Vocaloid.full.950066.jpg

Raven:

(Grey hair)

24a36f93bcffa3b5373b118373df935aa58d0117.jpg

Akira:

tumblr_mckxfmH0ec1qg98yzo1_1280.jpg

Lillith:

sample_59d6a6e99d9df06ecd4632e73be155249a5bd7c9.png

Akira stormed through the mansion in anger, his cape billowing out behind him. "Dammit Raven how can father send us to do something like this in the middle of the war??" the Demon prince shouted and his sister, Raven, stood up and walked over to him, her shot skirt and long boots doing nothing to keep out the chill of the the air. She placed her hand on his shoulder, her eyes cold and grey, much like his. "Akira.... He did this because these people will help with the war... I do not know why or how, but they will. And I would go down to the orphanage in your place, but I'm still having problems with my back from when we fought the Angels..." she murmured before sitting down, wincing in pain. The demon prince sighed heavily. "Alright.... I'll do it.... You just relax, sister."

A girl laughed softly as she chased after a soccer ball through a green field that was covered with small wild flowers. Rina, the girl that pursued the monochrome colored ball picked it up and scratched a wolf like ears protruding from her head. she continued to laugh as she played with a guy that had grey hair, but only looked eighteen. Riku smiled as she threw it back to him, almost catching it but missed. "hey! your getting better than me at this game!" riku said as he chased after the ball that landed next to the building. a girl with white hair was resting as she held a fiction book in her hand. "you alright, aura? how's your ankle doing?..." Riku asked the girl as she shrugged, keeping her eyes on her book. "yeah...it doesnt hurt anymore now." Aura replied, brushing her fingers through her hair before pulling it back behind her shoulders. "Kisa said that lunch is almost ready for us. i hope it's not soup this time." aura said with a slightly upset look. she hated drinking her food.

Jinx left the building of the orphanage, his long dragon tail swishing in the air around him as he watched the others. He waved a clawed and scaled hand. "Guys! food is ready!!" he called out to them, his long purple hair drifting out behind him as the soft breeze ruffled through it, blowing his fringe over his eyes once again.

Akira growled again as he left the mansion, walking to his car and climbing in before driving up to the orphanage, glaring at the building. He felt claustrophobic already, and he hadn't even gone inside yet. He sighed heavily, shaking his head. "Dammit" he growled before walking up to the door with a note book and pen in hand, knocking on the door three times and waiting for an answer.

Akira coughed softly, running his free hand through his hand before tapping his scar thoughtfully. "Yes please. I would like to talk to him, if that won't be too much of a problem" the demon said with a slight huff, his grey eyes cold and seemingly emotionless. Jinx sat down at a chair, his long tail curled up on the ground so that no one would trip over it

^^

A man with dark amber orange hair came into the dining room and smiled to the others. he was quiet as he looked around and then sat down at the head of the table. after he sat down, aura followed his motion and sat down next to her brother, mikoto. A dark grey Siberian husky jumped up on the steps and wagged his tail as he looked up hungry and dirty. kisa smiled as she saw him, fixing a bowl just for him without the master of the house seeing. Koiji wouldnt be too happy if he knew kisa was giving an orphan sized bowl to an animal. let alone, a dog. "here you go, boy... im sorry that i cant let you in the house...i wish i could give you a bath,akuma..." kisa said as she set the bowl on the ground under the steps so the husky wouldnt be seen eating. kisa then walked back inside as she noticed everyone had began to eat except for koiji, who was summoned to the door. fear began to creep up kisa's spine as she thought she might have been caught, so she slowly made it to the table and began to eat. "here is Mr. koiji. the head of the akuma orphanage." kumori said as koiji looked up at the man at the door. "how may i help you? what are you here for today?" koiji asked as he held out a hand. 

rikumori169 said:
A man with dark amber orange hair came into the dining room and smiled to the others. he was quiet as he looked around and then sat down at the head of the table. after he sat down, aura followed his motion and sat down next to her brother, mikoto. A dark grey Siberian husky jumped up on the steps and wagged his tail as he looked up hungry and dirty. kisa smiled as she saw him, fixing a bowl just for him without the master of the house seeing. Koiji wouldnt be too happy if he knew kisa was giving an orphan sized bowl to an animal. let alone, a dog. "here you go, boy... im sorry that i cant let you in the house...i wish i could give you a bath,akuma..." kisa said as she set the bowl on the ground under the steps so the husky wouldnt be seen eating. kisa then walked back inside as she noticed everyone had began to eat except for koiji, who was summoned to the door. fear began to creep up kisa's spine as she thought she might have been caught, so she slowly made it to the table and began to eat. "here is Mr. koiji. the head of the akuma orphanage." kumori said as koiji looked up at the man at the door. "how may i help you? what are you here for today?" koiji asked as he held out a hand.
(bump)

Akira looked at the man. "I am here on behalf of my sister, miss Raven Blair. She has asked me to collect profiles on the orphans here since she is looking to adopt. Would that be alright?" he asked, tilting his head to the side and looking at the orange haired male

"Hm...you are welcome to come in and speak to them individually if you like...you know, get to know them better." Koiji said as he remembered mot of the orphans never came with a profile or any kind of papers. "You came right on time too. Everyone is almost done with their lunch." Koiji added as he smiled, motioning his new guest into the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back