Orion Vulgar (Vision)

Killer Memestar

The god Zeus and the Goddess Venus copulated and made a new demi-god. And his name is.....

Name:Orion Vulgar

Race:Human, God{Which equals into a Demi-God}

Orientation:Straight

Personality:A nice, caring kind of guy. He can satisfy your needs and provide. He is full of energy, always. Always smiling, sometimes neutral-faced. He loves life.

Preferred girlfriend appearance:A nerd that wears a collarless wool or cotton sweater with office lady glasses.

LVL:100

ATK:870

HP:1250

DEF:670

COW{Cash on win}:0

EOW(experience on win):999999999

Main weapon:Fileya (Feee-lay-uh)

ATK When equipped:1295

Weapon Bio:A demon taking the form of a greatsword, Fileya was born of the Enslaved Demon Karal and Demon Queen Regartha in a fit of lust. Fileya started training at 5(in human years) and was released into the world at 14. She eventually met Orion at Hollow Bridge Pass in the forbidden land of Graath(Guh-rah-th). Orion says when she is in her actual form, she dresses like how he wants his girlfriend, if he ever gets one, to look. Just to mess with him.

Main Power:Thunder/Lightning

Brave Burst:Smite

5 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes. Boosts ATK by 50% and DEF by 50% for 3 turns.

Super Brave Burst:Zeus' Wrath

10 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes. Enormously boosts ATK relative to heath remaining for 3 turns. Activates Thunder Barrier for all allies.

Ultimate Brave Burst:Event Horizon

30 combo enourmous Thunder and Water attack on all foes. Negates all status alignments for 5 turns. Activates Thunder Barrier for all Allies. Boosts attack by 900% for 2 turns. Disables Orion's magic and BB for the rest of the fight.

Appearence-Body:Sort of a muscular-skinny body-type, Orion has yellow, golden streaked hair, and Bright yellow eyes with lightning occasionally appearing from them.

Appearence-Clothing:Orion wears a Bright Yellow button up shirt with a black shirt underneath, Ocean Blue jeans, and Black, Jordan-like sneakers. He also wears Rubber, Yellow, fingerless gloves to insulate his lighting and thunder.

Likes:Saving people, Playing video games, Hanging out with his friends, Hanging out with his mom, Food in general, Cars

Dislikes:Evil beings, Beings who seek power, Darkness, a certain yellow flower...

Bio:Born of the Thunder God Zeus and the Love Goddess Venus, Orion was born a demi-god due to Venus copulating with a human before she and Zeus were together. Half-Human, Half-God, Zeus disgraced Orion and tried to destroy him, but Venus escaped with Orion to her sanctuary. There, she trained orion to use his powers and live life to the fullest. She released him at the age of 15 into the mortal world. Long before it was forbbiden, Hollow Bridge Pass was a place were lovers went to watch the waterfall. It's forbidden now because a lonely sorceress by the name of Xian Huang put a curse on the atmosphere. If a couple ever went there, they would have the overwhelming urge to commit suicide, and did so. Orion and Fileya arrived in the underground after falling down, and managed to sneak past Toriel and the 2nd fallen human, Frisk. They have been living in Snowdon in an invisible mansion floating above Snowdin.

Other information-Orion and Fileya's first meet:

Orion:"Uhh...h-hi..."

Fileya:"Hello. Who are you?"

Orion:"I am Orion Vulgar. What's your name?"

Fileya:"My name is Fileya. Nice to meet you! Also, you are my new master!"

Orion:"Nice to meet you too- wait, what?"

Fileya:"That's what my mother said. 'Go meet an demi-god named Orion on Hollow Bridge Pass, your journey will start there.' I am a Demoness, by the way. Or a Demon, if you'd want to classify me by race and not gender.

Orion:"O-oh. O-ok. E-excuse me if I sound nervous. Uhmm....how old are you? I'm 15."

Fileya:"I'm 14. Well, in your years I am.

They both shake hands and walk right to the path of their journey.

END OF INFORMATION

And now I must explain to you what Brave Bursts are. Ever play Brave Frontier? Yes? No? If no, then here's an explanation.

Brave Bursts are super powerful combo attacks on all of the opposing team or one member. However, its not just opposition. It can be used for Defensive purposes like;Healing, Defense buffs, Blessings(Negates status alignments and protects from finishing blow). All units, except for evolution material units, have Brave Bursts. One of the Main protagonists are Vargas. I currently have him at his current maximum evolution;Ignis Halcyon Vargas. He has his Brave Burst, Super Brave Burst, And Ultimate Brave Burst(BB, SBB, UBB) unlocked. He is at his max level(150/150) and is really powerful. Brave Bursts can Buff Allies and Debuff enemies. Elemental barriers protect all of your allies from any elemental damage(For example;Normal Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Far, and Light attacks will deal 1 damage. Sometimes, this applies to Brave Bursts) And Attack and Defense Boosts apply to your whole team. For example;Let's say Frisks attack is 50 and Orion uses his Ultimate Brave Burst. What's 900% of 50? 450. Also, let's imagine Frisks health is 700 and Orion uses his Super Brave Burst. 700 is multiplied by 50. 35000 attack for 3 turns. So you see, Brave Bursts are useful,and are really tiring to explain. This was longer than I expected so....yeah....Thank you and I hope Orion is not overpowered because that would ruin my day.

Last edited by a moderator:
The god Zeus and the Goddess Venus copulated and made a new demi-god. And his name is.....

Name:Orion Vulgar

Race:Human, God{Which equals into a Demi-God}

Orientation:Straight

Personality:A nice, caring kind of guy. He can satisfy your needs and provide. He is full of energy, always. Always smiling, sometimes neutral-faced. He loves life.

Preferred girlfriend appearance:A nerd that wears a collarless wool or cotton sweater with office lady glasses.

LVL:100

ATK:870

HP:1250

DEF:670

COW{Cash on win}:0

EOW(experience on win):999999999

Main weapon:Fileya (Feee-lay-uh)

ATK When equipped:1295

Weapon Bio:A demon taking the form of a greatsword, Fileya was born of the Enslaved Demon Karal and Demon Queen Regartha in a fit of lust. Fileya started training at 5(in human years) and was released into the world at 14. She eventually met Orion at Hollow Bridge Pass in the forbidden land of Graath(Guh-rah-th). Orion says when she is in her actual form, she dresses like how he wants his girlfriend, if he ever gets one, to look. Just to mess with him.

Main Power:Thunder/Lightning

Brave Burst:Smite

5 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes. Boosts ATK by 50% and DEF by 50% for 3 turns.

Super Brave Burst:Zeus' Wrath

10 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes. Enormously boosts ATK relative to heath remaining for 3 turns. Activates Thunder Barrier for all allies.

Ultimate Brave Burst:Event Horizon

30 combo enourmous Thunder and Water attack on all foes. Negates all status alignments for 5 turns. Activates Thunder Barrier for all Allies. Boosts attack by 900% for 2 turns. Disables Orion's magic and BB for the rest of the fight.

Appearence-Body:Sort of a muscular-skinny body-type, Orion has yellow, golden streaked hair, and Bright yellow eyes with lightning occasionally appearing from them.

Appearence-Clothing:Orion wears a Bright Yellow button up shirt with a black shirt underneath, Ocean Blue jeans, and Black, Jordan-like sneakers. He also wears Rubber, Yellow, fingerless gloves to insulate his lighting and thunder.

Likes:Saving people, Playing video games, Hanging out with his friends, Hanging out with his mom, Food in general, Cars

Dislikes:Evil beings, Beings who seek power, Darkness, a certain yellow flower...

Bio:Born of the Thunder God Zeus and the Love Goddess Venus, Orion was born a demi-god due to Venus copulating with a human before she and Zeus were together. Half-Human, Half-God, Zeus disgraced Orion and tried to destroy him, but Venus escaped with Orion to her sanctuary. There, she trained orion to use his powers and live life to the fullest. She released him at the age of 15 into the mortal world. Long before it was forbbiden, Hollow Bridge Pass was a place were lovers went to watch the waterfall. It's forbidden now because a lonely sorceress by the name of Xian Huang put a curse on the atmosphere. If a couple ever went there, they would have the overwhelming urge to commit suicide, and did so. Orion and Fileya arrived in the underground after falling down, and managed to sneak past Toriel and the 2nd fallen human, Frisk. They have been living in Snowdon in an invisible mansion floating above Snowdin.

Other information-Orion and Fileya's first meet:

Orion:"Uhh...h-hi..."

Fileya:"Hello. Who are you?"

Orion:"I am Orion Vulgar. What's your name?"

Fileya:"My name is Fileya. Nice to meet you! Also, you are my new master!"

Orion:"Nice to meet you too- wait, what?"

Fileya:"That's what my mother said. 'Go meet an demi-god named Orion on Hollow Bridge Pass, your journey will start there.' I am a Demoness, by the way. Or a Demon, if you'd want to classify me by race and not gender.

Orion:"O-oh. O-ok. E-excuse me if I sound nervous. Uhmm....how old are you? I'm 15."

Fileya:"I'm 14. Well, in your years I am.

They both shake hands and walk right to the path of their journey.

END OF INFORMATION

And now I must explain to you what Brave Bursts are. Ever play Brave Frontier? Yes? No? If no, then here's an explanation.

Brave Bursts are super powerful combo attacks on all of the opposing team or one member. However, its not just opposition. It can be used for Defensive purposes like;Healing, Defense buffs, Blessings(Negates status alignments and protects from finishing blow). All units, except for evolution material units, have Brave Bursts. One of the Main protagonists are Vargas. I currently have him at his current maximum evolution;Ignis Halcyon Vargas. He has his Brave Burst, Super Brave Burst, And Ultimate Brave Burst(BB, SBB, UBB) unlocked. He is at his max level(150/150) and is really powerful. Brave Bursts can Buff Allies and Debuff enemies. Elemental barriers protect all of your allies from any elemental damage(For example;Normal Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Far, and Light attacks will deal 1 damage. Sometimes, this applies to Brave Bursts) And Attack and Defense Boosts apply to your whole team. For example;Let's say Frisks attack is 50 and Orion uses his Ultimate Brave Burst. What's 900% of 50? 450. Also, let's imagine Frisks health is 700 and Orion uses his Super Brave Burst. 700 is multiplied by 50. 35000 attack for 3 turns. So you see, Brave Bursts are useful,and are really tiring to explain. This was longer than I expected so....yeah....Thank you and I hope Orion is not overpowered because that would ruin my day.

No. No gods. No over powered chatacters. Also how can someone be a nice guy and have a LOVE of 100. LOVE /LV/ Level Of Violence only obtained by murder. In genocide for killing almost everyone frisk was only able to get to Lv 20. So how many people did this guy kill. LOVE also can make someone cruel if they gain to much. So no not accepted. I'm sorry to tell you this. 

No. No gods. No over powered chatacters. Also how can someone be a nice guy and have a LOVE of 100. LOVE /LV/ Level Of Violence only obtained by murder. In genocide for killing almost everyone frisk was only able to get to Lv 20. So how many people did this guy kill. LOVE also can make someone cruel if they gain to much. So no not accepted. I'm sorry to tell you this. 

Ehh its fine. Also, he's a demi-god. ALSO, He just has that level. ALSO ALSO, he has that level because, well, he is a demi-god, what did you expect? Some guy at level 1? You do know, people can level up other ways. Not just killing people. I mean, come on. Who needs to kill to level up? He might have purged a few villages full of evil people and demons.....but that's not the point. Also, I don't think he's overpowered if they can be killed, they are not overpowered. 

I rest my case and thank you. Please delete this character after you read this. I'll make a character who ISN'T overpowered.

Ehh its fine. Also, he's a demi-god. ALSO, He just has that level. ALSO ALSO, he has that level because, well, he is a demi-god, what did you expect? Some guy at level 1? You do know, people can level up other ways. Not just killing people. I mean, come on. Who needs to kill to level up? He might have purged a few villages full of evil people and demons.....but that's not the point. Also, I don't think he's overpowered if they can be killed, they are not overpowered. 

I rest my case and thank you. Please delete this character after you read this. I'll make a character who ISN'T overpowered.

This is not any other rpg. Undertale does not have levels. It has level of violence just how Exp does not stand for experience points it stands for execution points. There is no other way in undertale to gain lv besides murder

And just because someone can die does not mean they are not overpowered. This character is better fit for a normal rpg not undertale. Besides I explained this lv no matter how you get it will make you cruel, heartless, and more likely to kill. It doesn't matter who you killed to get it. I have a question, you have played undertale right? Because if you did you would have known how lv works in this world. You also made it so he can kill almost everything in one hit even without the brave burst. So tell me how is that not over powered. 

This is not any other rpg. Undertale does not have levels. It has level of violence just how Exp does not stand for experience points it stands for execution points. There is no other way in undertale to gain lv besides murder

And just because someone can die does not mean they are not overpowered. This character is better fit for a normal rpg not undertale. Besides I explained this lv no matter how you get it will make you cruel, heartless, and more likely to kill. It doesn't matter who you killed to get it. I have a question, you have played undertale right? Because if you did you would have known how lv works in this world. You also made it so he can kill almost everything in one hit even without the brave burst. So tell me how is that not over powered. 

I don't know. I do know it is overpowered, now that I look at it. And I do know how LVL works in UnderTale, even though I didn't play it. You see, that's the thing about me. I learn things about games without playing them, so when I DO play them, Its sort of boring. This wasn't the case with Call of Duty:Infinite Warfare, as I still enjoy the game even though I already knew almost everything about it. I'm weird, ain't I? I accept that though. My characters are too overpowered. They don't belong in UnderTale because of how weak everyone is. So what I'm saying is I figured out that I'm really making sort of....visions of what my OC's would be like in UnderTale rp's or UnderTale in general. Sorry for inconvenience and I'll just stay in the sidelines reading the story that's going on between this Hosted Project. You are actually the first roleplayer I've seen who has good grammar and punctuation. Other than me, of course. Kiritolsamu, accept my apology. I would appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. I do know it is overpowered, now that I look at it. And I do know how LVL works in UnderTale, even though I didn't play it. You see, that's the thing about me. I learn things about games without playing them, so when I DO play them, Its sort of boring. This wasn't the case with Call of Duty:Infinite Warfare, as I still enjoy the game even though I already knew almost everything about it. I'm weird, ain't I? I accept that though. My characters are too overpowered. They don't belong in UnderTale because of how weak everyone is. So what I'm saying is I figured out that I'm really making sort of....visions of what my OC's would be like in UnderTale rp's or UnderTale in general. Sorry for inconvenience and I'll just stay in the sidelines reading the story that's going on between this Hosted Project. You are actually the first roleplayed I've seen who has good grammar and punctuation. Other than me, of course. Kiritolsamu, accept my apology. I would appreciate it.

Its all good trust me iv seen worst characters than yours. I used to role play in other places before this website and people had made god awful characters much worse than this. Anyways your forgiven. 

Users who are viewing this thread