Chitchat Psst.

Sinba

Hit Me!
Y'ello.

As you may, or may not know, I am new on here. As I am terrible at interacting with people in general, I have decided to rip off the band-aid and hopefully, it won't backfire and kill me in the process. I'm very talkative, so I will actually talk about nothing for days on end if it means having people to talk to.

I've already introduced myself (Not really) in the Introductions forum but just for the sake of it, I'm Sin and I don't know what I'm doing half of the time on here. So, before I get lost completely on this site, I thought maybe I could possibly find a few people willing to deal with shite and guide me? (>u>) I'll even break the ice to start us all off:

... ( :D )

... ( :) )

... (' :) )

... Uhm. (' :| ) I may or may not have forgotten the ice pick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hello Sin ^-^ Its a pleasure to meet you, I'm new here too so don't worry about it. I shall commune with you if you don't mind a spooky skeleton.

ScarletTheatre said:
Well hello Sin ^-^ Its a pleasure to meet you, I'm new here too so don't worry about it. I shall commune with you if you don't mind a spooky skeleton.
I don't mind at all. In fact, I'm glad you showed up. I have been looking for a spooky skeleton for quite some time now. The search is finally over! ( :) )

Nice to meet you too, by the way. Hopefully, I won't end up dragging you down with me. I tend to be slow at such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back