• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Organization of Arcaia

Werren

Author exercising through character focus.
Organization of Arcaia (OOA) is about a world in which humans who possess magical abilities are known as witches. These individuals are members of a coven. There being five of them, each with their own disciplines, history, bases and even uniforms. Some parts of the world accept these people while others hold vicious prejudice against them. Mythical creatures such as vampires and unicorns are even more hidden than these witches and exist in their own societies. Decide which coven you shall join and what you shall do in this world. To leave the coven is to become a warlock.

Circeia Coven: The oldest and most well-established coven which focuses on studying and practicing the magical disciplines of Circeia. Runes, technology, arcane, fire, water, earth, air, life, death all of which are meant to be used for the defense and development of others.
Headquarters: Ravenwood Mountain
Local Bases: Library of Makeia, Gardens of Ubgre, Hall of Terra, Camelot Castle, Albine Manor.
Schools: Ravenwood Academy, Institue of Arcane, Pamela Prep.
Nursery: Hilda's Kindergarten

Infernous Coven: A coven which is the only one to allow its members to practice the forbidden destructive practices. Lichdom, Hell Practices, Curses, and Plague. For this reason, it is the most secretive of the covens.
Headquarters: The Catacombs of Veria
Local Bases: Mt. Ignum, Fields of Malgum, Zhaou Mausoleum
Schools: Paulim Learning Center

Equine Coven: The most battle-oriented coven and for that reason most connected to non-magical governments. They are the defenders of their passionate causes and keep the balance between the covens by handling individuals who attempt to disturb the balance of each coven.
Headquarters: Sylvania Bunker
Local Bases: Ropine Colosseum
Schools: Gertiun Prep.

Jelvia Coven: The least regarded of the covens as they focus most on the magic which enhances their physical pleasures such as bliss, living the most carefree and least stressful lives. Despite this, many of the other witches use their bases as popular vacation and honeymoon spots.
Headquarters: City of Fei
Local Bases: Woods of Bliss, Bathhouse of Replenishment, Gallantry Hotel

Vauos Coven: The most recent and most spiritually affiliated coven, they focus most on making contact with the metaphysical world and reaching the afterlife as soon as possible.
Headquarters: Wu's Shack
Local Bases: Berham Monastery, Dilhz Temple

Sounds pretty interesting but it'd have to go deeper. You should have made this in an ooc thread.

Thanks for the advice. Are you still interested? What exactly would be expected on this main page? Adding thread links to these things seem very redundant to me and part of these RP's purpose are to flesh out my worlds anyway.

Well, I haven't been active on this site but I usually see a starter post on the main page. If you want to flesh out the word I'd be glad to help with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back