• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Organized bookmarks

Elle Joyner

Fracturer of Fairytales
Don't know if this was brought up or suggested already, or if it's even possible, but I'm wondering if there isn't a way we can figure out a system for organizing bookmarks...

Right now, they're just all listed in one section, kinda clumped together -- But I think it'd be nice if we had some categories for bookmarks to go into -- or a way even, to make our own categories.

For instance - threads I have bookmarked that are roleplays separated from threads I have bookmarked that are non-fictiony links (like the Shoppe or my Sandbox/Workshop) separated from RPs that aren't active anymore, but that I don't wanna lose track of...

Does that make sense?

The bane of addons I am afraid. The bookmarks system is pre-coded with its current specs, so it would be difficult for administrators to edit in such a feature themselves unless it is included in the addon itself. I am not saying it isn't possible, but I don't think the option to do it exists (though someone on the current staff can easily correct me).

If the option doesn't exist, it would either have to be an invasive addon edit (which can be really difficult because addon developers don't usually leave notes....) or asking the addon dev to add in the feature.

The best thing I can recommend for the moment before someone with more knowledge than me replies, is to use the sticky bookmark option that sticks certain links to the top of the list.

There are also tags, which allow you to search things (I think).

Hope it helps and maybe someone on the Staff can give you better news than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back