• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy Old (Discontinued)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
PRINCE

1547217994169.png

The alien shook his head. He himself not knowing the difference. Though what he felt was that this one made him feel less in control of his emotions and body.
Prince cried more when he was hugged. "Isssssrrooooooh..... he....hes prob..*hic* probably...still in...the forest *hic* i wanna go too" He stood up out of her hug, wobbling slightly. "Im going!"
Prince headed towards the forest, walking in. "Im gonna find....them"
He still held the full bottle as he walked into the large mass of trees, only a little scared cause he was out of it.

-Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-interacting- IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

She would look in surprise as they would walk off to the forest.. The wobbling and the slurring made her nervous. " I-I'll come with you!" Virgo shouts running after them and into the forest. This first had a bad feeling to it... She was a little scared herself, but she had to make sure they were OK!

Shiyam Rosa
She looked at Luxu before shaking her head in the negative. She didn't wish to alarm them with how much the forest screamed at her with its unnatural, nonphysical arms. Like it wanted her to see something, find it, and lay asleep its folds to be protected from all harm...But once an spiritual arm grabbed her, her eyes lit up with a blaze of green, her connection to the mother tree blaring clear through and a reverberation of a howling wolf combined with a roar of a dragon resounded in the clearing. The arms released her, retreating to the forest, hissing in fax anger and pure amusement. It was playing with her, knowing her connection with plants/nature would possibly be her downfall. The growling of the wendigo caught her attention and she looked at the hollowed skull, tilting her head a bit to the left before nodding and pointing ahead. She gave her own set of growls, saying the forest was in a playful mood, but not in a whimsical sort, more of hunting sort.
"Be prepared for anything, Luxu. The forest wishes to either have our corpses as puppets or nutrients for its roots. Either way, I dislike this forest already and wish to burn it."
She said.

Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu grinned at Shiyam's warning. "I've been prepared..." Luxu's skin began to darken, to a point where it seemed so unnatural to look at. Though the sheen of his blackened skin acquired a metallic coloring to it as well. The area around Luxu became dense, like the air and the gravity itself began to shift and grow heavier with his presence. His hair which was a snowy white, darkened to a silver-ish tint. His eyes gleamed gold now. 70% of his anger was now in effect with his Ghoul Form. "I'm ready for anything..." Though he was alright walking in his Ghoul Form, the moment he would begin to exhert himself would thus damage his body from the Form's drawbacks. Despite that, this was a great way for Luxu to relief his anger..

Luxu's ears perked up, sensing from afar that Prince, and that new girl had rushed into the Forest searching for them. Luxu's senses were boosted in the Ghoul Form and depending on the level of his anger, the more he could use his senses to precise detail. "Those two...Prince, and Virgo was it? They're in the forest as well..They're searching for you, Isroh..We might want to finish this hunt quickly before they become collateral damage." Luxu cracked his knuckles in his hands. The forest was a secretive, playful one. Which only served to anger Luxu more.. When he found whatever was causing this mess, the one that Shiyam spoke about. He would ensure their face would be rearranged by his punch. Currently, Luxu sat at 75% of his anger, and slowly it increased every second he stood here.​

Interactions: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Demonhunter Demonhunter

Isroh had his head lowered, searching for a viable scent. Nothing else but the cinnamon and sage they'd been following but a certain and familiar voice called him. His head jerks up, alert and listening. He lurches forward a pace, head held high. Prince and Virgo. Shit! He had a few options but none of them were very good. If the walk off they could finish their hunt quickly, but whatever they were hunting had a chance of finding Prince and Virgo before they found it. That could end up getting them killed so that was off the table. He could go to them himself and bring them back to Luxu and Shiyam so they could be protected but when he left to go find them Luxu and Shiyam would be down someone to help fight so if whatever was doing all the murdering found them before he got back that could be bad too.

The Wendigo had to think for a minute. If both parties met then it'd be much less dangerous but Isroh didn't know how many more times he could transform repeatedly to talk like this. And he definitely didn't want Prince to see him in the state he was in now if Luxu was right and he did look like crap. He turns and tilts his antlers toward the noise to signal for his friends to follow and sets off in that direction, he treads carefully, stepping over fallen branches and moving relatively quietly. Then a very familiar smell hit him... Oh great, liquor. Of all the times for someone to be drunk now was probably one of the worst.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account- IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

Lol sorry Isroh XD )

PRINCE

Screenshot_20180617-013201.png

He looked to Virgo and gave a nod before regainig some of his balance. His body was shocked at the alcohol so it was doing its best to get rid of it!
Meaning, he already started his sobering up. Of course it would take a while but his body began to lightly glow in different places.

"ISHHROHHH! WHERE DID YOU GOOO! I...HAVE A GIFT!" The alien shouted, puffing his cheeks lightly as didnt like raising his voice. The forest was big, he had no idea where they could be.
Prince stumbled on further into the forest, picking up his pace because he sensed them. "Come on" He said to Virgo.
He then halted and moved off to the side to throw up everything that was in his stomach. It was proving difficult to get rid of the alcohol, so his body forced him to hack it up.
Prince sniffled a bit as it burnt his throat even more. Having stomach acid mixed with alcohol come up was not a fun experience.
The alcohol smell most likely intensified, along with the glow of Prince's body. It was now back to its usual brightness, his eyes still a bit glazed and his cheeks still a light pink.
He may seem like he was sober now but he wasnt. The lingering alcohol was still in effect and that wasnt going to change for a while.
"Iiiiisroh.....im sorrrrry.....*sniffles*.....im not cool like you guys....im just a blue alien"
His emotional drunkness came back and he pouted more, now even deeper into the forest.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-
Demonhunter Demonhunter

Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam looked at the scene before with a deadpan expression. After hearing Luxu say Prince and some new girl were following them, she wanted to use her nature powers to lead the pair back to the school, away from harm but resisted. She was now regretting her decision not to follow through with the idea. Prince was drunk as was the girl. This was a disaster waiting to happen, and a mocking rustling had her jerking her head in different directions, wanting to know where the enemy would come from, but nothing came. She smelled the liquor as well, strong on the wind and making her left eyebrow twitch in annoyance. Collateral damage, they were causing collateral damage and making themselves as visible to the Mask as possible and following the wendigo to the two noise makers was best and worst idea.
"I do hope they sober up fast....I really don't want to smell liquor on them the entire time."
She grumbled.

Mention: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-
Location: Forest, on a hunt, being side tracked by drunken noise makers​

Virgo Tamari
MGM 1.png
-interacting- IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
-mentioning- Demonhunter Demonhunter K Kenopsia

She had followed him this far so she kept going, even though this forest gave her the creeps. She pats him on the back when he throws up " You seem sick from drinking that stuff... Maybe we should go back! It's not safe! And why would they be out here in the first place? Miss said that it was DANGEROUS! " She says to him and continues to follow.

They were quite far in now... She hoped they would be able to find their way back. " I don't think I told you my name... I'm Virgo! Tamari. You can tell me yours if you like!" She said trying to keep her nerves at bay. She hoped she hadn't forgotten something and repeated herself...

Eclipse opened her window. It was late at night but she didn’t care. She hated her empty room. Eclipse slowly lifted her feet over the window sill. With quick precision, she jumped off the ledge, letting her wings make her float. Eclipse sprang up onto the school roof and laid back, stargazing. “I want to find somewhere INSIDE to stay.” She said. And with that, Eclipse lowered herself down and went through the front doors, looking for a more populated place to stay. “Maybe I can convince Violet and her roommate to let me stay for a few nights.” She thought as she dashed for the dorms.

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu began to trudge on, walking beside Isroh, and beyond. Powering down, just to ensure he didn't over-exert himself. He grabbed onto a tree, lifting it up from the ground. "If they want to find us, then let them find us." He grumbled, throwing the tree up into the air as high as possible, enough to hit the skyline and give Prince and Virgo a chance to know where they are. "We've got to keep moving. My fists keep itching for a fight and I think I'm getting close to one..Whatever is back to haunt you and cause you trouble, Shiyam.. I'm ready to punch them so hard their stupid face gets re-arranged." Luxu grinned at the thought of doing that to whatever was controlling these "Mask" characters Luxu had yet to see. He sought out a challenge, and only the forest could give him what he wanted.

"Will the forest continue to act this way, or will it revert to becoming normal again? I assume the Masks, and by extension your enemy controls the Forest with their presence, changing the Forests mood, thoughts, and look. Everything looks so lifeless, dark, and lost. The trees yield no love of light, the leaves have lost all color and desire. It's honestly, very depressing. And it bothers me to no end.." He grumbled as he asked Shiyam. Looking all around, scoping out for the other two students, and for any unusual beings that might try to get the jump on them.

"Those two students better find a way back..If they do they'll be safe. Though perhaps even they have offensive strength. Who knows, this whole school is full of spectacular beings that break the normal mold. If this is what a year looks like here, then I'm certainly going to enjoy being here for a time." Luxu grinned to himself, the idea of going out on an adventure like this every so often, to drive back any sort of problem that would hinder the Academy made Luxu excited, using his powers was not common for him, he only ever resorted to it when he felt a challenge was worthy enough. Twice now the Academy has made him transform, he was sure that there would be more chances to come..​

Mentions: IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222 -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-

• After her meal she had fallen asleep like a rock, not waking up until a good 4 or 5 hours later. She had sat up and looked out the window to find the day was close to coming to an end. She decided to go walk about... It would be better to stretch her legs..

As she left her dorm she felt as if add he had forgotten something... Leaving the building something clicked in her brain. HER PACK! she was too busy with everything else that she had completely forgotten about them! She began running towards the learning centre, surely they would be worried out of their minds!

She would steal. The computer that worked the best and instantly call them on Skype. Calling.... Calling... Calling... Connected. The camera would come into view. " OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T CALL BEFORE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" She says quickly.

Mention: K Kenopsia
After his nap he had felt the urge to eat anything... Jumping out the window was easy. Making it to the Cafeteria was difficult. And resisting the urge to eat one of those succulent school workers was unbearable. But even he could manage... After he gorged himself on all of the deli and flesh based items this place had to offer.

Once full, he had made his way to the middle of the courtyard when he noticed the Learning centre.... There was heat in there and he needed to warm up. He slinked into the building and lay across the beanbags in snake form, only just noticing the girl at the computer...

Last edited:
Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam tilted her head to the left a bit before shaking her head negative.
"I do not believe so. This is more...vengeful and volatile than some of the sections of forest back home but even then, they held some sort of meaning to the woods. These woods feel liken to the dead, no voices and whispering of ancient wisdom. Just shifts of air to indicate the mood of the forest, it feels younger and it was infected before it could gain that deep knowledge..."
She said before her normally stoic face went wide in terror. Her eyes opened wide and horrified.
"These woods...They are cursed, cursed beyond where I should stand...Someone killed a guardian, an ancient guardian of these woods, and in doing so, left the woods open to an infection without any means of purifying."
She said before looking at the newly arrived couple students, with her face back to stoic. She looked at Isroh, and jerked her head towards deeper in the woods. She would at least give the section calling out to her its due respect, to purify it to join the Mother Tree.

Mentions: -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account- IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
Location: In the forest, tired of waiting and wanting to continue her hunt​

Eclipse walked around, knocking on every door asking for Violet Evergreen. At the final door to the hall she was on, Eclipse knocked. “Hello? I’m Marienne. I’m looking for a Violet Evergreen and her roommate. Is this their dorm?” She asked. The person in the door looked at her suspiciously as Eclipse waited for an answer.

Interacting with: HuntedFox HuntedFox
Mentioned: K Kenopsia

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

A forest that had been cursed? And a guardian that was slain.. Luxu didn't understand most of what Shiyam spoke of, but he could tell from her expression that it was a horrible action that had been done against the law of nature. He was not well-versed in what Shiyam might know about the forests, he was intelligent in a different way. Luxu cracked his knuckles, grumbling.
"Very well then..Let us get a move on, I've begun to grow tired of these "Masks". They've played around too much." He looked towards Isroh, hoping he would lead the way if a scent had caught strong.

Deep down, Luxu wondered what it would be like if he himself were a forest. Would he be similar to this lifeless, cursed forest that they investigate in right now? Perhaps his abundant amount of trees would be wild, jagged formations that felt dead all around. Not even the slightest amount of pain when sliced down. Perhaps he would be cursed to a fate similar to this forest. As infected and rotted as the very ground he stood upon..​

• " You were gone for so long! We tried calling you but you didn't answer!! Have you been OK?!" Paige says panicked. Violet falters " Uhhh.... Yes? " She says nervously. Her last chat with the pack didn't... End well... Along with the fact she hung up on them. She was expecting a chorus of shouting and cold expressions but this was a surprise.

Then it dawned on her. " Paige... Where is the rest of the pack??" She questions. She taps her fingers " Haha.... Well... Um... After you cut out, Karma blew up? Silvet and Cobalt tried to stop him but he kinda knocked Cobalt unconscious? And proceeded to leave... Silvet told me after that he's coming to take you back home... Hehe? " Paige says nervously. Violet goes completely pale " He what now? No, he can't just come to the school and... He won't just come... Your joking. Tell me your joking. " Violet squeaks. " If we were joking then Karma would be the one asking if you were OK. " Silvet says from off camera.

Violet holds her head. Not only was she stressed from being sick, now she had Karma to panic about. " Is he answering his phone? " She asks Silvet. Maybe he could stop Karma! " Won't answer. But he reads what I say. I have messaged him multiple times. No use. Wanna talk or wait until you come home? " Silvet asks. Violet growls " I'm not coming home until school ends. I gotta go. " She says then hangs up.

Isroh's head lifts higher as Prince and Virgo draw ever near. he strides forward, antlers hooking around Princes back and pulling him into the front of his shoulder. The hard bone of the blunt underside of his jaw pressing against the back of his shoulder in a form of strange hug. Air blows through the nostrils of Isroh's skull as he reaches out toward Virgo, notioning to his other side.
Isroh was build for front line fighting, the safest place here was probably right behind the crown of horns sticking to the side of the massive wendigo. Isroh was designed to keep enemies in front of him, behind him was considerably safe. The noises he made were a strangled whisper as he remembered he couldn't speak like this... but if he changed back he would throw away the safe space he'd made for them. He'd stay like this, lurching forward slowly, hoping they'd follow along as he followed Shiyam's lead.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account- IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

6390a52af62996c042fa9c4d028bb214.jpg

Tagging:

• Mentioned

Lucamore

Underground

Much time has passed since Professor Fariella LaFlem concocted the chimera serum and injected it into Lucamore. For her own security, she needed to bring him some place where the metamorphosis could complete without endangering other students.
On and off he would wake come to, the power overwhelming and he'd hollar until he passed out again. But finally, Lucamore's eyes slowly parted, his vision focusing on Professor LaFlem's face
So, you're finally awake. Good to see you havent died, yet.
Whe... where am-?
Fariella quickly smacked the thought from his mind, forcing him to wake up quickly. No. None of that cliche. Eat this. It's a bagel. You need to put something on your stomach.

Faezell attempted to grab the food, but was still tied tightly to the chair. Everything slowly started coming back to him. Fariella undid the bindings and patiently waited for him to finish. So I see I didn't get a tail.
You did, and more. It appeared to me like the chimera essence bound completely to your demon half. Everytime you would transform, I could see the chimera's influence. Consider yourself lucky. Now, you need to train. You've been down here for a considerable amount of time. I'm sure the Principal has assumed you vanished like the others.

Immediately the faces of Hazel, Bubble Gum Princess, and the Halfling came to mind. Faezell balled his hands into a fist so tightly his palms dripped blood. Who knows how many more could have vanished due to his... weakness.

You're extremely ripe as well. Go to the dorms, shower, eat, catch up, get better. But dont come back to me until you've rounded all of... that out.
Thank you, Professor LeFlem.
Yeah, dont thank me. I got to create something new. Something that could also lead to our untimely demise. Either way, I still got a couple of backup vials of your blood for future experiments. This was a win win for me. Now go Lucamore, you're starting to burn my nose hairs.

Faezell nervously chuckled before thanking Fariella again and finding the staircase up. Tiana was rested against the wall in her sheath, waiting for him to return. A smile of warmth courses through him being reunited with the lifeless piece of metal, rooted to an attachment hes had with the sword forever.

Fariella watched him leave and shook her head somberly as she went upstairs and decided to go to her desk to work on the next experiment. He's going to get himself killed off too, watch.

PRINCE
Screenshot_20180617-013201.png

Once he arrived with Virgo, his eyes wandered across the area when he heard that the land was cursed. His attention moved to Isroh who looked completely different, but he could still feel it was him .
Prince looked up at him and gave the cutest smile in his drunken state. "Ishrooh~ i brough Jackieeee"
He lifted the bottle and snuggled against the boney structure. "I drank Danny all by myself"
A sound left his lips when the other started movih again. His own body lit up the area as it shone bright. At his feet little lights came up out of the grass. Usually this only happened when he was meditating, but since he was in an awkward drunken state, the plants were absorbing his celestial energy. Its something that helps it grow.

Demonhunter Demonhunter Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 -Shutdown Account- -Shutdown Account-

Luxu

Ghoul filled with Wrath.

Luxu would have disagreed with the girl to have gone back alone.. Though he was too late to say anything to her. With Prince now joining the Hunting Party, while drunk at the same time it seemed...Things probably got more complicated. Though he kept quiet, following the team in stride as they searched for the "Masks".

Were these beings the same ones that destroyed Shiyam's home and given her all those scars she once showed him? If that were the truth, Luxu would be in for a good fight. One he might actually enjoy.. Prince was beginning to get too loud, especially for Luxu's taste.

"Prince, keep it down. If these Mask beings hear you, they will surely throw a surprise attack against us." Luxu stated, his tone slightly agitated at Prince's drunken carelessness, although he couldn't blame Prince naturally, he was drunk..

"On that note, Isroh, Shiyam, do you two sense anything? I can't particularly track down anything like you both could right now. All I can say is my senses are dialed up for battle any moment."
He was aware Isroh couldn't speak, but even Luxu could understand a gesture, so if Isroh did sense anything peculiar he would know by way of whatever Isroh would do. Same would go for Shiyam and her ability to understand the forest.​

IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

Interaction: K Kenopsia
Jayce slithers up near foxy, out for view from the camera and listens into her conversation. As she hangs up he speaks... " Sounds kinda heated. Does your family not like you getting an education?" He says, leaning over her. She was warm blooded for sure... That tail could be nice decoration on the wall if she has no use...

Last edited:
Shiyam Rosa
Shiyam stopped at a tree and placed her right hand on the trunk, closing her eyes briefly, before looking towards the direction she felt she needed to go.
"We are close to where we need to go, but it'll be difficult to point out which tree that we would need to cull. More than likely, the forest would begin attacking my senses of it by overloading it, so it'll be just you three up against whatever is going to go be there and it'll not be easy."
She said, before flexing her left hand. She didn't like the feeling the place gave her and it would prove near impossible to find the tree that needed/called out to her. She mentally sighed and withdrew her right hand to run it through her hair, in thought. She had to think of a strategy for whatever came their way, and to use what she could under the seals as well.

Interaction: Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Demonhunter Demonhunter IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

Isroh snorts, trying to catch a scent... but all he smelt was the smell of liqor radiating off Prince. Strong scents tended to really screw with an Wendigo's sense of smell, hence why those who knew about wendigos would hold up alcohol to snap them out of their fury. He shakes his head best he could, but instead it looked like a jerky toss of the head in Luxu's general direction. He looks back to Prince hoping to tell him to stay there. They were going to have to have one hell of a talk after this about the dangers of liqor.

Speaking of... the stress was beginning to get to Isroh. Everyone smelt amazing, he could smell each individual scent and his eyesight began to darken to a red hue, he felt his own voice in his head begin to fade into the background as he began to stress even harder. He'd lost the trail and now he had to protect a drunken alien too. Not good for his sanity that was already wearing so thin. They had to find what they were looking for fast before he did something out of his own control.

RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back