• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered " Oops! We ran into some problems. "

cocacola

your mom's side peice
hello there! i'm new so forgive me if i'm asking help about something obvious.
when trying to update my about, i cannot insert a photo. i've seen other's insert photos but it seems the content filter is not friendly to me. i thought it couldve been due to it being a postimg photo but i also tried imgur. perhaps it's due to the fact that im new? i also cannot post code in my about, either. i read somewhere it may just be due since i'm new but i haven't a clue! ^^;

I can't send a message because it keeps telling me it's spam, why is this happening?
Until new members reach a certain amount of posts they have their content strictly monitored for specific words, phrases, and other factors. If you are trying to send a PM and get this message about spam, there is something within it triggering the filter. If you are posting something on the forums, the Staff will have to manually review it before approving or declining it.

You're right, it's because your account is still new and links are one of the most common things being caught by the filter, since that's what spam bots like to send.
Just try to get a few more posts on the forums and you'll be fine! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back