guardians (with a few hints of Guardians of Childhood, and also Rufftoon RotG comics - I classify them as semi-canon since they were made by an animator for RotG though again there are so clashes so not everything will be included -, but because the verses clash a bit, I'm only picking the stuff from the books that add to Pitch's character, if that's okay.)
Pronouns: He/Him (also potentially they/them or she/her, if comic logic is allowed, depending on the form, because Pitch doesn't really care as long as the form works to its intended purpose.)
Abilities/forms:
- Shadow manipulation, shadow teleportation, turning into a shadow, and can speak without a physical body/as a shadow.
- Dream-sand corruption, nightmare creation, as well as creating weapons from nightmare sand.
- Possibly shape-shifting (though he's usually in the form above), into various things that might spook people - anything from the standard (spiders, dinosaurs, etc.) to the more peculiar (butterflies, cats, even women -- yes, some people are afraid of those, don't ask me why. It's also a good way to keep suspicion off of him when he's moving about. Because who would expect the boogeyman to flutter around as a butterfly?).
- Sensing fear, and gaining energy from fear.
- Summoning objects and beings outta nowhere (literally can't find any pockets on the man, yet he pulled out Baby Tooth from somewhere, so...??)
Skills:
- Decent close and ranged combat skills.
- Decent planning/strategising skills.
Weaknesses:
- Weaker in direct sunlight/light.
- His corrupted dream-sand can be turned back to regular dream-sand by other dream-sand, Sandy, or through Belief.
- Requires fear/belief (these aspects felt a little inconsistent in the movie, so I'mma say he requires either/or) in order to gain power/energy.
- When not believed in, he can't touch people, he can't be heard by people and he can't be seen by people. Hence, directly he can't affect them. (Though might be able to affect them through his abilities.) Alternatively, when fear levels are high enough even non-believers can sometimes see/hear him.
- In scenarios where there are a lot of people who are all afraid, it can be quite distracting/disorienting for him since he can feel everyone's fears. Especially if the fears vary massively. It just seems like it would be distracting - sort of like when you hear too many different noises from too many directions.
- (most) of his nightmares aren't strictly loyal to him but to fear. They can, and have been known to turn against him.
- He is honestly pretty horrible at persuading people to join his side and I'm gonna guess he's terrible at teamwork since he's been mostly alone for a very long time.
- His own memories of happier times can be quite a shock to the system, as showing him the locket in the book once prompted quite the reaction out of him. Because of this and the events that took place in Antarctica (in the movie) we can assume that family is a weak spot for him.
- He can be so smart, but arrogance and pettiness make him so dumb.
Extra:
- He's still more or less got Jude Law's voice (his voice in the movie) and an English accent. BUT he's an alien from outer space (taking some inspo from the books) who used to live in another galaxy.
- Pitch thinks himself very punny, as suggested by the fact that he named his horse minions nightmares. (Something tells me the other characters would often beg to differ.)
- I might be giving him that locket he has in the books with a picture of his daughter in it, and bits and pieces of his time as a general, with a few tweaks in that he didn't get possessed (he would have died instead, like Jack - because this is how it's implied to go down in the movie -, then got resurrected and happened to be unfortunate enough to be the spirit of Fear).
- His center is fear, he feeds off of fears, this is his purpose in his world, and this is the niche he occupies. Some people have suggested that this should change to courage or something as he develops, but that is not the route I'll be taking for him, because I personally believe fear is a useful part of the nature of animals. Hence, he's gonna continue being the spirit of fear. (But I might develop him in the sense that I might have him realise that his way of going about things could've been done better.)
- His lead nightmare is in the credits of the movie named Onyx. I'm hoping - if it's allowed - to make her stand out from her fellow nightmares in that for reasons to be discovered, she doesn't function quite like them and isn't so utterly compelled to traumatise absolutely anyone susceptible to her... and hence is a more loyal companion for Pitch. (Though not immediately available for him to rely upon because of events in the movie -- sandy turned some nightmares back into dream ponies, and I intend for one of those to be Onyx, hence explaining her absence from his side by means of being forced to change sides by the transformation. She is now compelled to spread dreams and so has - temporarily - forgotten Pitch.)
- As an extra weakness, I might add that hugging him leads to an "error.exe, file not found", because he's probably not used to such a positive response to him.

---

Name:william 8.jpg William Vangeance
Alias: ... er, Vangeance? Goldie Guts? Shiny Mask Guy?
OC or CC?: Canon Character, def.
Fandom: Black Clover
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them
Height: 172 cm
Build: Slender, somewhat effeminate, not much muscle.
Eyes: Puple-blue
Hair: White, short. The hairlines kinda' messed up.
Skin: Pale. The top half of his face is pretty badly scarred.
Abilities/forms:
Magic Attribute - World Tree Magic
He is primarily a support mage, using his magic to heal/support/defend, or for large-scale but slower operations like capturing and restraining a large number of soldiers which he traps within his "Great Misteltein Tree". "Budding of Yggdrasil" is his strongest healing spell, arguably, being able to bring back a large number of people from the brink of death.
He can also craft things from his trees, such as swords and brooms. His magic can also drain other people's magic or be used to give other people a magical boost.
Skills:
He is an observant person, who is capable of developing solutions to various problems, rallying people together, and pacifying those who are angry/or opposed to him. When sentiments and relations aren't involved, he can be a rational person, capable of strategizing and efficiently dealing with a problem at a moment's notice.
Weaknesses:
His actual combat skills are poor. He doesn't appear to be very skilled in fighting in close quarters.
His attribute is technically weak against fire, metal, and actually many other elements, relying mostly on raw power to counteract this.
His mana is finite and therefore must be replenished.
Sentiment can cloud his judgment.
At times he can be very indecisive.
His physical reflexes/dodging skills are quite poor and may leave him something of a damsel in distress.
Physically he's pretty weak.
Extra:

---

If there is anything you'd like me to add/remove/change, I'm fine with that. Still on the fence about mixing together different iterations of Pitch, so feel free to state if you want no mixing, and just have him be from one or another medium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back