• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original Medieval Kingdoms | Star Wars | Hunger Games Rip Off

The Witch Son

and a swift justice to those that got away with it

tumblr_p60eckHrJT1vgvwpeo1_500.png
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Search Status CLOSED

"This is fate."

Hi! My name is Reegan, I'm looking for someone literate to roleplay with!
Anyone who can comfortably write 500 words is fine by me! I may give
more or less than that depending on what the situation calls for or we
might collaborate on posts altogether and do away with the typical posting
order I'm open to most things. I have a few plots and ideas I'd like to play
out, I love multiple genres in all my rps I always think there's room for
drama, action, mystery, thrill, romance in everything we write. I like to really
make it good.

That being said, I am more than willing to play more than one character! I
usually like to play both genders so depending on the idea I'd love to take up
a male character. Particularly in the Original Kingdoms setting do I already have
pre-made multiple characters as opposed to my initial female one.

I prefer to use discord as our chat and the forums for our rp setup. Plots and
characters are below

Last edited:
In the life of a noble it is expected that you marry whomsoever your parents deem fit. It is an arrangement, not a courtship, even more so if you are of royal blood. These arrangements advance families and tie others together in a peaceful bond, sometimes they even go so far as to end a war. Such is the case here, between Theren and Beleth, two countries who are sworn mortal enemies. In the last battle before fighting ceased, the King of Theren was slain. It was a mercy on the part of Beleth to give the country time to grieve, and unexpected, given that Beleth's King is young and strong. Some pushed him to attack while Theren was weak, but having slain its king, he sees instead a different opportunity. A treaty is being drawn up, an attempt at peace is being made, in marriage between the King of Beleth and Theren's only heir there is a chance to unify the two countries. Can the two peoples be unified despite the enmity? Can the fledgling Queen reconcile with the man who killed her father? This and more stands in between the young couple, but no matter what happens, they will have to marry. Till death will they part, a death that may come sooner than later if they aren't careful of both others and each other.

I have the Queen of Theren [F] and the Chancellor [M]

Chancellor Synopsis: Ambitious, cunning, ruthless, just a few of the words used to describe the Lord Chancellor Cromwell. He is young for his rank, especially since he was born so low and had to climb the ranks from the bottom up. Only 27 and raised from nothing to Lord, a man from a University that took the court by storm. Thus far he has made himself indispensable to the crown, and has worked hard to maintain his station, often working well into the night. Despite his common upbringing, Cromwell is secretly a skilled blademaster, and could put most to shame in tournaments if he so chose. But he prefers to keep some of his skills under wraps, to save away for later. In truth his character is much like that, mysterious and secretive, intriguing. There are some at court who sneer at him for his low birth, but none dare to act against him so long as he has favor of he crown. He had the favor of the King for his competence and work ethic, and now the Queen for the advice he gives. He knows a chance when he sees it, and didn't take issue with using the fledgling Queen's fragile state to convince her to accept certain policies and treaties. This includes the treaty with Beleth.

Cromwell has a network of informants and spies that reach farther than some would care to know, and as such can keep the crown better informed. Normally his job would keep him in Theren, but he is traveling to Beleth to accompany the Queen Meera while she is situated in her new home. He is to offer advice and help her sort out affairs between Beleth and Theren. But he may have a few agendas of his own while there.

Twelve districts, twenty-four champions, twenty-two dead children each year for the past ninety-nine years. The Capitol hosts a game season every summer for the boys, and every winter, for the girls. Twelve of each are chosen in their respective seasons to fight to the death in gladiator matches held for the entertainment and amusement of those who live in the Capitol, and to remind the districts of their place in the food chain. Winners gain food and supplies for their district, losers... lose their lives to their opponents. Some districts are more adept at winning than others and produce Champions through training in order to continue their good fortune, and some districts struggle to survive. But make no mistake about it, all are at the behest of the Capitol and their bloody games. May the odds be in your favour.

I have a Champion [F] and was looking for someone to play the mentor from her district that one the year before?

With the support of the REPUBLIC, General Poe Dameron leads a brave RESISTANCE against the sinister FIRST ORDER. Among his rebels are a crew that have been tasked with a secret mission to gain allies amidst the OUTER RIM. But things take a turn for the worst when the ship and its crew is sucked into a wormhole and hurled into the past, before the beginning. THE CLONE WARS. What will the crew do....

A ship and its crew are thrown back in time to the Clone Wars. This crew will originate from a time past the movies currently out right now, where Leia Organa has passed her mantle on to Poe Dameron as General of the rebellion. The rebels managed to build themselves up from where we left them off in The Last Jedi and the war has raged on - unfortunately. It has continued to be a tough battle where the rebellion has at times been seen as winning and at others as waning. There is no budging from either side of the war and both are continuously looking for ways to end it in their favor, especially now where the rebellion is very much so waning once again. As a bit of a hail mary Poe Dameron sends a crew of people to the outer rim in order to negotiate new allies to the rebellion with a couple of worlds. Right at the beginning of this mission however the crew's ship is pulled into the field of a black hole that pops up out of nowhere. This hole in space sucks them in and instead of killing them it sends them back in time to somewhere between episode ii and iii. Our characters soon realize that they have the opportunity to change history, but will it be for the better or for the worse?

My Character [F]
Other Open Characters

I set this rp up on tumblr but no one seemed interested so I was wondering if maybe a single person would be interested?

All of these are open to change and I would love to hear from you all of your ideas etc! Pls let me know what you think and if you are interested I can give you my discord and we can chat!

Last edited:
Hello there! I am interested in your kingdom plot. I really enjoy world-building and fleshing out ideas with people, as collaboration is the best part of RPing, in my opinion. I do have a few questions about the plot that I would like to further ask you!

- Do you enjoy fantasy at all? A lot of kingdom plots I have been a part of incorporate some level of fantasy into them. If not, that's perfectly fine!
- How historically accurate do you want it to be? By that I mean do you want the usual stereotypes that are often in place during the age of kingdoms, particularly concerning race and sexuality? I am perfectly fine with that, I just have a lot of characters that would be considered historically inaccurate.

My discord is: FloatingAroundSpace#5040 and I can offer you a few writing samples if you would like!

I am curious about the kingdom one. I am interested in playing a female duchess. Would I have to play a male king/prince or is that optional?
it isnt optional but i would also like to rp with someone excited about playing the king/prince and rather not force them into it

I'm interested in that kingdoms plot! Would there be romance between the chancellor and the Queen? There doesn't have to be. I'm just wondering if you'd be alright with playing his significant other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back