(Open) Strife a World of War

EmperorAzazel

The planet Strife, a planet of war to no end, A planet of immense size a series of massive gravity generators keep the planet from crushing its outside occupants. It was time again to from the world collect one or two of not only every specie, but every faction of species still in existence. In a wave of light species from across all galaxies where ripped from their homes and pulled directly onto Strife as if by magic. All would awake soon to the cheers and shouts of a crowd so numerous and in arena so large it seemed to be endless. A massive towering hologram appeared over the large group of different players in this new grand game, "Welcome to my planet, Welcome to Strife, I am Horus the Everlasting, The Warlord of time and Space, and as of now your God...You have all been chosen from your races, your worlds, your conclaves, your ships. A creature of every race exists here since the very dawn of time, you are here to fight to win or die.

"In one standard week you will be let loose, you will rise and kill your enemies or you will be cut down by them. To not fight is not an option, I do not care about your affiliation with anyone here as yes...Your mortal enemy as a race or faction will be here without doubt, look for them if you think me lying. For now, you are guests of this world, feast, train, or study this world. Archives of everything in the galaxy exist here and it is open to you use your time wisely combatants, every day you shall find yourself in the next stage of this immense planet. To the winner, you shall be allowed not only to go home, but you will be allowed to ask for anything short of destroying an enemy empire and above. Your wars are not mine to fight not is the galaxy mine to give you though I could. Life and death is in your hands how shall you attain victory? It will be interesting to watch"

With that the massive Hologram was deactivated as massive door seemed to materialize in several locations. All of which seemed to lead to different halls, all adorned with food from all cross the galaxies, it seemed this was very serious, and in one standard week all would fight and die for the amusement of this Warlord Horus. Unbeknownst to them, everything they could see was being recorded through a special implant in the prisoners eyes. All to be recorded what they learn though they could not know it would eventually be sent back to their home planet. For now the combatants found themselves in a hall some creatures familiar and unheard of eating their fill, no time to ask questions it all passing so quickly they now had a chance to reflect.

In one end of the hall, a certain Altaran warrior sat. As he has no mouth to eat with, he wasn't really eating his fill. Nor will he ever will. He wished to get to bask in sunlight, since the Altaran are photosynthetic. No matter... the lights of the hall should be enough.

His name was Higlex Embershatter. The one that would lead the Altaran in the disastrous battle of Tau Volantis, and later die in Terra Nova. His past self now sits here, thinking of how strange this all was.

In his past life, he was no mere warrior. He was a Void Spectre, levitating elite warriors that struck with powerful prismatic cannons, incinerating armor and flesh alike. Some might not have even the capability to attack him. Assuming that this... Horus will let him fly.

In the middle, several more individuals had their fill. An insectoid, a goat humanoid, a human, and a wolf-like creature sat together, as if they were friends.

The insectoid was of the Kirdoni race. His name is Anor'thenesar Stromflame, and is an expert at melee combat with a scythe. In addition, he can burrow... Provided that the ground is soft earth.

The goat? She is a Nicassir. Mighty psychics of a race, they are few, and far between, but all are one and the same - kind, yet deadly. She is Anixia Bronzewing, and electricty occasionally crackled around her, as if giving others a dire warning.

The human was most peculiar, for he... was nearly unidentifiable as human. Cybernetic augmentations littered his frame, and his right eye? No more, just a blue light is in the socket. He has told no one of his real name, and is simply known as Fedan. Whatever that means...

The wolf creature ate ravenously, like any wolf would. With white fur, blue eyes, and silver armor, the wolf is known as Blen Greymane. It is not known why a white furred Kinerothin is named Greymane, but suppose that is is just a coincidence...?

In one end of the hall, a certain Altaran warrior sat. As he has no mouth to eat with, he wasn't really eating his fill. Nor will he ever will. He wished to get to bask in sunlight, since the Altaran are photosynthetic. No matter... the lights of the hall should be enough.

His name was Higlex Embershatter. The one that would lead the Altaran in the disastrous battle of Tau Volantis, and later die in Terra Nova. His past self now sits here, thinking of how strange this all was.

In his past life, he was no mere warrior. He was a Void Spectre, levitating elite warriors that struck with powerful prismatic cannons, incinerating armor and flesh alike. Some might not have even the capability to attack him. Assuming that this... Horus will let him fly.

In the middle, several more individuals had their fill. An insectoid, a goat humanoid, a human, and a wolf-like creature sat together, as if they were friends.

The insectoid was of the Kirdoni race. His name is Anor'thenesar Stromflame, and is an expert at melee combat with a scythe. In addition, he can burrow... Provided that the ground is soft earth.

The goat? She is a Nicassir. Mighty psychics of a race, they are few, and far between, but all are one and the same - kind, yet deadly. She is Anixia Bronzewing, and electricty occasionally crackled around her, as if giving others a dire warning.

The human was most peculiar, for he... was nearly unidentifiable as human. Cybernetic augmentations littered his frame, and his right eye? No more, just a blue light is in the socket. He has told no one of his real name, and is simply known as Fedan. Whatever that means...

The wolf creature ate ravenously, like any wolf would. With white fur, blue eyes, and silver armor, the wolf is known as Blen Greymane. It is not known why a white furred Kinerothin is named Greymane, but suppose that is is just a coincidence...?
"Welcome great people of your race and faction" a tall slender creature stepped forward to address the group, "I am known as Nuran'va me and those around will be seeing to your comfort in your one week stay among the endless halls of Horus keep. Should you need anything of any nature we are required to procure it for you no matter how obscure, our powers here are largely beyond what most mortals can grasp. Simply know if you ask it shall be granted in most part, some things for obvious reasons are not allowed to be given. We also ask that you not attempt to harm any workers as it would be rather frowned upon, and our soul purpose for the time is to ensure that everyone here is happy with their stay. If you have any questions as well, I would be happy to answer them" the creature slowly eyed over the contestants. Many different races had many different needs and the entire rooms purpose seemed to be the nourishment of its guests. Even the lights seemed to simulate a miniaturized sun in certain areas. The creature itself speaking was reptilian in nature, rather large, to any colonial this creature though its now strange white skin was clearly...a Keltaken.

In some random corner of the hall, a human and a Dachar could be seen chatting with each other. The human chomped on his abnormally large serving of lamb, with the Dachar drinking more alcohol than he should. Both of them were obnoxiously loud, laughing and yelling while going through their food.

"我賭你不會活超過三天,輸了我給你1000元(I bet 1000 thousand yuan that you wouldn't survive three days,)" said the Dachar, who was known as Morr Tubla to his family and friends to the human. Tubla has served more then 6 decades in the New Han Empire, before retiring due to a plasma round to the chest in a battle.

The human,named Ni Ma De, was also a soldier serving within the New Han Empire, or more specifically, the Imperial Regiments, chuckled at the statement. "那你準備給錢吧,老子這下能吃大魚大肉了!(Then you better be ready to pay, I could eat like a king for days with your money!)"

Tubla laughed before chugging down another mug of beer, a very huge mug even for a Dachar, mind you, and continued. "呵,還不知道誰能笑到最後呢!(Hehehe, we still don't know who will the last one standing!)"

The man flipped the bird as a response​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread