Other OTPs

Behind The Mask

Two Thousand Club
Sooo What are everyone's OTPs (one-true-pairs, for those who don't know)

Whether it's from movies, tv shows, books, anime, manga, real life or even a role play..

Agh it's so hard to choose just one right? :D

~~~~

Mine would probably be (at the moment, I'm sure in 5 days or so it will have changed :P )... Clary and Jace from the mortal instruments series or my real life one with my friend, eh let's call him Fred for now, and [one of] his many fangirls.

~~~~

Oh god -wipes forehead- why must I choose from my babies ;3;

Uh- from Hetalia (pretty decent anime, pretty d*mn fun to roleplay though) I'd have to either pick GerKraine (GermanyxUkraine) or DenNor (DenmarkxNorway). But oh my, my first ship just holds a special place in my heart ;3; frikken hollandxnyo!Prussia is so f*cking cute

Hmm good question if I did I'd have to pick tatsumi x mine (from akame ga kill pretty awesome anime) what there great together (at the end).

Clace is cute but my favorite TMI ship would have to be Malec. I like JeanMarco from AOT/SNK a lot, as well as Springles.

Riverwitch119 said:
but I've got so many OTPs it's not even funny anymore xD
I feel you girl. I have so many I don't think I can count them. X3

Last edited by a moderator:
Garnet

fbb7543d08b94f2cc8683f5ffbdfcbc3.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzQSiruzGlg[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48jt_lWA7W0[/media]

As someone this has happened to, please don't ship real people.

In college, I had this weird sleeps-under-the-bed girl in my dorm hall ship me with my roommate.

We both were dead straight and had girlfriends at the time but we got into a brawl in the rain one time and this girl was legit giggling so hard she passed out.

She ended up having a concussion, and breaking the fight as a result when we both went to see if she was okay.

Shipping real people is bad for your health.

Mine all come from books...

Richard and Kahlan (Sword of Truth series) My favorites (<3)

Feyre and Rhysand (A Court of Thorns and Roses) They have a Hades/Persephone thing going on that I love!

Celaena and Chaol (Throne of Glass series) She can have Chaol and I will keep Rowan for myself, thanks.

I'm sure there are lots more but those are the important ones right now.

ARSENIC said:
In college, I had this weird sleeps-under-the-bed girl in my dorm hall ship me with my roommate.

We both were dead straight and had girlfriends at the time but we got into a brawl in the rain one time and this girl was legit giggling so hard she passed out.

She ended up having a concussion, and breaking the fight as a result when we both went to see if she was okay.

I've gotten shipped to people who I eventually end up dating.

I don't support shipping people, I think it's weird to ship fiction even. Though I thought it was funny.

ARSENIC said:

Ew. This is plain creepy.

Meh. Wasn't so bad. As many creepy things go, they're just 'cute' when done by someone reasonably attractive.

Don't believe me? Listen to "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. Now imagine it being sung by someone ugly. Suddenly it's a stalker song.

Same thing goes for Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" and literally dozens upon dozens of songs that nobody even considers might be creepy.

I was once shipped with my best friend... it didn't bother me though, we acted like an old married couple anyway (both girls).

But yeah I'm guilty of shipping people in real life. I don't push it, I just silently support them if they ever need it *THUMBS UP*

That and my many ships in Gintama... Gin + Hijikata, Kagura + Sougo, Kamui + Takatsugi ....etc

Harry Dresden x John Marcone from Dresden files

Remus an Sirius from Harry Potter ( they are canon you will never convince me otherwise )

Flash x Arrow cw universe

Robin x kid flash young Justice universe

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]The topic reminded me of this video.

[/QUOTE]
The internet is such a weird ass place. ^^

ARSENIC said:
This is how I actually learned the terms "ship" and "yaioe" (spelling? That can't be right)

Some customer at my old job told me she was shipping my boss and I hard.

Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back