• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴛᴇʀʀᴀ {𝐨𝐨𝐜}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
YOOO SAME (I'm desperately looking through pinterest)

kinda tempted to use a google doc template for my character sheet instead of a code...thoughts? comments?

obviously you guys can all use whatever you want!!

whichever your brain wants to do more, also like I've seen a lot of ppl use docs for their oc's and oml they can be pretty for no reason

Are there any deadlines since roles aren't first come, first serve? 👀 I should have my app up soon either way but just curious!!

UGH I have to go fulfil some slavery to capitalism before I can sit down and write like I’m deranged 💪😔
Can’t wait to see what everybody’s cooking !!

currently trying to decide if salara should have a ton of hobbies from being stuck inside forever, but pretty much suck at all of them lmao (imagine twenty years worth of sketchbooks with the worst drawings of the same views from the same windows im cackling-)

bastian's temp cs is up! i figured if you decide to move forward with him for the role, i can fill out a more expansive one with all the extra info~

Posting just a placeholder for now, I ended up being far busier today than I thought I would be.

cat-stare.gif

perceiving all these charas

I am here to speak about your Dragon's extended warranty-- :bishiesparklesl: :bishiesparklesl:
I mean hello there all! just ya neighborhood hopeless romantic lesbian checking in from irl adult responsibilities to note I am very very keen on this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back