• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus [CLOSED]

This could be an issue for me...

Is there a chance that there could be more than Prince or did you plan on having just one for that? My previous idea called for that royal role, but if plans where mixed up then I could improvise.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

This could be an issue for me...

Is there a chance that there could be more than Prince or did you plan on having just one for that? My previous idea called for that royal role, but if plans where mixed up then I could improvise.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz
Are you asking if there is more than one prince? If so, I was planning on having one but I wouldn't be opposed to there being more. No one has taken the prince slot anyways.

A couple more Black Lotus members would be appreciated, since there are actually more republic members than I thought there would be.

The OOC thread is up if you'd like to chat with each other and maybe discuss future character relationships and/or plot stuff. I'm hoping to have the IC thread up sometime this weekend. Just need a couple more Black Lotus members before I start.

OOC thread: Order of the Black Lotus OOC

Just need a couple more Black Lotus members now in order to start. If you guys know anyone who may be interested, tag them!

I wouldnt be against changing my second character so she is in the Black Lotus instead of a Sell sword. I did that cause i thought more would go Black Lotus.

I wouldnt be against changing my second character so she is in the Black Lotus instead of a Sell sword. I did that cause i thought more would go Black Lotus.
You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm open to waiting a bit longer for more people.

I know. I'll wait a bit but if it doesnt seemed to be happening enough ill switch her in to it.

Anyone else interested? Slots still open for an assassin, mage, or any other type of character on the Black Lotus' side. Prince and Queen spots are open as well.

.....I might be interested in a mage character......

This is so far off the grid from what I normally do. xD

But I like the idea.

Sometimes it's good to do something different :)

And that's what I'm thinking! I play gifted humans alot, which is why I'm attracted to a mage character.

If I do a CS for a mage, do they have a magical item that ties them to their magic? Or they themselves are magic? Or either? [i hope that makes sense]

And that's what I'm thinking! I play gifted humans alot, which is why I'm attracted to a mage character.

If I do a CS for a mage, do they have a magical item that ties them to their magic? Or they themselves are magic? Or either? [i hope that makes sense]
It can be either or (one of my characters has magic in his blood but also uses an artifact to help him harness that magic).

It can be either or (one of my characters has magic in his blood but also uses an artifact to help him harness that magic).

In that case, I'm going to attempt this roleplay, lol. I'd love to be a mage who is also a thief, probably neutral at first but later becomes a member of the Black Lotus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back