• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Oriens Academy [Phoenix Game]

Thunder Area (Block II)

"I meant hurting you as in like, 'Oh my hair color isn't right! What would people think of me? I don't really dye my hair or do such things'."

Havoc did some sort of impersonation of someone...

"I guess it really only hurts you socially, not literally, that's really what I meant. I seriously doubt that someone would ridicule you for a purple hair color, Morgana didn't always have purple hair you know, but well, that's just sort of how she ended up unfortunately. Just go on to bed, you could probably just keep dyeing your hair color the way you want it, even though your 'natural' hair color changed to purple. Although I guess, based on what I just said, you'd be using a lie to make that same lie false"

Havoc laughed to himself a bit before he went on over to place scythe weapon Rose obtained from one of the Aberrants on the panel, as it began to glow, and suspend it in mid air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose

"O-oh," Rose replied. "Well, if it's just that then I think I can handle it. I may just go to bed then. Good night." And with that, Rose descended in the elevator, finding Havoc's home rather easily. She entered with little issue and quickly found an empty guest room. Then after a quick shower, she decided to go to bed.

Thunder Area (Havoc's Home)

A lot of time had gone by while the party was sleeping, earning the party 'Well-Rested' Status. It'd be at least morning by the time anyone would wake up, and somehow, despite being in a game, it felt just like sleeping right at home. It was somehow peaceful, despite knowing that full well what they were going to be doing... at least until Havoc kicked his own door down

"Yo, Rose?!? Those data things you've been getting are just fantastic, I can do a lot of neat stuff with those if you give any you continue to get to me. To put in simply, they have corruptive tendencies, and I can use that to, do some minor hacking to boost you guys up, or your equipment, and other things if ya want!"

Rose was able to notice that she was able to passively sense the other's energies, that being Havoc at the very least, being able to tell just how excited he was about this.

The group couldn't sense Morgana, or Saber either. They must of not stuck around... probably due to Havoc, and are likely waiting elsewhere for them, when they then got a transmission from Morgana...

"I've finished translating a monolith over night within this domain, as have Tarve in his and Wayne at the fire area... you can go to read them with Traport as you please."

Rose

Rose was enjoying her sleep when Havoc barged in, kicking the door down and shouting. She screamed, nearly throwing her pillow at the man before recognizing him. She rubbed her eyes groggily, listening to him fangirling for those virus cores. "U-um, what?"

It took her another few seconds to soak in what he had said. " . . . Okay? You seem awfully excited. I guess we're supposed to give you any more we find then?" She shook her head. There was something different. She felt different. Like she could tell where everyone in the building was, sort of. It was sort of fuzzy. She didn't know exactly how to explain it. "I'm guessing it's time to get up then?"

Thunder Area (Havoc's Home)

"Gah!"

Rose critically struck Havoc with her pillow attack, dealing 5 points of fluffiness to Havoc, and toppling him.

"Sorry, I thought you'd be up by now. Ya that'd be pretty great if ya gave me whatever ya get. It is already 11:30 you know Rose. You must of been asleep for over 10 hours at least. Maybe all this fighting is getting to you or your body."

Havoc left the room, closing the door to let her get up at her own pace.

After a while, everyone was up, Havoc showed the group what he wanted, and showed them how to use the machine to make themselves stronger with the virus cores, and eventually regrouped in Tartarus ready to go on to their next destination, upgrade themselves, or read the three transcribed monoliths. Morgana was here waiting for them to decide what to do.

"Who do you want to come with us?"

She looked to be on standby, waiting to reach out to someone. Mel could feel that she had gained the capacity to do what Morgana is waiting to do, as a new ability.

Mel

Mel had been up for quite a while and she saw Rose emerge from her room, had been long ready to go. She had already seen Morgana's message about the monoliths and decided where they would go next. Havoc showed them all what he had found out about the virus cores and how they could be used to upgrade their equipment or themselves. For now, she thought they should hold off on any upgrades for now. They didn't have many and she didn't want to waste them on things they didn't need.

The group then went over to Tartarus to talk about what their plans would be. Would they go read the monoliths or explore the next area. It was certainly less stressful without Vash here to decide for them. That was something, she guessed. "Okay, we're going to split up so we can take care of the monoliths first. Rose, you head over to the fire area. Vize, you go to the water area. I'll take the one in the thunder area. I can take care of myself so it'd be best if Morgana and Saber would follow the other two. Does that sound like a plan?"

Tartarus

"I see. Very well then, I'll accompany Rose, and I'll have Saber meet up with Vize. If you feel you are in danger, do not hesitate to warp back here if you deem necessary."

The group went their separate ways...

~~~~~

Fire Area (Monolith)

Rose was able to sense the direction of the translated monolith, as if it was marked for such a purpose, and found it not long after...

It had three sides to it like the previous ones. The first side had a spectral looking sword on it, looking very magical in nature, the other two sides each had a single glyph on it, one being Earth, and the other being Water. The weapon side read...

"To those who read this, those that remain and continue to persist, know that the seal of ruin upon Tartarus weakens. Should the seal fade upon it entirely, and would I fall to that I continue to suppress, it falls to you to bare my task. Failure to do so, will result in the end of all.

"One of six tools 'M' wields is known as SoulBrand, a mystical sword whose radiance showers its opposes in defeat. It is a weapon capable of channeling the strength of the heavens, granting the user powerful magics, and arcane spells. With these and the blade in hand, one's own artes will pale under its celestial wrath. The difference in raw strength may yet overwelm even the most skillful, that even the meek or feeble can yet best the land's strongest warriors, a dangerous and highly unbalanced tool indeed."

"Only those who can manage both Earth and Water, in unison, have as little as a chance of survival."

The earth side appears to be been from Saber

"The strength of the stars are quite fearsome, however, the power the world can offer is capable of blocking off its source of power. Use of worldly energy is necessary to keep the strength of the stars out. The power of the blessed land, or what is left of it is strong, especially the blessed material Azure leaves behind. We do not know exactly what it is, however, it's strength should serve as a counter for those and to understand it."

"Even still it seems that as strong as we may get... in the end, we are relying on what Azure has left behind for us this past year... hopefully, those who are capable can use this as well... and do what they believe in."

The last side appeared to be from Tarve

"The life-force of the world, life, and all living things stems from this. This essence that the stars lack is one that can not be overtaken by them. The radiance it offers is nothing more than a corrupt light in the wrong hands as the element of light can represent when taken to an extreme, as seen similarly with the other elements. The purity of water, bearer of life can match the tainted light of the sword, together with earth, sealing its powers, weakening its celestial capability, or nullifying it completely should one, or a group be strong enough"

"If this world were to become to corrupt, I do not know if it would even be possible to stop its powers anymore... but the same could be said for allowing 'M' to roam around to do as she would, and desires to. She must be kept in here, trapped in here, inside, away from the rest of the world."

Rose feels as though she may have learned something Lore wise, besides about just the dangerous weapon alone

~~~~~

Water Area (Monolith)

Saber met up with Vize as she traported in, and was led to where the monolith was.

The monolith had 3 sides as per usual, one of which appeared to have some sort of instrument on it... a harp perhaps... as a weapon??? The other sides had a wind glyph on one, with the last side being light again it seemed.

"To those who read this, those that remain and continue to persist, know that the seal of ruin upon Tartarus weakens. Should the seal fade upon it entirely, and would I fall to that I continue to suppress, it falls to you to bare my task. Failure to do so, will result in the end of all.

"One of six tools 'M' wields is known as Heretic's Harp, a vile instrument whose accursed notes plague its audience. It is a weapon capable of unparalleled enfeeblement for those present. The weapon is one that will whittle one's capabilities to naught, weakening them to the point that even a normal individual would possess strength greater than even I in that current state. Between sapped capabilities, and hindering effects, those unable to neutralize this weapon with find themselves quickly halted."

"Only those who can manage both Wind and Light, in unison, have as little as a chance of survival."

The wind side was obviously from Wayne...

"I'm not a music fan at all, I think a lot of it is annoying. I guess some of it is alright, AGG! Whatever, I don't care. Music travels through sound, so just the power of wind to prevent it the sound from using the air as a medium to travel, and don't **** up for gods sake..."

"It's not good enough on its own, but at least if you're doing everything right, you can die saying that you're teammates are the ones who let you down. Then again, it might mean you have poor choice of friends if you're asking me if you end up dying anyway."

On the light side, written by Milia again...

"This weapon can make nice music, except when it doesn't, and by that, I mean if you're hearing it, you're gonna have a bad time, let me tell ya... Anyway, just used the power of light to shut out the music's so called 'divine' capability to transmit the 'power of music' through the light. I'd rather go deaf from music than blinded by purposely discordant notes that somehow fit together. Honestly, though, if you can manage that, then together with your Wind Aura Knight, assistant or whatever, wind powers, you should be able to neutralize it completely, and maybe destroy it if you're strong enough."

"We were sure unable to, but that was before Azure was made. With him on our side, he can do everything we can do, only better... I just wish the cost of doing so wasn't..."

It looked as though Milia damaged the following sentence, beyond repair...

"He's out of our control now anyway... anyway, hold strong, and believe, and all that stuff, whatever gets you going, cause I sure don't need that or morals. Live long and have fun!"

"..."

~~~~~

Thunder Area (Monolith)

Mel was able to sense the monolith's location, and managed to locate it rather easily, seeing some of the un-lustfully-corrupted wildlife along the way...

As Mel came up to the monolith, she could see the 3 sides, one of which appeared to be what appeared to be some sort celestial crescent shaped equipment, another glyph with darkness element on it, and a glyph of the fire element.

"One of six tools 'M' wields is known as the Moon Charm, a magical adornment whose which bestows the power of the moon to the bearer of it. The artifact grants a beastial strength upon the bearer, greatly magnifying physical powers. It's powers are overwhelming, changing the body for those unable to master them into a mindless unstoppable force. For those capable however, they will wield unrivaled strength, perhaps even after it has been lost. The strength this charm offers can even resist defeat and death itself, making the user into a juggernaut that will refuse to die, unless neutralized entirely"

"Only those who can manage both Darkness and Fire, in unison, have as little as a chance of survival."

Like last time... the darkness glyph appeared to have been made written by Morgana

"This charm draws its powers from the moon unlike the SoulBrand, and thus, can bypass what is used to block the SoulBrand. By blocking out of moon's radiance with the ethereal protective darkness, balance can be restored within the individual, and seal the strength of moon charm indirectly. Cover the sky with your inner strength, and remove the moon as a variable as it tries overcome. With the power of Fire working together with you, the earthly elements that are those should enable success."

"Even if the equipment can be utilized afterword, in a sealed state, it is dangerous too dangerous to uses, as it's power changes the heart. The power of the moon is not to be taken lightly, and my only regret, is that I had known that back then... before it was to late."

The last side seemed to be written by Reeza... how about that...

"Working together is invaluable when dealing with this, we've learned. Through teamwork and determination, use the burning passion in your heart to burn the impure, and ignite the sky together with darkness. Don't doubt yourself, even if I'm truly gone, I believe you have the strength of heart to do it."

The next passage appears to have been written at a different time, judging from the different writing styles, but still feels like Reeza's energy written on it, if a little... Corrupted.

"Now that I am using the Moon Charm, and am it's master, nothing can stand in my way. Even if the stick of a lance Tarve took has cursed him, it doesn't matter, the Moon Charm alone is enough to match the raw power of any enemy. The others say I need to script more about how to deal with losing if they all do, and go die like wimps, but I won't, with this, I can match whatever is put in this game, there's no need to leave anymore, not when this charm makes me feel this good and powerful."

With everything done, everyone came back to Tartarus with what they learned from the monoliths

Rose

After reading the monoliths, everyone was to gather back at Tartarus to discuss their findings. Everything was pretty standard. They all described weapons and how to defeat them. The only disturbing find was the one Mel was in charge of. The side with the fire gylph had an odd message added on, one that was a lot more aggressive than the others had been. It was worrying, especially since hte message seemed to come from Reeza, who they had failed to recruit to their side. And the stories she heard fromt he other aura knights weren't exactly comforting either.

Once that was done, the team faced another dilema. How were they going to choose their next destination? Usually, it was Vash who'd randomly rush through one and we'd have to follow. But now, which were they going to choose?

"We're moving onto the ice area next."

Huh? Mel seemed to have decide already. Rose tried to search the girl's face, looking for any indication of why that one, but couldn't find anything. She considered just asking, but the girl probably wouldn't even answer her. "Um . . . okay then?"

Ice Area

Lifeless Sleet

[media]

[/media]
The area the group arrived at was just as they might of expected... Cold... Snow was blowing around, chilling winds breezed, and..... Lifelessness filled the air. The group could sense monsters but... Rather than hostility... There was a whittling away presence of them, as if they themselves were suffering as well... Even the Aberrant generated the same feeling... It must be below freezing... And wind chill is not helping. The feeling of pain and sorrow could be felt in the very air itself...

They could sense two power beings nearby the Aberrant, suffering as well.

Mel could feel herself learning a new ability...

Mel detected the monolith for a brief moment.

Mel would find herself pleasantly warm in the Tetra Guard Armor, as if designed just for this. Vize is resisting the low temperature somewhat.

"It's grown worse... So quickly..."

"I don't think I can fly through this... Maybe around here but... Not over that snowstorm there."

Off in the far distance down the hillside towards the sea, is a sort of ice bridge made of simply frozen ice, leading to a sort of ice island, where what looks like a tornado of a blizzard is ravaging over... They could feel someone powerful, but lightly corrupted there...

The Aberrant and the other two power sources almost on top of each other... Opposing to each other... But somehow docile.

"... Please... Let's hurry..."

Saber doesn't appear to be handling the cold very well... But is holding up with no problems...

"... the land itself..... it has died. It may be to late for this area... for now... but the least we could do is save Zorne... the Aura Knight we came here for... there appears to be others as well... but why... they should know its to dangerous to confront an Aberrant with the goal of ending it, let alone brave this land..."

Rose

"It's f-f-freezing!" Rose exclaimed, hugging herself. SHe was already not liking this area. Rose had never been too big of a fan of the cold, but to go through this weather in her uniform was a very, very bad idea. But even without the cold, this place felt wierd. Like dead. Like everything was disappearing.

"Let's go. We can't afford to just stand here for long."
Rose took a peek at Mel, who was looking between Saber and the cape to her outfit. The girl seemed fine, even wearing those shorts with that ridiculous outfit. Odd. Even odder still was that she seemed to be leading them toward a frozen island of sorts, with a huge storm on it. What?! Why?! That seemed like the last place they should be going. But still, Rose could sort of see why. With her newly acquired ability, she could feel the presence of 2 beings over there. The only two she could really sense. So most likely, that's where they had to go. Still, that didn't mean she had to like it.

Ice Area (Frozen Oasis)

Eternal Ice

[media]

[/media]
As the group made their way across the treacherous ice bridging, broken up and floating on the water, they made their way toward the island center going into the raging blizzard... It feels as though if they 'came to this place sooner... The temperature and weather would be less severe' but... So would of any other place mostly...

"Hold hands or link arms... If you get lost... Or pulled into the sky... You're a goner..."

Along the way, they spotted the Aberrant, and two other humans locked into combat... All of them locked inside a single massive blotch of ice...

"..."

"Even the Aberrant..."

The party joined hands. The blizzard is reducing visibility in front of them too near 0, and fought their way through newly made monsters made through Zorne's power and corruption until they could feel them getting close to Zorne, until... They hear something on the wind...

"Go away..."

The wind picked up rapid, flowing down to the forcefully lift the entire party up, except for Mel, leaving everyone being airborne, Dangling like a rope from Mel's firm stance on the ground...

"Don't let go!!!"

Eventually Mel was lifted into the sky, unable to reach the ground... The party blacked out... It is unknown how much time has passed... Until... She received a transmission from Morganna...

"... M...eee....llll...."

Mel would wake up, still in the raging blizzard, alone... She could feel the others with Zorne... But we're suffering, and struggling to live... No... Survive...

"Help......... Plea..."

The connection was lost, Morganna feeling to weak to continue the connection... Mel could feel herself being but a short walk away from Zorne at this point... And could feel her armor starting to be strained to keep her warm from the constant icy assault... Zorne can't be more than 40 feet away from where she woke up.

Upon going over there, she would find herself in the eye of the storm, being very calm within the area, no wind, visibility restored in full, to at least the cleared area within the walls of the wind. Scattered around the area is Rose, Morgana, Vize, and Saber, locked completely in huge shards of ice covering them entirely, but still alive, and unfrozen. In the center up on a small hill was a pale looking girl sealed inside crystal looking ice, crying to herself. Mel could sense corruption seeping out of her. The ground and ice around her have been blackened and darkened purple as well. There is a feeling of hostility coming from her.

"Why are you here..."

Zorne and Mel discussed topics with each other... mentioning Kylier, Vash's whereabouts, and other information. She got up close and personal, showing off her corruption. And then... she surprised attack Mel, leaving her unable to Dodge.

"Flash Freeze!"

The attack is acting differently due to the area, becoming far stronger. Ice Shards shot up from the ground in front of Mel at an angle, covering her completely. The attack locked her entirely in thick Ice, far to thick to break out of by mere strength alone, except perhaps fire... Mel resisted the attack, and took 50 damage...

"I'll take your body, and use Havoc to bring me back into the real world as you."

She began laughing maniacally like a crazy person, and began shambling away... ignoring her... Mel didn't feel cold at all, or frozen even, able to use skills even within her ice prison, perhaps even to break out with the right one... like fire.

Music: None

Target: Zorne

Stats: Raw

Remaining/Max: 3,500/3,500

Allies

Mel: (3300/3350)

Buffs: None

Debuffs: Frozen

Land Power = Ice

Weather = Hyper Blizzard

Field Effect = Frozen World

[dice]16079[/dice]

Mel

Mel was taken by surprise by Zorne's attack and was now stuck in place. Now trapped in her prison, she was now glaring daggers at Zorne. She looked around, thinking for a bit about her options. Even if she freed herself, what could she do? Her eyes briefly met the figures of the others before returning to Zorne. She cast "Hell Pyre" toward Morgana. Freeing herself could come later. What she needed first were reinforcements. At the very least another target so that Mel wouldn't get frozen immediately after she got free.

[dice]16086[/dice]

Ice Oasis

Music: None

Allies

Mel: (3300/3350)

Debuffs: None

Morgana: (3800/6500)

Land Power = Ice

Weather = Hyper Blizzard

As Mel charged and unleashed her spell, the ice encasing her shattered in every direction away, freeing her. Her attack blasted the ice encasing Morgana apart. Because she was not frozen solid with the ice, she came out unscathed, and fell backwards, toppled... The blast of fire against the ice was so potent, that it warmed her up to her core...

Mel's attack removed Morgana's 'Low Body Temp' debuff

"Ugh... brr.... thanks... Mel..."

Morgana rejoined the party

Zorne looked back at Mel smirking at her.

"Really, you're going to stand against me? You really are evil. Even if I am the corrupted one, in the grand scheme of things, it'll be me who's fighting for good here!"

"... her personality... has been changed dramatically... I've never seen her be so willful..."

Zorne is being powered up dramatically from several Land conditions.

Ice Witch

[media]
[/media]
"Ice Vulcan!"

Zorne launched several jagged shards of Ice at Mel, deflecting off her armor, and resisting it, dealing only 600 damage to her.

"...? Even if you beat me, what do you think its gonna happen. It's pointless you know"

Morgana managed to bring herself standing back up

The area is making the party colder... Mel is immune. Morgana got colder... but is still alright...

The allies are inside the storm's eye, and are currently unaffected.

Mel

Mel gave Zorne a funny look. "Well, yeah. Of course I'm evil. You honestly expect a paladin from a title like the 'Princess of Lucifer'? Screw your 'good'. I want to live. And I want to bring Vash back with me." Morgana mentioned Zorne's personality change and Mel rolled her eyes. "Well, she's corrupted. And from what you guys tell me, that tends to warp people."

Mel was just getting angrier with the ice attack aimed at her. ****. This. *****. "Morgana, can you keep her busy while I free the others? We need to take this ***** down as quickly as we can, before she freezes everyone again." After this, she cast "Hell Pyre" again, this time aimed at Rose. She was already down over 600 hp without a dent in Zorne's so they'd need her healing skills at least. She just hoped she didn't regret it.

[dice]16093[/dice]

[media]
[/media]

Allies

Mel: (2700/3350)

Rose: (3000/4200)

Debuffs: Cold lv. (1/4)

Morgana: (3800/6500)

Land Power = Ice

Weather = Hyper Blizzard

"Alright..."

"Live??? That's a laugh, what kind of life do you expect to lead in this game? You think Kylier is just going to let you leave the game? I don't think you get what the point of this game is Mel."

Morgana blocked the way to Mel

"Zorne, enough!"

"What's the big deal Morgana, your memories were erased to just like all the other Aura Knights, several times over and over. Or maybe you don't want to remember, or could it be that you somehow retained your memories just like Milia? Zahan wasn't wrong you know"

"..."

"Void Pulse"

Morgana unleashed a wave of darkness at Zorne, but it didn't appear that Zorne was interested in dodging the attack? As the attack washed over her, nothing happened... Zorne smirked at her. Zorne took 0 damage due to an immunity.

"She's immune to darkness..."

"A perk of this corruption"

"Freeze Lancer!"

Zorne fired several vollies of small ice shards at Morgana, buffeting her with the attack many times. Morgana took 1800 damage.

Rose was freed and moderately heated up from Mel's blast of fire, being toppled as a result.

Rose is a little frosted

Rose rejoined the party

Mel

"Morgana, can you cast Black Shield on Princess then? Princess, heal us." Mel then cast "Hell Pyre" again but this time, it was aimed at Zorne. They had to do some damage at least, right? The others would have to wait another turn.

Rose, though shivering a bit, composed herself enough to cast "Media".

[dice]16115[/dice]

[media]
[/media]

Remaining/Max: 0/5,500

Allies

Mel: (2700/3350)

Rose: (3000/4200)

Buffs: Black Shield (2000/2000)

Debuffs: Cold lv. (1/4)

Morgana: (5100/5400)

Land Power = Ice

Weather = Hyper Blizzard

Mel's attack exploded on Zorne dead on, critically striking her for a weakness, dealing 9500 damage to her. Zorne collapsed... (Protect Break 0% -> 48%)

"... I'm...... I'm not.................. you can't make me go away... I won't stop..."

The corruption in Zorne is preventing her from being defeated... and is slowly reviving. All of Zorne's stats increased.

Rose healed the group, maxing her and Mel out, and healing Morgana for 1300

"Now would be a good time to free the others... while she's down... Rose, didn't you learn some sort of fire magic?"

"Black Shield"

Morgana put up her magic barrier on Rose.

Zorne stood back up, revived back to full hp from her corruption...

"Ugh... you'll pay for that..."

Mel and Rose could sense something approaching... something powerful...

Mel

Why couldn't these ******* just stay down for once? Mel was honestly getting sick of these fights. Couldn't they just let Azure die? Honestly, as this game continued, Mel was starting to question why she was even doing this. But right now, she needed to fight. Because this little ***** was pissing her off.

She nodded when Morgan suggested freeing the rest. "Can you scan her then?" she asked, before casting "Hell Pyre" at Saber, Rose casting "Scald Wave" at Vize.

[dice]16121[/dice]

[dice]16124[/dice]

[media]
[/media]
  • Target: Reeza

Remaining/Max: 30,000/50,000

Allies

Mel: (3500/3350)

Rose: (4200/4200)

Vize: (2900/3800)

Saber: (4000/6500)

Buffs: Magi-Charge (0/5)

Land Power = Ice

Weather = None

[/tab][/tabs]

Morgana scanned Zorne, making her stats appearent

Mel released Saber from this ice tomb with another fiery burst

Rose's focused blast of boiling water melted the glacial ice coating Vize

"... thanks..."

"Cold!"

The two rejoined the party... Completing the team Zorne looks incredibly frustrated at this... Defeated almost

"You think you're really clever don't you, trying to get everyone to beat me up so you can data drain me..."

As the powerful signature grew close into the snowstorm's eye, it was revealed to be some sort of massive Ice golem of sorts, maybe 50 feet high. Mel and Rose couldn't sense any power coming from it, since it is just Ice... Something 'else' must be coming...

"I've been making this, waiting for the storm to complete it, while keeping everyone out. I'm going to use this to beat you all down, and make my dreams reality!"

It looked as though Zorne used an ability to become incorporeal, in some sort of ghostly way. She flew up into the massive Ice, at its head, before returning to normal.

"Don't worry, this is only going to hurt a lot!"

Zorne is hysterically laughing to herself, making the ice golem's hand punch its other open palm, in a threatening manner... Zorne's stats increased dramatically...

The powerful signiture is coming even closer... its almost on top of the group even...

Ice *****

[media]
[/media]
Zorne's new theme suddenly stopped...

Murderous Rampage

[media]

[/media]
"GIGA IMPACT"

Reeza in her Wyvern form came spinning on in, slamming through the ice golem effortlessly, with a whirling energy around her, completely shattering Zorne's golem, and dealt 82,500 damage to it and Zorne (Protect Break 48% -> 100%)

"....."

Reeza landed rather poorly... slamming into the ground after that powerful attack...

Zorne's almost lifeless body fell to the ground, as the ice golem disintegrated from the heat... Zorne barely hanging on... Zorne's stats returned to normal...

"AH?! Its... its the dragon girl!"

Reeza's presense, and Zorne's lack of, due to how weak she is, is canceling the blizzard... making it vanish. The party is being heated up by Reeza in fact, enough to make them not cold anymore

Reeza got up, and releashed a powerful deafening screech at the party.....

"... ugh... truce..."

Zorne is trying to surrender and team up with the party against Reeza.

With Zorne's current weakness and Reeza being around, Mel and Rose could sense Havoc Ice tomb shattering... but doesn't appear to be moving... and won't likely join the battle on his own.

"... Just like with the Moon Charm... when she kept using it..."

"..."

You are now fighting Reeza...

Mel

"Why can't anyone just stay dead around here?"
Mel groaned, not happy with Zorne reviving and even more so with the appearance of Reeza. She . . . just really wanted to get Vash and go home right now.

"Saber. Sorry to bring this on you right after you've woken u but I'm going to need you on the frontlines against Reeza. You're the only one who can rival her in pure power. Rose, data drain Zorne heal Saber. Then alternate between healing the group and aiming water attacks at Reeza. Morgana, I'm going to need you to buff Saber's defense and whatever as much as you can. After tht, I trust your decisions on what you want to do. Vize, you provide cover from the air, okay?"

Rose cast "Data Drain" on Zorne, while Mel used "Enhanced Scan" on Reeza.

[media]
[/media]
Target: Fragmented Reeza

Remaining/Max: 27,000/50,000

Strength: 4425

Spirit: 3250

Vitality: 2050

Will: 1880

Speed: 300

Stats: Calculated

Standard Attacks: Works

Outgoing Damage: Normal

Incoming Damage Reduction: None

Skill Receive Hit Chance: +0 (Vize) +5 (Mel, Rose, Morgana) +15 (Saber)

Status Receive Hit Chance: +30

Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: +40 (Vize) +30 (Mel, Rose, Vize, Morgana) +20 (Saber)

Status Outgoing Hit Chance: +50

Skill: [???]

Abilities: [??]

Arcane Artes: [Heat Aura, ???]

Absorb: [None]

Reflect: [None]

Immune: [Fire]

Resist: [Lightning, Ice]

Weak: [Water]

Allies

Rose: (8400/8400)

Buffs: Steel Feathers

Saber: (4000/6500)

Buffs: Magi-Charge (0/5), High Tension, Steel Guard

Zorne: (1/1750)

Debuffs: Data-Drained

Land Power = Ice

Weather = None

"She is an unstoppable offense to my unbreakable defense... I'll do what I can..."

Saber is feeling determined, Saber's tension increased...

Zorne looked panicked when they suggested that they data drain her

"No, no don't! Don't you ******* DARE!!!"

Rose fired her usual attack at Zorne, binding her with the energy that began to wreck havoc on her body platonically. The dark corruption that covered patches of her body split apart from her, in some sort of loose floating darkness that vaguely resembled her body's shape, and was absorbed into Rose. Rose's infection increased (34% -> 40%).

Rose felt a little funny, maybe light headed, but quickly felt fine after a bit. Zorne collapsed...

"Thank............ you......."

Zorne managed to get herself back up... Zorne's corruption was purged, purifying her completely. Zorne's stats temporarily decreased to 0. Zorne's Max HP was cut in half temporarily. Zorne is recovering from data drain. Rose's stats were increased temporarily. Rose's Max HP was increased temporarily. Rose was fully healed. Rose feels...... powerful...

Reeza was scanned...

"Saber..."

"Reeza..."

"Black Shield"

Morgana gave Zorne a magic block barrier around her

"Steelguard"

Saber is using her massive weapon defensively like a shield

"Steel Wings"

Vize buffed up her feathers

"Flame Charge"

Reeza ducked her head down, coating her entire self in fire, and charged at Saber like a flaming meteor, ramming herself into her weapon, and trying to knock her airborne... and pushed her back, losing ground against the great Wyvern that she is, however, Saber held on, and pushed back against Reeza, slicing her away with a counter attack, and toppled her, dealing 3,000 damage, between her slash and landing harshly on the ice. Reeza is now toppled. Protect Break (0% - 5%)

"..."

Zorne weakly went to Mel's side

"Mel... I checked your skills and... can you charm her?"

"... That should work here since she's female, but its up to you Mel."

Zorne and Morgana seem to suggest Charming Reeza

Mel

"Eh? Really?" Mel seemed to be wary of the suggestion Zorne and Morgana brought up. She had already used that skill before, on Saber. And even then it sort of creeped her out. But when she looked back to Reeza, she realized that if it worked, it would certainly be better than fighting the woman. "Ugh . . . Fine."

"Rose, heal Saber in case this doesn't work, okay?" Rose nodded and cast "Diarama" on Saber. Mel cast "Miu Lei".

[dice]16239[/dice]

[media]
[/media]
Target: Fragmented Reeza

Remaining/Max: 12,000/25,000

Strength: 2600

Spirit: 2480

Vitality: 1500

Will: 1200

Speed: 320

Stats: Calculated

Standard Attacks: Works

Outgoing Damage: Normal

Incoming Damage Reduction: None

Skill Receive Hit Chance: +0 (Vize) +5 (Mel, Rose, Morgana) +15 (Saber)

Status Receive Hit Chance: +30

Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: +40 (Vize) +30 (Mel, Rose, Vize, Morgana) +20 (Saber)

Status Outgoing Hit Chance: +50

Skill: [???]

Abilities: [??]

Arcane Artes: [Heat Aura, ???]

Absorb: [None]

Reflect: [None]

Immune: [Fire]

Resist: [Lightning, Ice]

Weak: [Water]

Allies

Rose: (8400/8400)

Buffs: Steel Feathers

Saber: (6500/6500)

Buffs: Magi-Charge (0/5), High Tension, Armor Broken, Grappled

Zorne: (1/1750)

Debuffs: Data-Drained

Land Power = Ice

Weather = None

Saber was fully healed

"...?!"

Reeza seemed to flail around on the ground as the magic bounced off her repetitively, before finally taking hold of her. Reeza came out of her wyvernous form, looking like the battle hardened warrior she was, her weapon now dropped onto the ground. The group could not feel any aggression on Reeza. The fight ended... And the music stopped...

(Reeza's Aggression 100% -> 0%)

"..... I see... So that's it for Reeza..."

Saber turned around to the group

"That was unsatisfying, but it's for the best... I'll put my grudges behind..."

(Reeza's Sexual Aggression 0% -> ???%)

Reeza came up from behind Saber, and grappled her.

"...?!"

Reeza began speaking in some sort strange combination of anger, crazed lust, and sensual sexiness.

"I'm gonna skull **** you!"

A greedy face is on Reeza... And is trying to forcefully rip Saber's armor off, while she resists in her powerful grasp, trying not to get felt up.

"Get off?! Mel... Do something?? Command her?!?"

"Armor Break"

Reeza found a good grab hold, and violently ripped off her goggle type armor that was blocking her eyes.

".....!!!! ... no..."

Saber's tension decreased to the minimum. But is still trying to get out of Reeza's hold.

For some reason, Saber took her hands to desperately cover her face, hanging her head low, not using them to impede Reeza's scouring hands over her body.

Saber became very quiet, despite her situation, still squirming about...

"..."

"She's........ Why....?"

"What is she trying to do?"

You're fighting Reeza again...?

Mel

Mel cocked her head as Reeza jumped Saber. "Is this how it's supposed to work?" she asked. "Not even 30 seconds and you're already cheating on me?" This was certainly getting troublesome. Reeza seemed to have become sex-crazed. Weird. This didn't happppen with Saber. Why with Reeza?

Regardless, she liked their chances with the Wyvern better, but what could they do now? "Princess. I'm going to need you to hose her down. Ice queen. You think you can stop her movements, even slightly? Everyone else, either buff up or attack. We need to get her off of Saber now before it's too late." Mel then cast "Ap Corva" on Rose who then in turn cast "Aqua Laser".

[dice]16292[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back