• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Originals and Fandoms - Open me!

PidgeLion

Current Cravings: Miraculous Ladybug, Voltron

• 257ee171fa8621e63994f629b87e03c1.gif
    Hey there, I'm Clover! I've been roleplaying for years. I love anime, video games, playing the piano, and listening to vinyl. I'm always looking for new people to RP with! I'm not the most interesting person, but I hope to make interesting stories with you. I have a soft spot for Sanrio, penguins, and red pandas. Pokemon is a serious pastime, and I've sold my soul to Animal Crossing. I love aesthetic boards. I'm online most of the time, but my replies may take a while, depending on the level of literacy we're after.

Last edited:
I want to be the yandere!
Or I could play as the human vs your creature...

The new girl at school, very violent, follows your character home from school one day, the very same day that your character gets jumped! The criminals are slaughtered, and now you have a blood-covered saviour. She only wants what's BEST for you~

I want to be the yandere!
Or I could play as the human vs your creature...

The new girl at school, very violent, follows your character home from school one day, the very same day that your character gets jumped! The criminals are slaughtered, and now you have a blood-covered saviour. She only wants what's BEST for you~
That sounds super interesting! Would you send me a PM?

I'm not quite sure. If love to Brainstorm something. I have characters for most of your pairings. I was interested because you said you're usually active, as I am too. I have no life, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back