• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Opening Up (Kingdom Hearts)

Diran the Thief

Future manga artist
A small castle at the edge of a mountain with a sunset at the other side of the castle. Quite a beautiful sight to see. In front of the castle was a massive green field of long grass. Among that field of grass was a boy. He was laying on the field of grass with a big pair of headphones on his head. The soft and quiet melody and the gentle winds, it put him to sleep the moment he layed on that field. He felt a gentle poke on his nose and slowly opened his eyes. A man with black long hair stared at him. The boy smiled. “Hey dad.”

The boy’s father kneeled in front of him. “Pesu, as much as I support your calm and relaxed life style, shouldn’t you be doing some keyblade training?”

“But dad, what’s the point? I can’t summon mine. And for all I know I probably don’t even have one.” Pesu said with a mildly disappointed look.

“You’re the son of a keyblade master. You most likely have one. You remember how it works, right? The heart must be proven to it before it appears in it’s master’s hand.” Pesu’s dad explained.

“Then how do you expect me to do that? I don’t know how to prove my heart to it.”

“Okay then. What’s the one thing that you can’t stand doing?”

Pesu scratched his head thinking about it. “Talking to... anybody I guess. I am shy around others and I just can’t stand it.”

“That’s right.” Pesu’s dad said. Then he laughed a little. “You’re especially shy when around girls. Your face turns as red as a tomato when they talk to you.” Pesu crossed his arms and blushed. Then his dad gently punched his shoulder. “Oh I’m just teasing you.” Pesu’s dad said. “If it makes you feel better I fell in love with your mother when she kicked my butt.”

Pesu raised an eyebrow. “What? You like her because she mopped the floor with you?” Pesu asked.

Pesu’s dad nodded. “Yup. As a kid I was all talk about being the strongest. Then your mother proved me wrong.”

“So not only am I the son of a keyblade master, I’m the son of a guy who was beaten up by a girl?” Pesu asked.

“Hey,” Pesu’s dad said with his index finger lifted. “Girls aren’t just pretty faces with beautiful smiles. As friend of mine said, Girls are like buttons. The important thing to remember is not to push the wrong ones.” Pesu’s dad said with a smile on his face and tapped his head. “Got it memorized?”

“Your friend is weird.” Pesu said.

Pesu’s dad laughed a little. “Well, he was special. And his hair style was quite funky.”

“So what’s your point, dad?” Pesu asked.

“What I’m saying is, I got my keyblade after accepting the fact I wasn’t the strongest kid. So I’ve proven my heart to my keyblade by accepting the truth. As a kid I was always in denial for many things. So by accepting the truth, I’ve proven my heart. So for you, maybe making a few friends will help you summon your keyblade.” Pesu’s dad explained.

“Do you really think that’s what will prove my heart to it?” Pesu asked.

“Well, I accept the truth all the time now, so yes. I believe it will. And I have the perfect plan to help with it.”

Pesu raised an eyebrow. “And how will you do that?”

“I have a keyblade wielder that wants to become a keyblade master. So you should go with them And get along with them.” Pesu’s dad said with a wink.

Pesu rolled his eyes and sighed. “Fine. I guess I could try.”

Pesu’s dad gave him a big hug. “I know you can do it, Pesu. You were a born keyblade wielder... no, you’re a person who’s is to be a great hero.” Pesu’s eyes widened a bit. He always dreamed about being a hero and hearing his dad say that really got him excited to go. “Okay dad. You can count on me.”

“Oh! That reminds me!” Pesu’s dad said. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a necklace with a small wooden heart that the words “The one” Carved on it. “Your mother gave this to me the day we saw our first meteor shower. When you meet the you love, give this to her during a meteor shower. It’s how your mother and I shared our first kiss. So with luck, it work the same way with you.”

Pesu raised and eyebrow but kind of smiled. “You’re really set on this whole girlfriend thing, aren’t you?” Pesu said.

“Well, you’re 16 now. It’s that time in your life to find one.” Pesu’s dad smiled and looked down the field of grass. He saw someone (you) walking towards the castle. “Well, speak of the devil."

Plot explanation: Our characters will explore disney worlds and help out the people in there. Much like the games, there will enemies, bosses, mysterious characters and guest characters too. To join this RP just simply enter your character sheet in this post. (It’ll just be easier.) So does this sound cool? Questions? Alrighty then.

Character sheet:

Name:

Appearance: (Picture or description)

Keyblade: (Picture or description)

Light or Darkness:

Bio: (Optional)

Other features:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back