Orianna

Dominaiscna

The Dreamer
104.jpg
 Is it Selfish of me to wish for more? For something different? Will I be an ungrateful child in the eyes of my parents? 

I wish to be like the sun, a light that brings hope, warmth and joy to those around me, but I wish such was possible without being trapped in an endless cycle against my  own hopes  and dreams, waiting for the inevitable day when I burn myself out. 

Name: Orianna Soleil ( Meaning: the rising sun )

Looks: With soft and graceful features, Orianna has the type of beauty that does not catch the eye at first glance. With pale skin and the lightest of brown hair, she does not  stand out in  with the sea of students. Nothing sets her apart from everyone else, not her pale brown eyes, nor her soft rose lips. One would think her nothing out of the  ordinary, but the more and the  closer one looks, the more beautiful she becomes in their eyes. 

Personality: For the most part, Orianna could be described as refined, calm and quiet. She keeps to herself, even when she is in the group of "friends" her mother had selected  for her, only  throwing in soft smiles at certain points to keep the high class girls ignorant of her indifference to whatever troubles they had in their love lives or luxuries they  wished to spend  their   riches on. She has few friends outside of said group of girls, but those who do take the time to get to know her, find that she is gentle and caring  under the cold exterior. Polite at first, but  a warm and comforting friend one can sit with into troubled nights in silence without feeling awkward.  She cherishes true  friendships and loyalty over riches and class, but it is often  unable to show such feelings towards others under the watchful eye of her mother. 

Academics: Ace of all trades, but a master in none. After the death of her father and older brother, Orianna was next in line to inherit the family company. Under the  guidance of her mother, she was trained from a young age and, with some natural talents, her academics were among the highest in her year yet never the best. Her record  is absolutely untarnished save for the one time as a child, when she was caught with friends playing around and accidentally missing classes. Her mother made sure that  would never happen again.

Extracurricular: Her mother limited much of her extra lessons to such in the creative arts such as piano,violin, chinese flute and dance. Fortunately, Orianna enjoyed all  those extracurricular lessons as they were a form of self expression in which she could forget herself and her surroundings. Otherwise, her time is devoted to training in  their company which is influential in much of the trading in and around Wenton. She wishes to become something more than living out her mother's  wishes, forced to carry on the legacy her father left behind.  

Hobbies: If it's not taking time for her music and dance, it is sneaking out to the forest land beside the main park of Wenton where she had found a secluded spot as a kid, sheltered and hidden away by large oak trees. A tiny grove near the lake where she'd retreat to in times of distress or whenever she wanted peace. She'd either watching the day pass or playing her flute into the silence and serenity of the grove. Her favorites would be to watch the sun rise or to gaze at the starry night sky. Sadly, the times she goes have become rarer as the days before she takes up the company get less and less. 

Power: Healing Hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back