• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MvT: Magic vs Technology

Kylesar1 said:
Elements
elements_of_magic_by_elingo-d33oqjp.jpg

There are plenty of elements to choose from

Fire

Electric

Water

Ice

Wood/Grass

Earth

Wind

Light

Shadow

Spirit- Exclusive to Magic

Weapon- Exclusive to Technology

Neutral- Generalist: Can use all elements, but only to a small degree (Basic-Intermediate). No advanced level spells here

If you choose one, any others can't go over a basic level. They'd probably have utilital use at most, not be a go-to

Weaponry

When it comes to choosing a weapon, think Medieval. If it's not appropriate for a medieval time setting, a magic-user can't use it. Technology users can use any weapon

Appearance
:

Name:

Magic or Technology?:

Personality:

Affinity: Spirit is exclusive to Magic and Weapon is exclusive to Technology

Weapons:

Items:

Backstory:
How would plasma magic work? Also extra hype for wood magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Endergod]How would plasma magic work? Also extra hype for wood magic.

[/QUOTE]
Plasma is just Electric. I didn't make the chart

Hey I wanted my character to like work for someone. I noticed your character came from like a rich family so could she work for you? Sort of like a assistant/servant or whatever? (I'm talking about Isabella by the way.)

@Kylesar1

animegirl20 said:
Hey I wanted my character to like work for someone. I noticed your character came from like a rich family so could she work for you? Sort of like a assistant/servant or whatever? (I'm talking about Isabella by the way.)
@Kylesar1
She can

Also, sorry for the delay in starting. With multiple RPs and IRL stuff, I've been busy. I'm gonna be making the intro post very soon

Kylesar1 said:
She can
Also, sorry for the delay in starting. With multiple RPs and IRL stuff, I've been busy. I'm gonna be making the intro post very soon
alright cool! I finished that cs by the way.

Kylesar1 said:
She can
oh by the way my second character I wanted her to be part of the monarchy in the Magic kingdom. could she be the queen or the princess maybe? if not that's fine

animegirl20 said:
oh by the way my second character I wanted her to be part of the monarchy in the Magic kingdom. could she be the queen or the princess maybe? if not that's fine
I was actually planning to ask if you wanted her to control the Monarchy, so go ahead

LindsMagee said:
Can a character be part of the monarchy for magic?
is our characters sisters? Mines is queen by the way if you didn't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kylesar1 Hey, since my character is an assassin for hire i was wondering if i can try to kill Saffron? Of course i would fail because Saffron isn't really human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back