• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Photography opinions???

TheRockInception

You're literally looking at a $2,000 meme machine
TheRockInception's DeviantArt Gallery
post all opinions here pls
here's some of my "best" if you can't see my pics for some reason
sandhill_by_therockinception-dayc1kl.jpg

garter_snake_by_therockinception-day4tjp.jpg

the_dragon_s_eye_by_therockinception-d92tdaq.jpg

picturesque_paradise_by_therockinception-dbeecrz.jpg

the_heart_of_the_sun_by_therockinception-dbccswe.jpg

a_hole_in_the_sky_by_therockinception-db6c1ix.jpg

touching_the_sky_by_therockinception-dbjxy8w.jpg

jack_be_nimble__jack_be_quick_by_therockinception-dbjxyob.jpg

the_founding_fathers_by_therockinception-dbjy7f3.jpg

community_service_by_therockinception-dbg3s1k.jpg
straight_through_the_eyes_by_therockinception-d8in7g5.jpg

our_boys_in_blue_by_therockinception-dbkmzf9.jpg

the_last_days_of_the_dog_days__filter__by_therockinception-dbqu5mi.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful <3 I don't really have much to offer, but like the Clark lake photo, the horizon's dead center, but it would have looked more fuller if you pulled the camera up to the sky a bit more, following the propositions rule :D But all your macro shots are amazing! (In fact all the shots) I can't believe you've had all these opportunities to be near all the creatures :3D:

Anything related to Papa Franku is beautiful. But in all seriousness though, these animal/nature pictures are amazing.

Now can i habe a pizza pls?

i like the snake one but if you added a see through glare with just enough to see the snake it would make the snake look like an angel

Excellent shots, the exposure looks good as well as the color. Perhaps focus on making some tension in your photographs, or work on visual placement so the eye travels through the photograph. Nature shots are great to capture natural beauty--that's nature being nature. They can be very neutral, as well. I guess I'm biased, though, I love something that gives an impact. I like the building photo in particular because of the towering effect given by the buildings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back