Osu! ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

RakuRen

Hello everyone! My name is Ren, and I'm terrible at self-introductions. (I promise, I'm probably cooler than this post makes me sound.) I really love writing and was really into RPing back in the day, but I fell out of it when life happened. I'm really excited to get back into it and this seems like a really awesome place to do it. One of my best friends, @Lenchan, invited me to this site, because she loves it so much, so I can't wait! I will RP just about anything that sounds interesting. I do like anime RPs, but I also really love original stuff—sci-fi, modern, fantasy, etc. It's all hot stuff! ;D

Because it's been a while, if I come off a little stiff, please forgive me. I'm really excited to meet new people and make new friends, so I hope we'll get a chance to interact and talk. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ See you around!

RakuRen said:
Hello everyone! My name is Ren, and I'm terrible at self-introductions. (I promise, I'm probably cooler than this post makes me sound.) I really love writing and was really into RPing back in the day, but I fell out of it when life happened. I'm really excited to get back into it and this seems like a really awesome place to do it. One of my best friends, @Lenchan, invited me to this site, because she loves it so much, so I can't wait! I will RP just about anything that sounds interesting. I do like anime RPs, but I also really love original stuff—sci-fi, modern, fantasy, etc. It's all hot stuff! ;D
Because it's been a while, if I come off a little stiff, please forgive me. I'm really excited to meet new people and make new friends, so I hope we'll get a chance to interact and talk. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ See you around!
Stoked to have you here, Ren. Should you have any questions, I'm your gal! There's also an entire community eager to help you out.

Welcome to the site, you'll fit right in!(:

tumblr_mdtrlnh8yv1qakuzv.gif~c200

Seriously folks. An amazing, incredibly creative person and writer. You're lucky I'm sharing my secret weapon with you all. <3 YOU'RE ALL WELCOME

*end obnoxious gloating*

Thanks for the warm welcome, all! (@ ^_^ @) @VeeFox , it's been so long since I've been in an anime RP, but really if I've watched it, I'm probably game to write it. Lately, I've watched Psycho Pass, Haikyu, K, and I can't think of the others right now. Excited about Digimon because of the new movies, but also appreciate classics like Sailor Moon and others that are escaping my mind right now. Do you anime RP? What do you like?

RakuRen said:
Thanks for the warm welcome, all! (@ ^_^ @) @VeeFox , it's been so long since I've been in an anime RP, but really if I've watched it, I'm probably game to write it. Lately, I've watched Psycho Pass, Haikyu, K, and I can't think of the others right now. Excited about Digimon because of the new movies, but also appreciate classics like Sailor Moon and others that are escaping my mind right now. Do you anime RP? What do you like?
I do! I currently RP a lot for Tokyo Ghoul, and I've RPed for Digimon back in the day~ I'm super excited about the movies too, Tamers verse was my favorite though. :D

@VeeFox, my brother would totally agree with you. I liked Tamers, but something about the original one still gets me. I've not seen Tokyo Ghoul though!

@Fyre, hello! Thank you! :D -waves back-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back