(•u•)/

wizard nibblers

( ノ• ω •)ノ ┻━┻
Hi I'm wiznibs and I, uh, don't really have a whole lot of RP experience? (I've dabbled. And by that I mean I went on Trollmegle back in the days of Homestuck past.) But, I'm here to get experience, I guess! I'm open to trying new things -w-

I am also a weary traveler with a hippie son and a dream. A dream that one day he will be able to have a world that he can live freely in. A world that will accept him and his 70's sitcoms and his borderline homosexual feelings for Greg Brady.

I enjoy silliness, trash, and memes, let's do some stuff B)

Hello grandpops! Welcome to RPN! I'm kind of new too >u<

lets be meme trash together

From a fellow newbie to a person who has borderline homosexual feelings, Welcome to RPnation

introduction-meme-jpg.170454

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Ew Brady Bunch sucks

jkIcouldneverjokeaboutsomethingsoserious

[/QUOTE]
how dARE u. you come in2 MY house. on the day of MY son's marriage. to greg brady. after all the hardships we have faced in this furby-hating world

[QUOTE="wizard nibblers]Hi I'm wiznibs and I, uh, don't really have a whole lot of RP experience? (I've dabbled. And by that I mean I went on Trollmegle back in the days of Homestuck past.) But, I'm here to get experience, I guess! I'm open to trying new things -w-
I am also a weary traveler with a hippie son and a dream. A dream that one day he will be able to have a world that he can live freely in. A world that will accept him and his 70's sitcoms and his borderline homosexual feelings for Greg Brady.

I enjoy silliness, trash, and memes, let's do some stuff B)

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back