• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Original Music!

Seelenlos

Revived Degenerate
<p>

<span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"><em>Heyo!</em></span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS';"> I compose music, so I thought it would be nice to share some of my compositions with rpn. Feel free to use whatever music here as long as i'm credited.</span> <span style="font-family:Lobster;">Opus 1, No. 1</span> <span style="font-family:Lobster;">Opus 0 (old stuff)</span>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS SO CUTE/GOOD OH MY GOD

I CAN PLAY LIKE, HOT CROSSED BUNS AND THAT ISN'T EVEN ORIGINAL I CAN'T FATHOM ANYONE'S ABILITY (in this case, yours) TO MAKE MUSIC???

Keep up the good (i almost spelt food there for a second) work!!!!!

Entarriance said:
THIS IS SO CUTE/GOOD OH MY GOD
I CAN PLAY LIKE, HOT CROSSED BUNS AND THAT ISN'T EVEN ORIGINAL I CAN'T FATHOM ANYONE'S ABILITY (in this case, yours) TO MAKE MUSIC???

Keep up the good (i almost spelt food there for a second) work!!!!!
Thanks! I appreciate the compliments. I'm still learning all the stuff so my work will improve.

^D^ that/this is awesome ^w^ (actually i'm trying to learn how to play he piano)

i'm trying to write music (on a computer) myself ^w^ *glares at father* if i had the program i would at least.

See my music is all midi sheet music. Or fruity loops but I lost my key for the full version

Kimona said:
^D^ that/this is awesome ^w^ (actually i'm trying to learn how to play he piano)
i'm trying to write music (on a computer) myself ^w^ *glares at father* if i had the program i would at least.
Where22 your li22p buddy. Don't make me pull out my chainsaw.

haha.

i have no idea what you are talking about >:3

i'm ju2t minding my owwn bu2ine22 over here. t(o-ot) <--(i tried to make it look like erisolsprite=failed)

Kimona said:
haha.
i have no idea what you are talking about >:3

i'm ju2t minding my owwn bu2ine22 over here. t(o-ot) <--(i tried to make it look like erisolsprite=failed)
€=========): Horus is hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back