Other Students of Beacon Academy character sign up

! I do that villain-turn-good character... Should I just change her into good? I'll alter some of her background and the like to fit the story

I was kinda think of a team name for Hope, Scyn, Cynthia and (new) Ringa, but I'm not sure how good it is: CHSR (pronounced Cheshire), with Cynthia being leader of CHSR... it was the best I could come up with... I'm out of characters now and also, someone should make an "E" character for Team ORGE too

This rp is slowly dwindling back to where we started originally... I really wanna work with you guys and write this..!

Ugh. Jem, EvilLaugh... you two are posting faster than some of us can even follow. I mean seriously, I'm having a hard time keeping up. I only get on for like 2 hours ya know!

Sorry... :( I didn't really know... you'd be surprised at how much free time I have... I'll tone it down, or even stop, if you'd like, with the postings, until just about everyone else is caught up...

But in my defense and in EvilLaugh's, it takes a long time for u to reply as well, and sometimes u don't even show up for about a month each time. It's your own rp, your own idea and we're just as interested. It isn't our fault if people keep coming and going we're the only own left. We wanna keep this rp just as alive and the only reason why ur behind and it's "hard to follow" is just u don't come here as often as we do. We, you and I, already established that a second team would be made for some of our characters that we created, but since hardly anyway is showing, let alone replying when they are present, it's difficult for us, which where now, we have to stall for time and keep the rp that YOU wanted to keep alive, well, alive, just for all the people that had interest in it, but slowly left when only 2 people are replying as fast and efficiently as possible. You asked, from the beginning, that people can try to reply to each other at some daily or weekly basis, otherwise said. For sometime, Evil Laugh has been delivering, and I know that I have delivering. I don't wanna drop this rp, and I'm sorry if u have a tight schedule, nor do I mind in fact. However instead of getting mad at us for trying to save this rp and keep it from being discontinued and forgotten, you should, as you said before in the beginning, let us know and try to make some kind of effort to reach us... That lets us know that you are still interested in ur own rp and without that, that's how people lose interest in the rp and never show up to it, even when they are actively online for this sight...

Me trying those messages was me reaching out other role players too...

SORRY!

i had to stay off for a while because i used up all the time! and I was busy with other things.

I'll have to bend the rules and ADVERTISE (can't believe i'm saying that, I hate advertising...) so this thing is actually working.

so sorry. reason why sometimes time skips gotta happen, to make sheet interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back