Video Games OSU! Anyone?

TeaMMatE11

The Ninja. Now you see me, Now you don't.
OSU is a rhythm game that you point and click circles to the beat of your favorite songs.

In any case, does anyone on RPN play this minimalistic, yet addictive game?

I usually play insane maps (4 stars) with a c.  My acc is around an 84%....

I'm pretty bad

I love this game  ^^

I play around Hard - Insane maps (3 - 4.5 stars), but I rage a lot. Like a galaxy worth of rage.

I play insane maps, only really going above 5* for those maps which don't deserve a high rating (*cough* triumph & regret *cough*)

Then again, I only play mania...

OMFGGGGGGGGGG

YESS @NotReyn I got my first 400PP score from T&R

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7090779#_general

Since people seem to be linking their profiles.

I've played osu! for about a year. My main is osu!mania.

In osu!mania I mostly play 4k and 5k, but I can do other key amounts.

Although I can consistently get As and high Bs in 5* 4k maps, I can only consistently beat 4.3* 5k maps, 3.8* 6k maps, and 3.5* 7k maps.

I do other modes, too, especially osu!standard, the original mode.

In osu!standard I can beat maps around 4.6*, but I'm getting better (kind of)

I also play a bit of Taiko, but typically only converts to warm up. If it's an actual Taiko map I can typically beat about 3.7*.

I used to play CtB but stopped. I doubt I could play anything above 2.5* any more

"Where's my profile?"

It's too embarrassing.  I'm trying to work on jumps.

I'm ranked around 330k ish, and have an accuracy of around 86% now.

This is after some 1200 plays...

Don't feel bad xD

I'm kind of an all-rounder in osu!standard. I mean, I play pretty high difficulty stuff for my rank. My fingers are faster from osu!mania and I've been practicing really hard in jumps and stuff so I'm good at that too.

Beat Everything Will Freeze [Extra] with HT so that's cool, but that was like 2 weeks ago. After, I don't know, like 20 tries.

After reading you guys talk about it, I'm downloading it to give it a try. Do you have to be online all the time to play it?

After reading you guys talk about it, I'm downloading it to give it a try. Do you have to be online all the time to play it?

No, but if you want to play any songs, you have to download them off the website first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that I hurt my wrist when playing Tokyo teddy bear 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back