• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Open world LoL RP characters

Veltsu VI

Shadowfire
Empty sheet to Champions

*not needed to adults

Name:

Appearance:

(can put picture here)

Education*:

Career:

Possessions:

Hometown: As it seems that Demancia and Noxus is now more than one city and in Shurima there is still lot of villages.

Magic: Only to mages!

Dislikes:

Personality:

Friends:

Rivals:

Background: Can go freely, no need to copy bio from Riot (plus that it seems that multiple characters are getting new lore.)

Empty sheet to OC

Name:

Appearance:

(can put picture here)

Education:

Career:

Possessions:

Birthplace: As it seems that Demancia and Noxus is now more than one city and in Shurima there is still lot of villages.

Hometown: As it seems that Demancia and Noxus is now more than one city and in Shurima there is still lot of villages.

Magic: Mages only!

Dislikes:

Personality:

Friends:

Rivals:

Background:

Question, can we make the new champions? I've come to love them

W.I.P

Name: Annie Hastur

Appearance:

Annie.jpg

Education: kicked out from Elementary school, after burning class.

Self learned fire magic and conjuration

Career: no career

Possessions: Lot of teddys (in every teddy has different shadow bear), costumes and backbag

Hometown: (I am thinking still, as there aren't anyone else)

Magic: Fire magic and conjuration
Has 400 mana if fully rested.
Fire magic:
all her spells from fire magic are what her abilities in game is (-Summon Tibbers and stun)
firebolt-20 mana (Disintegrate, no mana refund)
flamethrown-20 mana (Incinerate)
fireshield-20 mana (molten shield, only hurts if you touch to flame, can be casted to protect others than Annie only, but to get both herself and other one needs to cast twice.)

Conjuration:
binding spell-350 mana (used to binding shadow bears to teddies)

Summoning bear out from Teddy doesn't use mana and bear doesn't have time limit outside of teddy unless it get hungry or too wounded (it can eat as bear and sleep)
Shadow bears has own fire magic that they can use themself. They can also get out from teddy themself if they see that Annie needs help.

Dislikes: cold and mean adults

Personality: Cheerful, likes playing with fire, teddies and have teaparties, carefree. Wants to help others.

Friends: Tibbers, Ladybear, Snowbear, Panda, Blackbear, Hugbear (only bear that doesn't have fire magic) and Bunnybear
(there is also Tibberzilla, but it is very mean and is locked in his teddy. If you need see out what it looks find pictures of "Doom bots tibbers")

Rivals:

Background:

Last edited:
Name: Hanah Solo

Appearance:

1.11.2016_23.18.48.png

Education:Nothing, not even elementary school. Cannot count, read, write, made (eatable) food, Doesn't know world outside of Zaun. (however wanted leave Zaun after her mother died) Self-educated to mechanic, weaponsmith, lockpicking, climbing and hiding/sneaking

Career: thief

Possessions: Mother's necklace (Maded in Demancia and protects againts undeads) 2 modifield revolvers, other has secondary fire as grappling gun.
both revolvers are six-shooters.
pocketknife that is reinforced and used to open locks.

Birthplace:Zaun, Piltover

Hometown:Zaun, Piltover

Dislikes: killing, boys

Personality: Lonely, but doesn't trust men or rich. If she feel threated she would first try escape and only if it's not option she would use her knife or revolver to self-defense, but don't have stomach to kill humans.

Very interested from all mechanical and if finds anything new, she would take it to safe place to break it apart and learn how to it works.

Friends:

Rivals: other gangs that steals stuff.

Background:Growed up at streets whit her mother. Mother teached to not trusting stranger men and taked care of getting money to buy food before she was murdered, when Hanah was 13 and she witness it. After that Hanah started stealing first food and then moving to burgary.

Last edited:
Rakan-by-Muchinery-HD-Wallpaper-Fan-Art-Artwork-League-of-Legends-lol-400x445.png

Name: Rakan

Appearance: ^

Education*: I suppose he's educated

Magic; a healing ability and a shielding one

Career: battle dancer /dancer

Possessions: Magical Plumage[ some kind of feather ]

Birthplace; Ionia

Hometown; Not sure, Ionia?

Dislikes: Zed, those who threaten his kind or xayah, boredom

Personality: Rakan is pretty energetic and a lady killer. He can be kinda sly and cunning, sometimes he gets ahead of his self. However, he can be sensitive and very protective

Friends: Xayah

Rivals: zed(?)

Background : As mercurial as he is charming, Rakan is an infamous vastayan troublemaker and the greatest battle-dancer in Lhotlan tribal history. To the humans of the Ionian highlands, his name has long been synonymous with wild festivals, uncontrollable parties, and anarchic music. Few would suspect this energetic, traveling showman is also partner to the rebel Xayah, and is dedicated to her cause.

Last edited:
Name: Twitch

Family: Technically none after his mutation (once was a normal rat)

Appearance: A giant anthropomorphic rat, wears goggles, a green waist coat with loads of pockets

Education: Technically no formal education, he is completely self taught

Career: Thief/Chemist

Possessions: Twitch's most beloved possessions are his trusty crossbow and his waist coat. Everything else he owns is stuff he finds while scavenging around, these other items are typical stored away in his hideout.

Birthplace: Zaun's sewers

Hometown: Zaun (lower district)

Magic: Twitch has no affinity with magic.

Likes: cheese, stealing, his crossbow and other things he claims as 'his'

Dislikes: failing at creating more of his kind, people invading his turf, people touching his stuff

Personality: Twitch is kind of paranoid and crazy, he isn't quick to trust much of anyone. However, if you do make friends with him, he can be very caring and protective of his friends.

Friends: Zac

Rivals: Technically anyone that tries to invade his sewers or steal from him.

Background: The district of Zaun is a twisted realm of science, mercantilism, and magic run amok. While the young science of techmaturgy does much to advance civilization, its research and use in Zaun pushes the boundaries of morality on a daily basis. Zaun, choked with pollution from the countless factories and laboratories that spew waste into the environment, suffers greatly. As polluted as Zaun is above-ground, its subterranean levels are far worse. All of Zaun's runoff waste pooled together in its sewers, mixing into a toxic and mysterious concoction. A single plague rat rose from this alchemical nightmare - Twitch. Unlike his lesser evolved cousins, Twitch became as sentient as anyone else... provided they were as insane as he. A seeming byproduct of the evolutionary brew that spawned him was maniacal insanity, albeit in a functional form.

Last edited:
Name: Fizz

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Appearance**: A blue frog crossed with a fish, half the size of a human. His eyes are generally wide, and has six ears thatf folds back behind his head.

Education: Self-taught

Career: None

Possessions: Seastone trident.

Birthplace:Guardian's Sea

Hometown**:Bilgewater

Magic*: None

Likes*: Fish!

Dislikes: Being restricted

Personality*: Playful, energetic

Friends:Nami

Rivals*:Nautilus, Tahm kench

Background**: Although Fizz was used to living in an impenetrable fortress under the sea, he enjoyed sneaking out and exploring. Whilst having done this many times before, he returned one day to find his city abandoned and the people vanished. Salvaging a seastone trident from the ruins, he continued his adventure alone. It was after this when he discovered the port of Bilgewater, causing a menace to the citizens there. After finding himself cornered and forced to return to the sea, a dragon shark attacked the port. Using his knowledge of the depths, he defeated the creature and was able to control it. From then on, he became a well known resident of Bilgewater.

Name: Xayah

Appearance:

62333789_p0_master1200.jpg

Education*: Not sure

Career: Rebel fighting for her cause

Possessions: Feathers daggers

Hometown: Deep in ionia

Magic: Only to mages!

Magic
Vastayans
Killing
Dislikes:
Humans who abuse magic
Humans
Ahri

Personality: Enjoys killing and fighting for her cause. She is a lover towards rakan.

Friends: Rakan

Rivals: Zed

Background: Deadly and precise, Xayah is a vastayan revolutionary waging a personal war to save her people. She uses her speed, guile, and razor-sharp feather blades to cut down anyone who stands in her way. Xayah fights alongside her partner and lover, Rakan, to protect their dwindling tribe, and restore their race to her vision of its former glory.

Last edited:
Name: Blitzcrank

Appearance:
blitzcrank_by_rayph_by_tisinrei-d867t3l.png.jpg

Career: He helps Zaun in every way he's able to.

Possessions: Only his mechanical body.

Hometown: Zaun.

Dislikes: Not being able to help someone, killing and any kind of harm a person can do.

Personality: He's a friend to everyone, and will not attack unless it's an extreme situation, as he will help anyone in any way he is able to, although he still doesn't know much about emotions and learns more everyday, hoping he will be able to help anyone who needs him.

Friends: Viktor, Zac.

Rivals: Anyone who harms Zaun.

Background: Blitzcrank is an enormous, near-indestructible steam golem originally built to dispose of hazardous waste in Zaun. Evolved beyond his primary purpose, Blitzcrank selflessly uses his strength and durability to protect others. Able to see past false veneers and artifice to the truth of an intention, Blitzcrank moves to help those in need. (God, I love this bio.)

Name: Fayette 'Fay' 'Kitty' Dirt

Vastayah type: Nekomimi (catgirl)

Appearance:

Screenshot-29.jpg

Education: starting of basic education of counting, writing and reading, but no magical training.

Career: n/a

Possessions: small copper necklace that gives manaregen of 1 mana every 2 minutes

Birthplace: Vastayah village in Ionia

Hometown: ruins of her village

Magic: weak natural magic
200 mana
Short invisibility to herself-150 mana. Couple minutes long duration and illusion isn't flawless.

Healing touch- starting from 5 mana
Heal only by touching and need of mana react by how badly wounded.

Fayette doesn't recognize yet when to stop healing because low mana, that can end to her collapsing because using all her mana.

Natural abilities: cat eyes (night vision) cat claws (can extract and retract them)

Dislikes: water

Personality: Shy, easily frightened

Friends:

Rivals: shadowmans

Background: Fayette grew up in Vastayah village full of half-cats. She was know by her ability of hiding, more than twice whole village joined to seek her only to find her late evening at dining table waiting for fish. Nobody known where she hide herself. There wasn't other children to her play with, so lot of time she played alone.

All changed when village was attacked by Zed's shadow warriors. Fayette's mother ordered Fay to hide like when she hided as kid, but when evening come there wasn't fish to her. She was only one left in village, others where dead or taken away.

Last edited:
Name: Faust Windfallow

Race: Elder Lich

Appearance:

View attachment 309093

Education: Kicked out of school, then from Demacia as a whole due to Necromancy

Career: Career? Well... Does Elder Lich count as a career? No? Researcher, then?

Possessions:
-A scythe made from Demacian Steel

Birthplace: Demacia

Hometown: The Shadow isles

Magic: Necromancy
Has 1500 Mana, can only be replenished by consuming souls. (Each human soul restores 150)

Necromancy:
Create Undead (30 Mana): Summons a ghoul made from the corpse of a human to fight for him
Shreiking Skulls (50 Mana): Fires three black, laughing skulls that each drains life force on contact with target
Bind Soul (100 Mana): Binds a soul into any corpse (or a creature made from several dead bodies) to create a more powerful undead
Necromanctic Bolt (1 Soul): Creates three dark purple orbs that circle the cster, which can be fired at will.

Summon Reh'Kurzul (1000 Mana): Summons his winged Dracolich

-Chess (even though he sucks at it)
-Playing around with his cat

Dislikes:
-Noxus (my god Swain is an insufferable, fun-erradicating old fart)
-Void and Voidborn
-Illaoi and her weird tentacle-god

Personality:
Quite different from the other Undead of The Shadow Isles, Faust is not cruel, or is he obsessed with sharing this 'immortality' with those who dwelve in the land of the living. In fact, he can be quite clumsy, and a complete doofus. He is almost never serious, except in the heat of battle, as he openly insults the ruler of Noxus, Swain, and treats Jarvan IV like some sort of child.

Friends:
Mordekaiser, Hecarim, Thresh, Yorick, Karthus

Rivals:
Illaoi, Cho'gath, Kog'maw, Kha'zix, Darius, Swain

Background:
Swain sat upon his throne, as Darius brought before him a figure, dressed in black robes and a silver mask, bound in chains. The figure looked up at his captor. Yet, he showed no signs of fear, or any distress at all, despite his current situation.
"Name yourself, Demacian."
Swain ordered the captive. Yet, all the Grand General was given was an amused chuckle, followed by a comment, mocking in nature.
"Demacian? What makes you think I'm Demacian? Because I was carrying a weapon made of Demacian steel?"
The comment naturally irritated Swain, as he ordered the man again, in a much more threatening voice.
"Who are you?"
"Grandpa, I've already told you, not Demacian."
At that moment, Darius lowered his Halberd to the chained up figure's throat. Yet, the figure still kept his cheerful attitude. This man had to be either really, really brave, or really, really stupid.
"I'll ask you one more time. What is your name."
This time,the figure sighed, as he finally answered the Grand General's question. However, his cheerful tone remained.
"Well, jolly good evening to you, Grand General Swain. Why my name is Faust Windfallow. Very, very, so sincerely sorry to tell you, but I am not Demacian. I am rather an undead from the Shadow Isles. An Elder Lich to be exact. You know, similar to The Deathsinger and Mordie's cute little servants, but a lot older, and more powerful in the art of Necromancy."

Swain thought about the madman's words for a while. Such words would only stem from one whose sanity is beyond salvation.
"And why would an Elder Lich, as you claim, have business in Noxus?"
Faust shook his head, and pushed Darius' halberd to one side, before standing up and pointed a finger at the chains that bound him. A purple orb appeared at the tip of the finger, and fired itself at the chains, breaking them.
"You ask too many questions, children like you should know their place."
He said, his tone turning serious. The figure turned his back to the Grand General as a wall of bone appeared in between Faust and his captors.
"And I thought Demacians were boring..."
He sighed to himself as the sound of chains rattling was heard. The wall of bones disappeared, as a skeletal dragon took off into the sky, with the figure on its back.
"Goddammit, and I was growing fond of that scythe... Ah well, I'll have to borrow something from Hecarim... I do hope he has a spare weapon or something... Demacian Steel ain't cheap...

WIP

Extra: His heart is made of a 'phylactery' that contains a fragment of Black Mist. The mist follows him around, but is only capable of creating very small wisps that drift around Faust. It's not enough mist to do harm, but it's enough for Faust to not just fall apart. Most of the mist is contained inside his cloak.

Note: I'll put the rest of his lore in, I did it all in Word, and when I try to copy-paste it, it copy-pastes an image. So I'll have to retype the whole 2000 words by hand xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back