• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Opening Saved Drafts

Widget

yer basic trash-packing junkie
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew how to open saved posts using the "Save Draft" function. I had saved a post that I had been working on for a time, and now cannot figure out how to access it.

If anyone has any answers or suggestions, it would be much appreciated. It would be unfortunate to lose a large majority of that work.

The "Save Draft" function only saves the post to your cookies on your browser. So if you accidentally leave the page then come back, the post in there. If you clear your browser then it get lots. It is not a saved file of any sorts. If you want to keep a work, I highly suggest you save it in a file on your computer.

If you go back to the exact page you started it on, it may be there. If it is not, i'm sorry to say you are not getting that back. There is nothing we can do about it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back