• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Orbit LTD. Main RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The citizens of Admire, New York were going about their daily lives and boring routines, When a small dot began to be seen on the horizon. One citizen in particular noticed the spec as it got bigger and closer to the city. "Crap... looks like I need a place to-" James began before he saw a man materialize in front of him as if out of thin air. "You saw it too?" the man asked.

"Phantom? Fantastic." Kid Lightning sighed. "Let me guess, you tried shooting it out of the sky?"

"In the flesh! I would say Ice Wolf would be helpful but I haven't seen her since last winter. Any ideas?" Phantom Phantastic smirked

"It's obviously a meteor... if I could fly this would be easier..." Kid Lightning mused. Phantom laughed. "HAHAHA... wait... your serious? I mean, with enough force we could throw someone up there, but... WHY the HELL would you choose to burn to death on a rock?"

Kid Lightning smirked. "You obviously don't know my life expectancy. but you're right... it would really... really hurt. Time to do some scouting. how long before it hits?"

Phantom scratched his chin, "If I had to guess, and I am extremely good at guessing ladies! I'd say 5 days..."

Kid Lightning frowned. "I'll get the Elemental Enforcers together. You?"

Phantom Phantastic shrugged. "I don't have many friends besides you. That's right readers, I'm available!"

Kid lightning frowned. "And you wonder why David wants to set you on fire!" he said before using his powers to enhance his speed to that of lightning and run to the nearest phone. In Admire the phones had been equipped with a special number issued by the government for every super that was a free call to their organizations. Kid Lightning was in an organization called the Elemental Enforcers. which was a team with elemental powers as their main feature. "Yeah, David? seen the sky recently? We have a problem."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Katrina was at the local ice rink, working as a ice rink clerk, and frankly, it sucked having to stay cooped up all day. True she could skate on her time off and it was fun, but the damn people staring at her and all the "are you cosplaying?" questions were beginning to irk her. ~here comes another stupid queston...~ she thought as a woman approached her.

"I'm looking to skate for a while. Do you mind? My shoe size is a woman's 9." the woman said.

"Sure. let me get that for you." Katrina smiled. "Most people aren't as nice as you, you know?" she said.

The woman shrugged. "to be honest I did wonder about the ears and tail, but in my experience the less questions you ask, the more people are willing to tell you."

Katrina's smile twitched slightly. "I never caught your name." she said.

"Sarah. Sarah Mires."

Dion was half-asleep at his desk, working away in the hospital as he usually was. He was writing more reports for his superiors, when he looked out the window in front of him and spotted the incoming meteor. His first emotion was panic, but he gathered his thoughts after a few seconds and stood up, taking a deep breath. He didn't exactly know what to do still, so he paced back and forth around his desk, trying to think of an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back