"Oswald. Oswald Kremer."

You are.. how old?

"Last I checked? About 34 years."

How tall?

"I'd say about six feet, three inches."

What is your physique?

"In my line of work, if you aren't in shape, you're one foot in the grave."

What do you do for a living?

"I'm a thief. I steal, I kill, I kidnap.. name your price and I'll carry out any atrocity under anyone's name. I follow the money, and whoever pays the most, I'll follow them, too. I got a son and a wife.. they don't like what I do. I may have a black heart, but my heart ain't black enough to drag them into the dirty, gritty underworld. I usually send them half of what I make.. I can't even remember my son's face, anymore. Sickening, really.. but I'd rather never see him again, them see him looking at his daddy, a cold, irredeemable monster."

Why are you headed to Gham?

"I heard there was treasure. If and when I find that jackpot, I can abandon my criminal ways and retire a wealthy old man. It'll all be worth it to stop this crap, and see my wife and son again."

What is your blood type?

"AB? What's it matter?"

Tell me about you. Your personality, life story.. so on, so forth.

"First and foremost.. I'll tell you about me.

I was born in the inner city. My mom was a harlot, and my dad a deadbeat loser. They didn't give a shit about me.. any time they could dump me on someone's doorstep, they would. My most memorable sanctuary was with Nanny Hilda. She was senile, but a sweet lady nonetheless. When she died, suddenly my parents started being more active in my life.. turned out all they wanted was the fortune Hilda left for me. They took it right out from under my nose and bolted.. and from there on, my life was irrevocably screwed.

I ended up like my daddy.. in and out of jail, stealing for money, fighting tooth and nail, just to survive. Unlike my dad though.. I went out and took care of business myself.. not laying around the house drunk. 

Went and kidnapped this lovely muse.. name's Alma. She went through the processes of Stockholm Syndrome, and sure enough, we married and had a child. Little ol Erin.. like I mentioned earlier, I left them.. send them money from my jobs. Erin's 8 now.. he doesn't deserve a deadbeat loser of a father like me. I want to change all that.

I'm not the kind of guy that grows attached to people. I'll kiss ya just as quick as I'd kill ya. Pay me enough, though, I'm your best friend. Criminals like me need hardened hearts.. it's either that or the big house.. where you get hard or die. We run together, well.. hope you can take nonstop sarcasm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back