• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Original RP-Scientist and Human Experiment

Birarbun

Angry Optimist
Hi all!

My name is Bunny (it's a nickname) and I'm a 24 year old girl, I use she/her pronouns and am in the PST timezone. I only RP over e-mail. I use third person paragraph form. I can play multiple characters but would prefer the plot stick to these two and their interactions.

I'm looking for a partner in a plot revolving around a scientist (YC) and a female human experiment (my character).
YC would be entirely your own, could be male, female, neither, and would have their own motives and goals for this story. However, they work for a large bio-engineering company, and weather they enjoy the sadistic nature of it, or simply go through the motions of their job, they are put in charge of their own experiment - my character. This experiment could be anything, cyborg implants, weaponizing, adding animal characteristics, docility, we can discuss what your character finds interesting or what the company might ask them to do. (As well as if this is a kidnapping or if the company created them via test-tube.)

I would like these two to form a natural friendship. It's probably going to take a lot of time, a lot of lies or promises, psychological hoops, and pain on both sides. I want anger, angst, guilt, control, distrust and disgust in each other and themselves, raw, complicated emotions. This is going to take a while, but they're forced together daily, so there's no avoiding it.

Does the friendship lead to a jail break? A meltdown? What happens when the experiment loses funding? Will your character sneak them away, buy them from the company, put them to sleep?

I'm itching to know!

Bump
I've also started The Ancient Magus Bride recently and would love a RP based loosely off of that storyline.

Wouldn’t object to an email RP. This sounds fairly interesting :) though I will give a heads up as far as the emailing is concerned I can be a little slower, if that’s alright with you.

I dont know if you are still interested but I love the idea with the scientist and would love to discuss it further with you. Im not allowed to send PMs just yet, I dont now if you already can, but I can do this over whatsapp, facebook messenger, or discord, and Im willing to maybe try some other IM app.

Please reply if you are interested, I would really love to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back