Did you find my answer satisfactory?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I LOVED IT

• Total voters
Er... Mint. Normally? I suppose that's the majority of gum flavors. Although 'bubblegum' is also a favorite of some and I tend to chew it somewhat regularly. If you are imploring toward what brand. I will say I don't really care what brand of gum it is. Although if you wish to imply further, I generally chew the mint form instead if the stick or ball. If you delve deeper you will find I consume the sugary types. And even deeper will reveal my general wavering toward sticky and chewy gum.

Carrots are pleasing. Equal parts crunchy and soft. And tasty. But to be honest with you I prefer celery in the category of food.

The weirdest thing I've ever done that is safe to talk about I assume? Ell'. When I was 9 or so I learned the Tylenol for some reason gets me. To say. Extremely messed up.

Suffice to say my headache I took it for didn't get any better. But I did see some flying clothes and ended up in the middle of the street. At midnight, well it's raining. Crying and laughing my eyes and throat out. We had to move after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. My journey to RPN was a long one. I started on a once great but now ruined site. A towering empire that forged great nations of writers. But it turned into to much. Less of an rp site and more of a writing site. So I fled. Fled to a site not many would find for rping. A site aimed as a social and safe site for... Well. Kids. Where once soon. There was. To my surprise. Many a great friends and Roleplay to be found. But change was not kind. And ripped it apart into a despair filled paradise it is today. So I left reluctantly. To the great wise man that is Google. And it led me, the lost sheep, here to the pastures of rping that that could live out my days I peace.

I occasionally read the short story in comic book form. But it's not a passion or even really a hobby. I dont own any, because that was require money. But as far as they go. I do like batman.. Because... Well, he's batman. But I find dc (superman generally) to be a bit stupid. I prefer marvel a billion times over. (and who doesn't dream of being spiderman?)

@ModelZXGiro

Question: Why do you dislike Superman? He is a great character once you go deep into his role in life it self. All Star Superman by Grant Morrison is one of the best comics published in the last 10 years.

If you could do one thing free of charge, what would it be?

Go...Er...

Wait, no, I'd get someone to do some kinda- magic and make a wish-making machine.

Than give people wishes, or something.

But...Seriously, I'd probably go to space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back